Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 890 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hi Brian,
    Just checked out the new site - Looks Great.

I noticed the special discount offer you guys are offering that said 25% off any book. I tried to order a King book, but the site then said the discount wasn't available for that book. I know you guys don't usually offer discounts on King items, but I only tried it as the discount said for ANY book?

I'm guessing the disclaimer "no discounts etc" on the book listing overrides the "discount available for any book" comment?

Cheers
    James
    HA! good point.

Hi Brian,

I noticed the special discount offer you guys are offering that said 25% off any book. I tried to order a King book, but the site then said the discount wasn't available for that book. I know you guys don't usually offer discounts on King items, but I only tried it as the discount said for ANY book?

I'm guessing the disclaimer "no discounts etc" on the book listing overrides the "discount available for any book" comment?

Cheers
    James
    Actually, I meant to let the coupon slide on EVERYTHING this one time since it's kind of a big day -- sorry, will fix!

Brian

Hi Brian,

Cheers
    James
    Please try again now...!

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I meant to let the coupon slide on EVERYTHING this one time since it's kind of a big day -- sorry, will fix!

Brian
    Awesome - thanks Brian

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    Hey Brian, just checked out the new website ... looks good except after I sign in and try to check my order history it says there isn't any. Will everything be transferred over so we can check statuses?

George
    We're working on two different projects on that front:

* transferring the data from the old site, although we're not 100% sure it's going to work.

* finally being able to "push" updates from our Order Management System back up to the customer account

Both are works in progress that we couldn't test until the site was live.

If you have any questions about what you have on order in the meantime, email Mindy, Kate, or myself because we can send you a PDF listing all of your pending orders, along with helpful updates on where they stand in production if you want!

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Discount worked fine - Finally got myself a Riding the Bullet!

Thanks again Brian.

Discount worked fine - Finally got myself a Riding the Bullet!

Thanks again Brian.
    You're welcome, thanks for helping us test the site!

Brian

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Brian,
    What is the status of the lettered edition of SIMS: BOOK 5: THY BROTHER'S KEEPER by F. Paul Wilson?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Brian,
    What is the status of the lettered edition of SIMS: BOOK 5: THY BROTHER'S KEEPER by F. Paul Wilson?
    Thanks.
    That one should be completed by late summer or early fall as part of our "big" Lettered Edition catch-up this year. SIMS 5 is one of the titles that we're doing with our "old" traycase maker because we want the look to match the previous four books. (He isn't going anywhere, but we're working with one of makers who usually only does larger runs to help him catch-up big time this summer, fall, and winter.) The goal is to be completely caught-up on the Lettered Editions by this time next year, so for anyone who is waiting on any of these, we're getting there as fast as we can and we appreciate your patience!

NOTE: anyone who ordered the Lettered Edition of SOD 2 or FDNS who did NOT get the update we sent via email last month, please email me so I can figure out what happened: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Thanks!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian!!!! GREAT Job on the new site. very "2011"!!!! Looks and works pretty slick, as I bopped around quite a bit.

Go pat each other on the back!!!!!

Oh and check your Private messages!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I love your new site! It is awesome! I love it now that you have a forms section!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    I love your new site! It is awesome! I love it now that you have a forms section!
    Thanks!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Thanks!
    Brian-

i enjoy novels (or novellas) more then any other format..do you see CD publishing more of these from "big" authors in the future?

Thanks-

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Brian-

i enjoy novels (or novellas) more then any other format..do you see CD publishing more of these from "big" authors in the future?

Thanks-
    We have a couple of novels and novellas coming up that are from pretty big authors. It all depends on your definition of "big" of course, but there are some really good names to be announced before the year is over!

Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I'm pretty narrow minded so the list is short......but what I really meant is will there be an influx of long form stories coming out from CD in the near future as I don't really care for the short story format...Thanks.

Brian-

Thanks-
    We have a couple of novels and novellas coming up that are from pretty big authors. It all depends on your definition of "big" of course, but there are some really good names to be announced before the year is over!

Brian Freeman

Well I'm pretty narrow minded so the list is short......but what I really meant is will there be an influx of long form stories coming out from CD in the near future as I don't really care for the short story format...Thanks.

Brian-

Thanks-

Brian Freeman
    Yep, there are definitely novels and longer novellas in the unannounced projects list!

Brian

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, there are definitely novels and longer novellas in the unannounced projects list!

Brian
    Sweet! I can't wait!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like it... but i loved the way one could find the list of authors on the side...
    From a SEO point of view, improvements could be made..... and the list of authors is one of them.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I really like it... but i loved the way one could find the list of authors on the side...
    From a SEO point of view, improvements could be made..... and the list of authors is one of them.
    The list of authors is now in a pulldown menu at the top labeled Authors. With all of the new additions, the list would have gone on and on... Plus we eliminated the left and right menus (obviously) so there was no place to put them, other than the top menu!

Any thoughts or tips you have on SEO for the site, please feel free to email me because I'm always happy to hear them!

Brian Freeman

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be very interested to see what dust jackets you will have for sale and am looking forward to reading the section on tips for budding writers

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, dont hesitate to send me an email to remind me to do some kind of SEO audit ok?
    You have my details, Jeremy.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I will be very interested to see what dust jackets you will have for sale
    It'll be quite a list once we get around to compiling it. Sadly could be a little bit as we're completely slammed in the warehouse right now.

Today we announced our signed Limited Edition of BRIDES OF THE IMPALER by Edward Lee, which will be shipping next week! Here is the link for more information:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/lee11

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, what a great cover.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    lol, what a great cover.
    It certainly says, "Yo, I'm an Edward Lee book!"

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 890 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast