Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 890 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Here is today's Legacies update we're going to email to the customers who have the book on order from us. PLEASE email me (brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com) if you ordered the book from us and you don't receive this update in your inbox by 5 PM EST. That might mean your email address is not on the order, and you've been missing out on the updates and other important information!

** NEW LEGACIES UPDATE:

This week we received the "approval" traycases for both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition from the manufacturer and they look great! Something we forgot to mention in the last update is that these traycases feature a pullout ribbon and a magnetic clasp on the fold-over, which are not features we normally include for any of our cases. If you'd like a sneak peek, we've posted more photos on our website:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/legacies-photos/

Now that the traycases have been approved, they should be completed and shipped to us right after Christmas, and we'll begin shipping your orders as quickly as possible after they arrive.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2010 is turning out to be a banner year for Cd, and I'll bet 2011 will be even better!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks awesome - so glad I was able to order a copy

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

I emailed Mindy yesterday about the slipcase for The Passage - haven't heard back from her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Brian,

I emailed Mindy yesterday about the slipcase for The Passage - haven't heard back from her yet.
    It shouldn't be too long, but she's preparing the Non-US credit card orders for Full Dark, No Stars right now, so it might be a little bit!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you sir!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a spare Traycase for From a Buick 8. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    nice stuff!!

UPS is picking up today's outbound right now, which includes another 630 orders for FULL DARK, NO STARS.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, how does CD print the labels..thus determining who gets a book first? For US recipients has there/is there any thought to sorting the shipping so that the farther the address (9- something zip codes) the first shipped, working back towards an East Coast zip? Could mean that hundreds-if not thousands of buyers receive the book within 48 hours of one another.

Country
    Country Flag

I received my gift edition of FDNS today. Another beautiful book. Can't wait for the s/l edition, The Passage, and Legacies!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Brian, how does CD print the labels..thus determining who gets a book first? For US recipients has there/is there any thought to sorting the shipping so that the farther the address (9- something zip codes) the first shipped, working back towards an East Coast zip? Could mean that hundreds-if not thousands of buyers receive the book within 48 hours of one another.
    I love that idea, but it isn't something that's feasible with the our current software. Our order management system fills orders essentially in the order they were placed and then we have to manually sort the packing slips into different groups for us to streamline the packing/shipping process. (So you might have been the first customer to order, and you might be the first to ship, or you might not, depending on how your book needs to ship and other factors.)

For example, here's the "short version" of the groups we have to sort the Full Dark, No Stars Gift Edition orders into:

1) UPS orders for 1 copy (these packing slips have the UPS label right on them, making them super easy to ship)

2) UPS orders for 2 copies

3) USPS (PO Box) orders for 1 copy (these packing slips not do have a shipping label on them because the USPS labels have to be run off manually one order at a time, which means after we sort the orders, someone has to sit at a computer and print each customer's label)

4) USPS (PO BOX) orders for 2 copies

5) Non-US orders paid via credit card. These orders need to be charged postage in batches, then the customs paperwork needs processed and printed, and then the shipping label needs to be manually printed one order at a time just like the US orders that ship via the post office.

6) Non-US orders paid via PayPal. For these, Mindy has to put the order on "hold" in the system, email the customer a PayPal invoice, wait for the customer to pay the invoice, take the order off hold, apply the payment, and release the order for the warehouse where the customs paperwork needs processed and printed, and then the shipping label needs to be manually printed one order at a time.

If the Limited Edition traycases had come in at the same time, then this list would be even longer (1 Gift, 1 Limited, UPS... 2 Gift, 1 Limited, UPS... etc).

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps UPS can assist with sorting/printing once you submit to them. Who knows, If you don't ask-beg-demand, you never will know. BTAIM, the books are in the pipeline!

Another new cover almost done: Screamplays. There's still some tweaking to do, but I thought you'd like to see how it's coming along:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/chizmar12

This book is also going to be 9 X 12 like The Secretary of Dreams and it will include original artwork by Glenn Chadbourne for each script.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Hey guys, on a personal note: my wife and I had another death in the family over the weekend so I'll be out of the office tomorrow for the funeral. If you need anything, try emailing me directly (brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com) and I'll get back to you tomorrow evening. If it's something urgent, you can email Mindy and she'll help you out: info@cemeterydance.com

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought I had ordered one of these, but looking at my records, I had not. I have now (just the hc trade.)

My condolences, Brian.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I missed it, but is either version of the book signed by King?

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Perhaps I missed it, but is either version of the book signed by King?
    The only edition that is signed is the Lettered Edition and that one will be signed by Richard and Glenn, and maybe Marty. The authors will not be signing.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss, Brian. My condolences.

On a business note, I LOVE all these new oversized volumes you keep bringing up! I ordered Screamplays a couple of years ago - not knowing about the size. Now I'm even more happy I did!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry to hear about your lose, Brian.

My condolences.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My condoleances Brian
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Thanks, guys. Very much appreciated. This is our 4th funeral since September, so we're hoping 2011 will be a better year.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. What a terrible end of year your family is having. Hopefully 2011 will bring joy and happiness.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!!!!!! Just got shipping notice on my Exorcist/Legion w/slipcase (Thx Brian)!!!! Can't wait!!!

Thx CD!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, sorry to hear that you have another funeral to attend. I hope the streak stops now. Best to you and your family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 890 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast