Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 890 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 562 ... LastLast
Results 11,526 to 11,550 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't really say, but I will anyways, but the fact that Guillermo de Toro has had the signature sheets for literally years, and still hasn't got around to signing them, (time management issue?? uh-uh) - well, don't know the real reason, but there must be more to this. How long does it take to sit down and write a few hundred or so autographs?
    Wouldn't surprise me if the sheets have gotten lost...

sk

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if the sheets have gotten lost...
    If they were lost, it would be great for his people to just tell me since everyone else involved would be happy to sign again, you know? I actually did offer this solution at one point when he was not going to be back where the sheets are supposed to be for a few months. Last I heard, they were locked in his "man cave" which I'm sure is a huge place, ha! But I was told that wouldn't be necessary.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Brian, how are things going with Lonely Road Books? Any updates on The Fall and if you have any idea if/when LRB will be doing Legion to go along with the fantastic edition of Exorcist?

Thanks
    For THE FALL, everything is ready for the printer... just waiting on Guillermo del Toro to find some time to sign the signature sheets I sent him a few years ago. I've talked to his agent, his assistant, and his business manager over the years. Everyone says he loved what LRB did with THE STRAIN, so it really just seems to be a time management issue. Fingers crossed he finishes soon...

THE NIGHT ETERNAL is also completely ready for the printer, except for the signature sheets.

I actually have a new Limited Edition of LEGION with artwork and design to match THE EXORCIST all ready to go, with the exception of the signature sheets. When Bill has time to sign, we'll get them signed, and then I'll send the book to the printer and announce it sometime between then and publication, with THE EXORCIST customers getting first shot at their numbers/letters.

The Blatty Screenplay project is ready for the printer and Bill will be signing the sheets soon. It's a really fun set, I hope people like reading these as much as I did.

Brian
    There was no preorder for The Night Eternal was there? I have The Strain and ordered The Fall. I hope i didn't miss it. My future grandkids would be disappointed if it didn't show up when those sig sheets finally get signed.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Brian, how are things going with Lonely Road Books? Any updates on The Fall and if you have any idea if/when LRB will be doing Legion to go along with the fantastic edition of Exorcist?

Thanks
    For THE FALL, everything is ready for the printer... just waiting on Guillermo del Toro to find some time to sign the signature sheets I sent him a few years ago. I've talked to his agent, his assistant, and his business manager over the years. Everyone says he loved what LRB did with THE STRAIN, so it really just seems to be a time management issue. Fingers crossed he finishes soon...

THE NIGHT ETERNAL is also completely ready for the printer, except for the signature sheets.

I actually have a new Limited Edition of LEGION with artwork and design to match THE EXORCIST all ready to go, with the exception of the signature sheets. When Bill has time to sign, we'll get them signed, and then I'll send the book to the printer and announce it sometime between then and publication, with THE EXORCIST customers getting first shot at their numbers/letters.

The Blatty Screenplay project is ready for the printer and Bill will be signing the sheets soon. It's a really fun set, I hope people like reading these as much as I did.

Brian
    There was no preorder for The Night Eternal was there? I have The Strain and ordered The Fall. I hope i didn't miss it. My future grandkids would be disappointed if it didn't show up when those sig sheets finally get signed.
    Nope, no preorder yet.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hi, can someone let me know how many illustrations by David Palumbo will be in the 'Salem's Lot re-issue?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Hi, can someone let me know how many illustrations by David Palumbo will be in the 'Salem's Lot re-issue?
    Thanks!
    You can see them on the product page under the ARTWORK tab for easy reference!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king10

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Thanks!

Brian
    I've seen those. I thought there was going to be more. Thanks for the reply.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Brian
    I've seen those. I thought there was going to be more. Thanks for the reply.
    Hi Brian! Any word on the remarques that David Palumbo will add to the books buyers who chose to purchase that option? Thank you in advance!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Hi Brian! Any word on the remarques that David Palumbo will add to the books buyers who chose to purchase that option? Thank you in advance!
    Already finished on their dedicated pages, which the printer will hand-tip into the books during the printing process. I didn't think to take any preview pics, but I'll see if the printer might be able to do that for me!

Brian

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Will palumbo offer remarques for the artist portfolios? I really hope so. I have a great display idea bouncing around in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Will palumbo offer remarques for the artist portfolios? I really hope so. I have a great display idea bouncing around in my head.
    Not sure yet! We have to see what terms his agent will ask for first, but we're not there yet.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

How does one order a remarque when purchasing from CD?

I've seen this mentioned quite a few times ("100 remarqued copies were available", or "paid an extra $150 for a remarque", etc.), but have never seen remarques as an option when making a purchase through the website. And I've made a lot of buys from CD.

I know it's too late for Salem's or others in production now, but this would be great info for my future orders. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKorn View Post
    How does one order a remarque when purchasing from CD?

I've seen this mentioned quite a few times ("100 remarqued copies were available", or "paid an extra $150 for a remarque", etc.), but have never seen remarques as an option when making a purchase through the website. And I've made a lot of buys from CD.

I know it's too late for Salem's or others in production now, but this would be great info for my future orders. Thanks!
    When an artist approaches us about offering this, we send an email to those who have preordered the book in question and those who are interested can email Mindy back to modify their original order. We haven't offered the remarques at the time of purchase, so it's not something you'll see when placing your order. Hope that helps!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

When an artist approaches us about offering this, we send an email to those who have preordered the book in question and those who are interested can email Mindy back to modify their original order. We haven't offered the remarques at the time of purchase, so it's not something you'll see when placing your order. Hope that helps!

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. That does help. A couple follow ups: should I send a note to Mindy to indicate that I'd be interested in the opportunity to purchase remarques in the future? I've never been offered a chance to buy on a preorder. Is there a list of customers to which remarques are offered if they've preordered a given book? Like an email distribution group for remarque sales? I'd like to get on that list if so. Thanks!

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. That does help. A couple follow ups: should I send a note to Mindy to indicate that I'd be interested in the opportunity to purchase remarques in the future? I've never been offered a chance to buy on a preorder. Is there a list of customers to which remarques are offered if they've preordered a given book? Like an email distribution group for remarque sales? I'd like to get on that list if so. Thanks!
    It's usually to anyone who has preordered by the time we get everything together with the artist -- how many the artist thinks they can do, etc. Sometimes it's within a few weeks of the book announcement, but often it isn't for a month or two. But if you're not receiving ANY updates on 'SALEM'S LOT, drop me a line because I've been trying to send them out every 4 to 6 weeks!

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's pretty simple:

1. Order book from Cemetery Dance when it is first offered.
    2. When email comes offering remarque, respond (click link) and pay.
    Wash rinse repeat for each title.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

It's pretty simple:

If I am understanding the situation, he is pre-ordering but not receiving emails offering the remarques.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

It's pretty simple:

If I am understanding the situation, he is pre-ordering but not receiving emails offering the remarques.

I believe he is asking about remarques after the fact (I didn't see where he indicated he had ordered upon initial announcement, yet never was made aware of the opportunity to add a remarque).
    KingKorn said he has "made a lot of buys" from CD. A lot of buys doesn't mean he purchased each item when announced.

I can't speak for CD, but I would suggest that KK should contact CD, and if he originally purchased a book that later had a remarque opportunity, CD will figure out why he was missed and correct it for the future.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure Brian will sort it out.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At any rate, I got excited today about the prospects of the remarques for The Shining and that I see that email before the spots fill. I'm so pleased that CD continues to make these excellent reprint editions that even without the SK signature are prized books, at least in MY collection!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Br!an is correct. I have pre-ordered many, many books from CD (directly after announcement) and have never been offered an opportunity to buy a remarque. I'll contact Brian (at CD) as he offers in post #11538 above. I'm sure he'll be able to help sort it out.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Already finished on their dedicated pages, which the printer will hand-tip into the books during the printing process. I didn't think to take any preview pics, but I'll see if the printer might be able to do that for me!

Brian
    Great news! Thank you for the timely response!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't consider this "Whoring" for the HF when I say, what a very generous and supportive effort, Brian and all the folks at CD have provided for the early onset of the 2016 Fundraiser with the 2 ARC's for "'Salem's Lot" along with the email marketing support!! You guys are just amazing and deserve a hearty pat on the back!!! Way to go, CD!!!!

Edit: Considering the number total we established in 2015, we're going to need all the help we can get to top that figure again this year!!! The support and generosity of EVERYONE here is amazing and greatly appreciated!!!

Thank You, Cemetery Dance!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam Pieter will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I ordered Salem's Lot a month ago and I'm very curious about the book. When will it be finished and shipped to the ones who ordered a copy?

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the link the the Cemetery Dance production page. latest update on Salem's Lot is about half way down.

CD Production Updates

Last update was that it would be sent to the printer last week sometime and they should have a publication date soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 890 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 562 ... LastLast