Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 890 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 852 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it wrong that I am getting excited for Carrie from CD? I cannot wait to see it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm with you webstar!!!

Dan

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Okay, here ya go...

The case is amazing and of great quality, but I have to say that the book fit is a bit tight. Other than that, another triumph for, CD!!!!
    PS PUBlishing should take note of this too!!!!!!!! My Christine Cover was ruined because the case was too tight!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Okay, here ya go...

The case is amazing and of great quality, but I have to say that the book fit is a bit tight. Other than that, another triumph for, CD!!!!
    PS PUBlishing should take note of this too!!!!!!!! My Christine Cover was ruined because the case was too tight!

It's tight, but not prohibitive. You just need to be careful is all. I suppose it is a fine line between a snug fit and it falling out fit. By no means is it a reason to not have one of these babies. It is a stellar slip case IMHO

On topic, yes, publishers should take note.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, any idea when the lettered Screamplays will be ready to go?

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    Hey Brian, any idea when the lettered Screamplays will be ready to go?
    It's too early to nail down an exact month, but our traycase maker for this size project is aiming to be done with Screamplays and Smoke & Mirrors by the end of the year at the latest. But I'll post when I have a better idea!
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So, with Cemetery's recent 33% off sale I purchased many Stephen King dust jackets. I choose not to be a choose completist - I just can't afford to have firsts, gifts, numbered, and lettered editions. What I decided to do instead was get all the covers associated with each edition. Does anyone else do this sort of thing?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, so my super duper copy of this book was an Xmas present, but I was cool with that. I figured I could wait until, June when it was officially released. However, it's fucking June 2nd and where is my book!!!!! Let's get busy, boyz!!! Make it happen!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe they have a list of "preferred customers" and they get all of their books first. The "others" get their books last. Sorry yours hasn't arrived yet.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I believe they have a list of "preferred customers" and they get all of their books first. The "others" get their books last. Sorry yours hasn't arrived yet.
    Oh, are you trying to get on my "A" list? If so, FAIL!!! LOL J/K all the way around. I can wait.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    So, with Cemetery's recent 33% off sale I purchased many Stephen King dust jackets. I choose not to be a choose completist - I just can't afford to have firsts, gifts, numbered, and lettered editions. What I decided to do instead was get all the covers associated with each edition. Does anyone else do this sort of thing?
    I haven't purchased many, but I did get the Christine s/l dust jacket from Grant framed cos I know there is a small chance I'd ever own the book. It looks great up on my wall.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received issue #71. Kudos to CD for getting the issue out timely. It has Bev Vincent's review of Mr. Mercedes. Not too many years back, an issue would come with a review that was months stale.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

We (be we, I mean Brian!) worked very hard to get that review in at the last minute. The issue was all but ready to go to the printer when he was able to shunt some things around and get it in.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've just recieved the latest CD newsletter that starts with :

""These were the ghosts which kept trying to come between me and what I was writing, kept insisting that I combine them, somehow, into a story that would tell what could have happened if there really was such a thing as telekinetic energy..."
    — Stephen King, from the introduction

Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition
    Headed To The Printer This Month!"

@Brian : I dont remember if you confirmed to us if that was a brand new introduction or if it was one that had already been published in the past? I think it is the case, but i am not sure. thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I've just recieved the latest CD newsletter that starts with :

""These were the ghosts which kept trying to come between me and what I was writing, kept insisting that I combine them, somehow, into a story that would tell what could have happened if there really was such a thing as telekinetic energy..."
    — Stephen King, from the introduction

Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition
    Headed To The Printer This Month!"

@Brian : I dont remember if you confirmed to us if that was a brand new introduction or if it was one that had already been published in the past? I think it is the case, but i am not sure. thanks
    I Am so PUMPED to see what they do with this. It will really set the bar for my excitement for some of the others (Salem's and Stand especially!!!)
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

From the newsletter:
    "six full-color interior paintings by Tomislav Tikulin"
    Is this a misprint, I thought Glenn did the interior work?

I dont remember if you confirmed to us if that was a brand new introduction or if it was one that had already been published in the past? I think it is the case, but i am not sure. thanks
    Correct, it is a reprint that appeared in a previous edition.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    From the newsletter:
    no just the signature page
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    From the newsletter:
    Glenn did the artwork for the signature sheets. Tomislav painted the interior artwork.

Brian

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Plus Glenn is doing the remarqued editions, right?

sk

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey Brian, any updates on the dark man portfolio and also when will the s/l smoke and mirrors ship?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I dont remember if you confirmed to us if that was a brand new introduction or if it was one that had already been published in the past? I think it is the case, but i am not sure. thanks
    Correct, it is a reprint that appeared in a previous edition.

Brian
    Thank you for the clarification
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Plus Glenn is doing the remarqued editions, right?

sk
    Correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey Brian, any updates on the dark man portfolio and also when will the s/l smoke and mirrors ship?
    I think the case maker is actually ahead of schedule on Smoke & Mirrors, so both of them very well could be shipping at the end of this month! The warehouse is getting slammed with 12 new books coming in over the next 6 or 8 weeks, so shipping might be slower than normal, but we'll post news as we have it. Thanks!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 890 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 852 ... LastLast