Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 890 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,425 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Only the lettered will be signed by King?
    Also the 350 copies of the Limited Edition. Sorry, I know the above post was unclear.

Brian
    I love you, man. That made my day.
    Especially since you didnt seem to have won anything 'recently', so that lottery should be a piece of cake for ya !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    "This book will be a Cemetery Dance Publications exclusive with no other editions currently planned anywhere in the world!"
    And I'd tend to think that foreign translations would be welcome.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lol how can in "unlock" one Brian!!!???! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Ordered a copy (with slipcase). I have the Blatty book on order so hope I have a chance to purchase a limited. Said they were going to offer a copy to those who have purchased all Lonely Road Books first and then those who purchased the Blatty book. Wonder what the prices will be. Guessing $450 for the limited and $2,000 for the lettered.

Hey gang, I need to take a break to run the kids to their "play gym" but I'll have my phone and be back online later! Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Go back in time and join in May of 2007, make 35K relevant posts, have a reputation level over 3,000, have an iTrader feedback of at least 30, contribute positively (even providing constructive criticism and suggestions) to the CD thread, have a cool avatar (not some silly dunebuggy...), send Mindy an occasional thank you note (written in small font on a $100 bill helps), never discuss the ***** Club, etc.
    It's complicated.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Go back in time and join in May of 2007, make 35K relevant posts, have a reputation level over 3,000, have an iTrader feedback of at least 30, contribute positively (even providing constructive criticism and suggestions) to the CD thread, have a cool avatar (not some silly dunebuggy...), send Mindy an occasional thank you note (written in small font on a $100 bill helps), never discuss the ***** Club, etc.
    It's complicated.
    Working on it now. Said Dune Buggy will be gone by morning

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam jsobanski will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I was able to order the slipcased trade edition today from work but missed out on all the fun here.

I'm excited that more than just the lettered will be signed so I might have a chance to snag a copy. This is the first signed release I might be able to get at release since I started collecting. Good luck to everyone though!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's complicated.

Check out my cool avatar....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's complicated.

Hmmm, check, check, check and check. Do I qualify? lol lol

Spoiler:
    I fucking doubt it as I never seem to qualify as anything!!!! I do keep plugging away though!!! lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    BTW, bring back the "Crow"!!!! My world is upside down with that kiss-ass avatar!!! lol lol lol The "Crow" has authority. It signifies "control" and "dominion". The cover art just shows a beggar looking for a book. tsk, tsk!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

It's complicated.

Check out my cool avatar....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey....just saying.

Sure, my post count is nowhere near Jerome's (few members are), but my join date and Feedback Score are right up there!

I ordered one with a slipcase and one without.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Hey....just saying.

Sure, my post count is nowhere near Jerome's (few members are), but my join date and Feedback Score are right up there!

Mine is!!! Just saying is all. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Hey....just saying.

I ordered one with a slipcase and one without.
    Yes, but your avatar sucks...and the $100 thank you note to Mindy was on a Jamaican bill (current value 78 cents).

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

awesome book - congrats to Richard, Brian and Mr. King

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Excited and disappointed at the same time. I look forward to taking my chance in the lottery. It's how I got my first Stephen King limited - I won a lottery at a bookstore in Boston called Avenue Victor Hugo and got the right to buy the third Dark Tower book, which in turn locked in me for rest of the series (except TWTTKH because my number was too high). I fully understand what Brian is doing with his system, just as I did with Grant. It does not favor me, but the reality is that there was no way Brian could have satisfied everyone.

Brian you are a stand up guy. I have read through the thread and appreciate your candor and civility. Good luck with the production.

Any word on City of Mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Any word on City of Mirrors?
    Good question. My brain is a bit fried, but I feel like it was getting really close to being ready for the printer. I will check on this soon!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Busy day, finally got a chance to check in to get the details. Disappointed that the chances of getting a copy of the LE are slim due to the rules, but I get it. I'll be crossing my fingers for the lottery as well. I apologize if this was covered, but I didn't see it. Will those offered a chance before the lottery to purchase be allowed to buy more than one or just one?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a dumb question at this point, but how do we enter the lottery for the LRB limited and lettered?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    This is a dumb question at this point, but how do we enter the lottery for the LRB limited and lettered?
    Not speaking for Brian, CD or LRB, but IIRC, details will be coming soon.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew, thanks RF.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I came back to ask this too. Any clue as to when we can anticipate all this? Just approximate - next week, after the trade HC is published, next year...? I'm thinking for financial purposes. I owe the IRS a big check in April! Thanks, Brian! And thanks for all the info. This thread gets so entertaining when CD drops stuff like this!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I came back to ask this too. Any clue as to when we can anticipate all this?
    Within the next week. I'll be back with more details soon, hopefully. (By "soon" I mean tomorrow... hopefully)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a fun day - finally home from work and catching up on the last few pages here. Can never satisfy everyone - but looks like Brian definitely planned ahead to cover most as best and fairly as possible. Cannot do much when limited by 402 total signed copies. Looking forward to any more news as the story continues to unfold. Ordered my signed slipcased copy from CD this morning - shortly after the announcement (always fun to do on the phone).
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 890 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 717 ... LastLast