Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 890 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 575 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,875 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Brian and/or Dan,

Wanted to check and see if you had an approximate date for shipping on the Grab Bags? It was clear that they would not be ready to ship until December, but as there may be giftable material in them, wanted to see whether we should count on those before the last week of December or whether it was likely to be January before they arrive.

Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They had said that every book minus one in the last book club would ship before the new year and as of now not one of them has been sent out. My guess is that everything is behind and if they said Dec I would count on Jan at the earliest.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, was Piccirilli's Bad Dog a part of a some club? I found out about it when I was searching for his books on eBay. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Brian, was Piccirilli's Bad Dog a part of a some club? I found out about it when I was searching for his books on eBay. Thanks.
    Some copies have been shipping as part of a Forthcoming Grab Bag, and the book will be formally announced in December.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Brian and/or Dan,

Wanted to check and see if you had an approximate date for shipping on the Grab Bags? It was clear that they would not be ready to ship until December, but as there may be giftable material in them, wanted to see whether we should count on those before the last week of December or whether it was likely to be January before they arrive.

Thanks.
    We would like to ship them in December, but they may not start until the very last week, so I wouldn't count on them for gifts.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    They had said that every book minus one in the last book club would ship before the new year and as of now not one of them has been sent out.
    Six of the books will start shipping the second week of December.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    So, should we expect the order page for the Salems Lot portfolio any time soon?
    Next week or the week after, I think... Still waiting on all of the details to come together in terms of what bonus material is available!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Brian, I had some issues with the "EOW" slipcase shipping charge in another thread, but I am wondering, do you also offer a book and slipcase version I somehow missed? Maybe it all works out in the end? I'd prefer the book and case as I did with "FK" which, is now shipping I believe!!!
    We do indeed offer the book and the slipcase as a bundle for those who would like to buy both from us:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king113

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My Carrie art portfolio arraive today. No dented corners and my number was matched so thank you heaps CD.

I dd notice a small flaw, and I am only posting this in case others may have missed it, in that there are two small tears on the inside of the folder where the artwork sits. I'm not too worried personally, but it may be worth checking yours out if this type of flaw would bother you...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine's okay.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Brian, I had some issues with the "EOW" slipcase shipping charge in another thread, but I am wondering, do you also offer a book and slipcase version I somehow missed? Maybe it all works out in the end? I'd prefer the book and case as I did with "FK" which, is now shipping I believe!!!
    We do indeed offer the book and the slipcase as a bundle for those who would like to buy both from us:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king113

Brian
    Many thanks, Brian. I'm off to order one right now!!!

Edit: with the book, Media Mail applies so it was just $7.70 for s/h FWIW
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Some copies have been shipping as part of a Forthcoming Grab Bag, and the book will be formally announced in December.

Brian
    Nice. I bought two grab bags so fingers crossed.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm 80% positive that I saw an active Joyland Slipcover order page the other day. Is that true or am I imagining it? Does it fit the larger of the 1st edition paperbacks? Now that we've got a great sale weekend, it would be great to order, if it is still available, but I'm not finding it today.

I was probably hallucinating it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'm 80% positive that I saw an active Joyland Slipcover order page the other day. Is that true or am I imagining it? Does it fit the larger of the 1st edition paperbacks? Now that we've got a great sale weekend, it would be great to order, if it is still available, but I'm not finding it today.

There is a slipcase for the hardcover in production, but I removed the preorder page for that and a few other items earlier this week when I realized they were still active because those cases are rolling at the slipcase maker and we won't know what kind of extras we have (or don't have!) until he's done!

Brian

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    My Carrie art portfolio arraive today. No dented corners and my number was matched so thank you heaps CD.

I dd notice a small flaw, and I am only posting this in case others may have missed it, in that there are two small tears on the inside of the folder where the artwork sits. I'm not too worried personally, but it may be worth checking yours out if this type of flaw would bother you...
    It would bother me! Email Mindy for a replacement! (order@cemeterydance.com)

I think we've figured out the packing issue that has made some of these more apt to be damaged in transit, and we'll be correcting it for 'Salem's Lot and beyond!

Brian

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys!
    Any news about "Better Weird"? I can't even find it on the "Production Updates" page

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has everyone got their shipping notices for the Portfolio? I have not
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

i haven't either, but I got the remarque, so I chalk it up to that.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Got the shipping notice for the FINDERS KEEPERS slipcase yesterday.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I received the shipping notice for the portfolio last Friday and received it on Tuesday in good shape.

The folder of the Carrie portfolio does remind me of an upgraded Pee Chee folder. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pee_Chee_folder

I worked at a movie theater in 1979 and had a friend who was a film critic. I was invited by him to go to the premier of Alien in Hollywood at the Motion Picture Academy theater. We both stated that we were "press" as we entered and were given press kits. The press kits contained promotional material, photos, biographies, etc., contained in a similar folder with the Alien "egg" glowing on the front. Being an ignorant young man I actually used the folder in school. It did make me "cool" for a while though.

I also received notice of my Finders Keepers slipcases and the Lettered edition grab bag.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    Hi guys!
    Any news about "Better Weird"? I can't even find it on the "Production Updates" page
    I will have to get it listed on the Production Updates page, I forgot about that. I believe Robert McCammon and Bentley Little just signed the signature sheets and there are 2 or 3 more people to go before it's sent to the printer. Thanks for asking!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I worked at a movie theater in 1979 and had a friend who was a film critic. I was invited by him to go to the premier of Alien in Hollywood at the Motion Picture Academy theater. We both stated that we were "press" as we entered and were given press kits. The press kits contained promotional material, photos, biographies, etc., contained in a similar folder with the Alien "egg" glowing on the front. Being an ignorant young man I actually used the folder in school. It did make me "cool" for a while though.
    That's an awesome story!!

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a slipcase for the hardcover in production, but I removed the preorder page for that and a few other items earlier this week when I realized they were still active because those cases are rolling at the slipcase maker and we won't know what kind of extras we have (or don't have!) until he's done!

Brian

Brian
    Glad I'm not slipping completely....yet. As always, I appreciate that you are there to give us as much info on a day to day basis as you do. Thanks much!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian

Brian
    Glad I'm not slipping completely....yet. As always, I appreciate that you are there to give us as much info on a day to day basis as you do. Thanks much!
    Unless I'm crazy we did at one point have a slipcase for the paperback as well. Long since sold out though.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Hmm that's a new one. Like Brian said email in and we'll send you a replacement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 890 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 575 ... LastLast