Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 890 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 683 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,575 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Brian, I'm having issues trying to log in to my account. It doesn't recognize the pass. I requested a new one and no email arrived (not in Spam or other folder either).
    Give it a try now! I assume you're using the email address you usually email me from? You had two accounts in the store for some reason, both under that address, so the system gets confused about how to reset a password when that happens. It's an "old" problem, actually -- the store used to ask people to create usernames, so some customers ended up with MANY accounts over the years with the same email address and different usernames.

If it still doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll try something else!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent you a PM!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It is nice. But I'm wondering if I want to spend $25 on a case for a $10 book? To be determined.
    I see your point Bob, but to me slipcases like this aren't just to protect the book. For me they greatly enhance the books shelf presence as well as being an extension of the cover art. If I could put all my books in similar quality slipcases I definitely would!
    I agree with ya, buddy.

Edit: Or perhaps I should say "Mate"? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Since Brian said it was OK to post, here is the update CD sent out on The Shining:

You’re receiving this email because you ordered our special edition of THE SHINING by Stephen King and we wanted to share a new production update with you.

We have received the dummy book for THE SHINING, and it is now in the hands of our slipcase maker to get the sizing for the slipcase. (A dummy book is a BLANK version of the book that is the exact same size as the final book will be.)

We have also received the “bluelines” from our printer, which is one of the most important pre-production steps we have with them. We look over everything they send us including what is essentially a test printing of the text block (the interior pages of the book!), test printings of all of the color artwork that will need to be printed and tipped into the book, and even a printed out version of the full-color dust jackets. It takes about one full day for our staff to go over these items and make sure they are just right because this is nearly our last chance to catch any problems.

Here are two photos of our production table covered in items from this process:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/...hiningBlue.jpg
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/...iningBlue2.jpg

More updates to follow as this book moves through the publishing process. Thank you, as always, for your continuing support!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this looks like its going to be a gorgeous production. Can't wait to see it in person.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Titillating.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Is the Lettered cover the Hallway Pic?
    I like that much more than the Hedge animals one.
    The pics are broken on the updated site for the artwork section of this title.
    I like the new site a lot though Brian!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A really sweet looking production!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Yes it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to this. Is that the Artist Ed cover, with Jack walking down the hall?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Looking forward to this. Is that the Artist Ed cover, with Jack walking down the hall?
    Yeppy

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes it is

Lettered editions within the Doubleday Years series, do not come with dust jackets. The hallway pic is the cover for for the Artist edition.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Yes it is

Lettered editions within the Doubleday Years series, do not come with dust jackets. The hallway pic is the cover for for the Artist edition.
    Right. my bad... meant artist. Gift is different...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Yes it is

Thanks.

Oops! I should have deleted that tab because all of the images are moving into the new "image gallery" function that each product page has (and which will be changing a little in the next update to make it easier to use). Should be fixed now!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/the-shi...l-edition.html

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, a few months back I mentioned on here that I had received the wrong number for my CD Salem's Lot - Artist Edition. I was devastated-ish. After a somewhat scenic route across three(!) continents, Mindy has again worked her magic and I now have the correct number (633!) here in my Aussie home. Thanks again Mindy and CD, for your commitment in sorting this issue out, it is appreciated. I celebrated by perusing it carefully, with a spiced rum on ice and some mid-70's music from the 2016 Nobel Laureate for Literature. Perfect.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So, a few months back I mentioned on here that I had received the wrong number for my CD Salem's Lot - Artist Edition. I was devastated-ish. After a somewhat scenic route across three(!) continents, Mindy has again worked her magic and I now have the correct number (633!) here in my Aussie home. Thanks again Mindy and CD, for your commitment in sorting this issue out, it is appreciated. I celebrated by perusing it carefully, with a spiced rum on ice and some mid-70's music from the 2016 Nobel Laureate for Literature. Perfect.
    Ah Yes The" Doubleday Dylan".

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Peri! Glad Barlow found his way home
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you know if the Joe Hill double-sized issue will fit in the CD slipcase and if so much standard issues would fit with it?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Do you know if the Joe Hill double-sized issue will fit in the CD slipcase and if so much standard issues would fit with it?
    Excellent question! None of us have tried to test this yet, but perhaps Dan will see this message on Monday and give it a shot!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Production update photo of the special edition version of The Shining, from Cemetery Dance
    >>> https://www.reddit.com/r/stephenking...ecial_edition/

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Looks like it should fit. That said I can only test it against the most recent run of the Magazine slipcase, as I don't have any of the older versions to test against.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team. Can anyone please let me know if the CD edition of Exorcist/Legion (specifically the numbered edition) was issued with a slipcase? I've always thought no, and the CD site doesn't mentioned it being issued with one, but I'm hearing it came with a red slipcase?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hi team. Can anyone please let me know if the CD edition of Exorcist/Legion (specifically the numbered edition) was issued with a slipcase? I've always thought no, and the CD site doesn't mentioned it being issued with one, but I'm hearing it came with a red slipcase?

TIA
    It was NOT issued with a slipcase but if I recall correctly there was at least one (maybe two?) leftover slipcases from other, older projects that happened to be the correct size to fit that title.

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

TIA
    It was NOT issued with a slipcase but if I recall correctly there was at least one (maybe two?) leftover slipcases from other, older projects that happened to be the correct size to fit that title.

Brian
    Yep. I believe the cases where leftover from SK Non-Fiction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 890 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 683 ... LastLast