Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 890 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the responses.

As long as it's still forthcoming, I'm good.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any progress on the Gone Girl signature pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Any progress on the Gone Girl signature pages?
    No word from the agent lately, but I'll be asking again on Monday!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my copy of AE Carrie. It looked great on the photos but in reality it's awesome!!!

Now i'm waiting for 'Salem's Lot. I love those artworks.

Are you planning to publish portfolios from these books? Or maybe one for all series?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^Now there's an idea!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I received my copy of AE Carrie. It looked great on the photos but in reality it's awesome!!!

Now i'm waiting for 'Salem's Lot. I love those artworks.

Are you planning to publish portfolios from these books? Or maybe one for all series?
    Where these are a homage to the artists I think CD could produce a bad ass Portfoilio of all the art in the 6 books.... And man oh man... Can you imagine if they got King to sign it????? Wow what a total package!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I really hope you will consider Whelan for the last book. He is one of King collectors most coveted Artists and would do it such justice. Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, I really hope you will consider Whelan for the last book. He is one of King collectors most coveted Artists and would do it such justice. Thanks
    Yes. That would be great.
    But do you know what would be even better?
    I would like some new blood for the last Doubleday book such as Darek Kocurek
    He is a fan, he has done some good work on covers, calendar art work and some remarques. Also, IMO Pet Sematary would be great for him. It's dark and his style is also dark
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Yes. That would be great.
    But do you know what would be even better?
    I would like some new blood for the last Doubleday book such as Darek Kocurek
    He is a fan, he has done some good work on covers, calendar art work and some remarques. Also, IMO Pet Sematary would be great for him. It's dark and his style is also dark
    I have to agree, I have seen Darek's artwork on his website and it is amazing. But Whelan is amazing as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Whelan did his first S/L... He would be the better fit. But yes I agree... The artwork coming Darek is amazing!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Whelan did his first S/L... He would be the better fit. But yes I agree... The artwork coming Darek is amazing!
    And likely more budget friendly for CD.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Could he really be that expensive? He recently illustrated a novella for McCammon (from Subterranean) that sold for $30. He did the cover and two colour illustrations.

There were also the S/L and lettered editions but that still covered Whelan, SP and a brand new story from McCammon. Print run was pretty short too.

I'm not dissing Chadbourne at all (because I like his detailed b/w work on TSotD and other non-King books (Lansdale etc.)), but I'd rather see a single full colour illustration by Whelan than ten by him.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Darek, donated some fine art to the HF, FWIW. I like his work. I'm not trying to compare the two in anyway, just saying is all. Nice guy as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I would love a poll. Bet you it's 99% Whelan!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I love David Palumbo's work for SL, especially the wraparound.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would love a poll. Bet you it's 99% Whelan!
    Whelan's style of artwork does not match Pet Sematary. He is also too prolific. I think it would be better to have someone new. I would vote for Rachel Readman.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to see Whelan do The Stand.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    I'd like to see Whelan do The Stand.
    He is not contracted for that, but I know who is.........

Rachel Readman, is an excellent choice long overdue. She should definitely be under consideration for one of these editions IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to see John Bolton or Rick Melton.

Spoiler:
    Bolton:

Melton:

We talked to him, but there wasn't room in his schedule, unfortunately.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We talked to him, but there wasn't room in his schedule, unfortunately.

Brian
    Oh well thanks for letting us know! That would have been cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

We are still talking to artists for Pet Sematary, so feel free to keep tossing out your favorites if you'd like. The TONE of the artwork really needs to match the TONE of the book.

Brian

Oh well thanks for letting us know! That would have been cool!
    We are discussing other projects for the future, so who knows what might happen.

Brian

Fangoria: Cover to Cover is now shipping! We used a new paper stock for this one and it is a HEAVY book. Plus, the entire thing has been printed in four colors to really show off the details of the covers. Turned out beautifully, in my opinion!

Please Note: the signed editions sold out pre-publication and despite the many emails we’ve received begging us to print more that is NOT going to happen, ha!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...-shipping-now/

Brian

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great. I'm excited about this one...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 890 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 ... LastLast