Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 890 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 757 807 ... LastLast
Results 17,651 to 17,675 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I think the Fire Pit is great. And just as a side note, I didn’t realize Nadine was such a looker!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I think the Fire Pit is great. And just as a side note, I didn’t realize Nadine was such a looker!
    The Devil ain't fucking a dog, dude!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Do we know if these 10 are all that ND did for The Stand or might there be more?
    There are a few more. 13 or 14 total, I think. I believe Ned only posted the original paintings he is selling right now, but I could be wrong.

Brian
    Thanks.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do we know if these 10 are all that ND did for The Stand or might there be more?
    There are a few more. 13 or 14 total, I think. I believe Ned only posted the original paintings he is selling right now, but I could be wrong.

Brian
    Thanks.
    Ned only has 10 left for sale and they are all listed. There was 15 if memory serves me and Ned kept 2, gave two to the Haven auction (I have one and another member here) and David Williamson got one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    The Devil ain't fucking a dog, dude!!!! lol
    But there was a wolf stalking them in that scene I thought?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

WBYCEIYDBO.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Someone else posted a link of Ned Dameron's art with pictures he did for CD's upcoming The Stand:

https://www.wow-art.com/ned-dameron

I've been really looking forward to this book but have to admit that I'm not really a fan of the pictures.
    Yes, the style kind of reminds me of the art work on the side of a van. Not my thing but art is subjective.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Have you guys received your copies of Tommyknockers from PS yet? Any idea on when they will be shipped?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Waiting for mine from overlook

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Have you guys received your copies of Tommyknockers from PS yet? Any idea on when they will be shipped?

Thanks,
    Mike
    The last newsletter on Friday said they had all shipped. If you ordered from another company, they may take longer to get to you.

Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike
    First bag (yes, bag!) of them arrived today, but we won’t start shipping until they all arrive... just in case.

Have we ever posted a photo of the overseas bags Pete can ship boxes of books in? We’re jealous, the USPS gives us nothing like that!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike
    First bag (yes, bag!) of them arrived today, but we won’t start shipping until they all arrive... just in case.

Have we ever posted a photo of the overseas bags Pete can ship boxes of books in? We’re jealous, the USPS gives us nothing like that!

Brian
    I've received those gigantic bags here in Australia. My better-half always freaks out when they arrive and checks the bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I've received those gigantic bags here in Australia. My better-half always freaks out when they arrive and checks the bank account.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a grab bag from PS once and it was the first time a grab bag arrived in a bag I grabbed.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike

Brian
    As Brian said they just started showing up. It usually takes up to a week before they all get here. I suspect we probably won't start shipping them for another 2 weeks though. The shipping schedule is filling up quickly again. If all of our copies where here, it'd be sitting 5th in the shipping queue, behind The Little Cobalt Book, 2 different grab bags, and the Limited / Lettered editions of The Listener.

Traveler Raymon will become famous soon enough Raymon will become famous soon enough

Any news on the Night Shift special edition?
    In their last email back in June, CD wrote "We’re very sorry for this delay, and we will send another update in July to let you know where things stand on NIGHT SHIFT.", but I haven't heard anything since. Can't wait to get my hands on this ^^

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Raymon View Post
    In their last email back in June, CD wrote "We’re very sorry for this delay, and we will send another update in July to let you know where things stand on NIGHT SHIFT.", but I haven't heard anything since. Can't wait to get my hands on this ^^
    Yeah, be nice to know if we will get this tasty treat this year. I think Brian said we are getting Gwendys signed limiteds for sure which is super exciting!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

No news to report yet, still waiting to get SLEEPING BEAUTIES moving again before we can slot NIGHT SHIFT because they will be run on the same presses at the same printer, but getting these done is our top priority.

For those who missed the news, one of our big printers went out of business without warning in mid-June. We had three books in progress there including SB. We got the signature sheets back for SB thanks to an awesome employee who decided the bank didn't really need that "asset," but all three books went back to square one in terms of printing. For example, all special order material is now owned by a bank that I assume will try to sell it at auction eventually.

Our other big printer does a great job, and has handled Stephen King books for us in the past, so the only reason they weren't printing SB and NS is because we sent ALL of our other summer jobs their way to free up "press time" at the first printer.

So all of those other books still had to be finished and out of the way before SB could be started, and that process hasn't been completed as soon as we were hoping. (We were too optimistic and we take the full blame for being so.)

As soon as the presses are clear, SB will start first. NS will be second. So, I still cannot give an ETA for both books, but I will as soon as I have one! Trust me, WE WANT these books shipped as much as you do!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

No news to report yet, still waiting to get SLEEPING BEAUTIES moving again before we can slot NIGHT SHIFT because they will be run on the same presses at the same printer, but getting these done is our top priority.

For those who missed the news, one of our big printers went out of business without warning in mid-June. We had three books in progress there including SB. We got the signature sheets back for SB thanks to an awesome employee who decided the bank didn't really need that "asset," but all three books went back to square one in terms of printing. For example, all special order material is now owned by a bank that I assume will try to sell it at auction eventually.

Our other big printer does a great job, and has handled Stephen King books for us in the past, so the only reason they weren't printing SB and NS is because we sent ALL of our other summer jobs their way to free up "press time" at the first printer.

So all of those other books still had to be finished and out of the way before SB could be started, and that process hasn't been completed as soon as we were hoping. (We were too optimistic and we take the full blame for being so.)

As soon as the presses are clear, SB will start first. NS will be second. So, I still cannot give an ETA for both books, but I will as soon as I have one! Trust me, WE WANT these books shipped as much as you do!

Brian
    Thanks for the update. I assume Gwendy's is in there somewhere too.

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Brian, have you thought of utilizing other printers? I mean, these are taking far to long. In my company this would not happen OR we would be out of business and fast. I feel bad for the run around (cause that is what you are getting no question) because it impacts on your great company and the people getting restless for books paid for so long ago. I can tell you there is no trade printer (for larger big orders) I have that would take this long with an order. Busy or not. Might be worth doing some homework and seeing what other options are out there man Good luck!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Thanks for the update. I assume Gwendy's is in there somewhere too.
    http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/category/news/

Brian

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Brian
    Brian, have you thought of utilizing other printers? I mean, these are taking far to long. In my company this would not happen OR we would be out of business and fast. I feel bad for the run around (cause that is what you are getting no question) because it impacts on your great company and the people getting restless for books paid for so long ago. I can tell you there is no trade printer (for larger big orders) I have that would take this long with an order. Busy or not. Might be worth doing some homework and seeing what other options are out there man Good luck!
    +1

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Any updates on the Lettered edition of The Damnation Game?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Just curious what state NS and SB were in when the printer closed up. If these are auctioned by the bank, just wondering if the market could be flooded with partially complete limited editions.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Just curious what state NS and SB were in when the printer closed up. If these are auctioned by the bank, just wondering if the market could be flooded with partially complete limited editions.
    NS wasn't started yet. SB is being started first, then NS will be started when the press is cleared.

The materials were ordered and ready for press, but they hadn't started printing yet. There are NO FINISHED books. There are just dozens and dozens of pallets of paper stock, binding material, ribbon page markers, etc.

So, to be 100% clear, there is no bank in Michigan producing special editions of SB nor will there ever be.

(Just trying to stop this line of rumors before it spreads and I have to answer this question every month for the rest of my life! )

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

NS wasn't started yet. SB is being started first, then NS will be started when the press is cleared.

The materials were ordered and ready for press, but they hadn't started printing yet. There are NO FINISHED books. There are just dozens and dozens of pallets of paper stock, binding material, ribbon page markers, etc.

So, to be 100% clear, there is no bank in Michigan producing special editions of SB nor will there ever be.

(Just trying to stop this line of rumors before it spreads and I have to answer this question every month for the rest of my life! )

Brian
    I see no mention of "City of Mirrors" here, won't it be before all of the others?
    It has to have the longest overdue publication by now.
    Can I ask if you Cemetery dance practices a 1st in 1st (FIFO) out production schedule?
    and if not, how do other books get pushed in front of others?
    Thanks
    (probably sounds whiny but not intended)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 890 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 757 807 ... LastLast