Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 795 of 890 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 797 805 845 ... LastLast
Results 19,851 to 19,875 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Another beautiful slipcase!
    In search of: #127 of Suntup's Misery, Hill House, Horns, Rosemary's Baby (willing to trade lower number for Horns and Rosemary's Baby)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received the shipping notice this morning.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Any idea when I can expect to receive the numbered and lettered editions of the modern masterpiece, GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER, with the complementary proof copies (office, and any other obscure editions), arriving on my porch?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

4/1/2021

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Got FT slipcase today as well as my shipping notice for If It Bleeds ~

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Got FT slipcase today as well as my shipping notice for If It Bleeds ~
    Received mine as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got my IIB shipping notice too, still waiting, very patiently, for Gwendy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That girl ain't in no hurry. Although, she does seem to run a lot

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful slipcase. Got my FT one also. One of the best you guys have done so far
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Beautiful slipcase. Got my FT one also. One of the best you guys have done so far
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my FT slipcase today also and put my Boston event book in it. I should have ordered another one for the other signed FT I have. Also received shipping notice for If It Bleeds...now which will arrive first...my Barnes & Noble or my CD copy?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Can you confirm that the copies of If it Bleeds that you received were first printings? I might not see my copies for a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Can you confirm that the copies of If it Bleeds that you received were first printings? I might not see my copies for a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Dan can definitely ask the warehouse to double-check a few copies, but as of the week ours shipped to us, we were told there hadn't been a second printing yet.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Thanks,
    Mike
    Dan can definitely ask the warehouse to double-check a few copies, but as of the week ours shipped to us, we were told there hadn't been a second printing yet.

Brian
    Cool, Thanks
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

It looks like we got first printings. We're not checking every book, but the ones we've looked at have all been 1sts.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Did CD produce The Institute slipcases?
    Brian, I sent you an email about a copy of Gwendy's Magic Feather.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Did CD produce The Institute slipcases?
    Brian, I sent you an email about a copy of Gwendy's Magic Feather.
    Institute Slipcase is in production currently. Case maker is understandably slow at the moment.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dan!

It seems I didn't order any when announced, so I'll be on the lookout for potential extras when produced.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did people actually get their book shipped yet or just shipping label created so tracking numbers can be issued?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Did people actually get their book shipped yet or just shipping label created so tracking numbers can be issued?

I got my shipping notice on Monday and my book arrived today.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Tracking shows mine enroute

You are lucky. An expensive book sent to me April 6th, Media Mail, not from CD, by the way, is stuck in Des Moines Iowa, where they are 10,000 packages a day behind schedule.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my Full Throttle slipcase too, and I love it! The color of the foil on the lettering is especially nice. I'm bummed there's no Strange Weather slipcase to give me a continuous set from The Fireman on, but I guess that's the epitome of a first-world problem.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    I got my Full Throttle slipcase too, and I love it! The color of the foil on the lettering is especially nice. I'm bummed there's no Strange Weather slipcase to give me a continuous set from The Fireman on, but I guess that's the epitome of a first-world problem.

Pretty much. But you among friends here

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Clive Barker - Tortured Souls-Infernal Parade
    Cemetery Dance Germany
    signed limited 321/999

Cemetery Dance Germany / Festa promo stuff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 795 of 890 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 797 805 845 ... LastLast