Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 890 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Dan
    any leftover?
    I would also definitely be interested if there are any leftover.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Dan
    any leftover?
    Unfortunately I do not believe so.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks for looking

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Does anyone here happen to have October Dreams 2 letter M reserved? If so, would you be willing to work out a trade for a different letter? I pre-ordered the lettered edition of October Dreams 2 and just picked up October Dreams letter M. I was hoping to get matching letters, but unfortunately letter M is already reserved. Sorry for interrupting; figured it was worth a shot
    Might be worth asking this question over on the CD board too.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

When does the window close for Finders Keepers slipcases?

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'll be taking down the page this weekend and updating our order on Monday!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am surprised Salems has not. They will probably not hold their value well because of it....

You never can tell.

It did not sell out pre-publication, and look at what a GE sells for nowadays.
    A good point, tippy. Look at how the SOD gift editions are doing now on secondary market. A couple months ago SOD II was lucky to go for $50 on ebay. Now that they're out of print and some time has passed, SOD II is selling closer to and in some cases above retail price already, and SOD I is selling for double the cover price, usually more.

I don't recall how long SOD I took to sell out of GEs, but SOD II was available on the CD site for a long time.

3,000 copies of a gift edition does seem like a lot when it's not yet out of print, especially for a previously unknown collection like the SODs, but given a couple years, and the ever popular Doubleday years titles, I see the Salem's GEs (and surely even the Carrie GEs to some extent) not just holding value, but increasing nicely.

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any updates about John dies at the end?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    Here is the update posted yesterday on the Cemetery Dance website:
    Updated John Dies at the End by David Wong:
    The Limited Edition is done at the printer, and they expect to have the Lettered Edition finished in the next week, so we will be shipping BOTH editions in June 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    Here is the update posted yesterday on the Cemetery Dance website:
    Updated John Dies at the End by David Wong:
    The Limited Edition is done at the printer, and they expect to have the Lettered Edition finished in the next week, so we will be shipping BOTH editions in June 2015.
    Yep, we're just waiting on the printer to ship to us, hopefully by Tuesday!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! Missed this update.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Thanks; I had thought this was long since done.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post

Brian
    It was.

Then it wasn't.

Now it will soon be again.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post

Brian
    It was.

Then it wasn't.

Now it will soon be again.
    I think (total guess) that CD realized with the signing announcement for July that more collectors might come knocking for a slipcase to house their signed books.

I bought 2 slips a few days ago for my 2 soon to be acquired signed copies. I wouldn't have purchased a slipcase otherwise. So I think I fall into this group, and am glad CD did decide to wait on finalizing their order count. Also just good business sense on CD's part, of course.

Check out Bev Vincent's review of "Drunken Fireworks" if you have a free moment:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...dead-zone-180/

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Do you have a publication schedule of any sort for the "Doubleday" books?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Brian,

Do you have a publication schedule of any sort for the "Doubleday" book?
    Fall for 'Salem's Lot. It had a lot of file problems from the original publisher, which took a lot of work to fix, but we shouldn't have that issue on the others because those are different file types. (Woo-hoo to that.)

Artwork is already rolling on most of the other books although several artists won't have room in their schedules to finish ALL of their artwork for 12 to 24 months. But most of them have started at least sketching.

We're not setting a firm publication schedule right now because there are too many variables including Steve's increased trade publication schedule, which we are sometimes asked to schedule around. (But sometimes they don't care.)

I'm looking at the design file for portfolio for the Carrie Artwork Portfolio right now... it's very sharp and I think most collectors will like how it looks next to the books on the shelf. We'll post more info when the signature sheets are back and all of the printing has been completed.

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update Brian... any news yet on the artist for the last book?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just received shipping notice for Carrie lettered.
    Has anyone received their copy yet? Would like to see multiple pictures.

Sure, there definitely is one!

Brian

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Glenn Chadbourne?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Maybe Glenn Chadbourne?
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with webstar1000 about that!!!
    Give someone else a chance to do them. I am so tired of Chadbourne.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just received shipping notice for Carrie lettered.
    Has anyone received their copy yet? Would like to see multiple pictures.
    Still waiting on mine to arrive. Should be any day now. Someone may receive theirs before me though. It was sent on the slow coach.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Glenn is doing the sig sheets/limitation page art for all of the CD Doubleday Years editions, at least that was what was announced early on. I think it's a nice touch actually. A cool way to bring cohesion to the set, while at the same time giving other artists a chance to do the full illustrations/covers for the collection, which I am sure many people here are more keen on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 890 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast