Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 890 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I thought dark man portfolio was supposed to ship this month along with smoke and mirrors s/l
    Dave is sorting the portfolio materials right now to start shipping this week. They will be slow to ship because it's a lot of assembly work and we have to be extra careful with the packing. The Smoke & Mirrors slipcases are here, too, so the Limited Edition will ship after The Dark Man portfolios are done.

Brian
    It's going to be a good july

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my Dark Man art portfolio shipping notice. Nice.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Update from CD [6/30]:
    Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King:
    The signature sheets have returned from the cover artist and are now headed to Glenn Chadbourne to sign. The second proofreader has turned in his notes as well and we are on track to send to the printer by the end of July. In addition, the slipcase maker has started work on the slipcases, so they can be ready for the printer to slipcase and shrink-wrap the Gift Edition at the printing plant.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TRIPLE REMARQUED Doctor Sleep arrived safely.....

SPEECHLESS.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Just got my Dark Man art portfolio shipping notice. Nice.
    I received mine today as well.

Your book looks great, AKC!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! It really is a great looking edition.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That looks very nice. I wish mine would show up. I've received no shipping notice.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    That looks very nice. I wish mine would show up. I've received no shipping notice.
    It's delayed a bit as Chadbourne is behind. His work takes a great deal of time.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's delayed a bit as Chadbourne is behind. His work takes a great deal of time.
    I'll probably get my Dark Man portfolio first. Really jonesing to get my hands on some new Chadbourne.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You two should start a comedy routine and take to the clubs lol

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, what month will the Mr. Mercedes slipcases be shipping in?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Brian, what month will the Mr. Mercedes slipcases be shipping in?
    I'll have a better idea when that slipcase maker re-opens from their two week summer break, but the end of September should be the outer limit on the time frame they suggested for completing the job.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

When can we expect the announcement in July?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    When can we expect the announcement in July?
    Next week!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I don't think he is behind. i think he already has the artwork done for 3-10 upcoming novels that have not even been published (or announced) yet. Just my opinion.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I don't think he is behind. i think he already has the artwork done for 3-10 upcoming novels that have not even been published (or announced) yet. Just my opinion.
    I believe, RF was teasing. Glen is known for his quick work. He has been referred to as a "Machine" before. He has an uncanny ability to crank out top notch work.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition

Sneak Peek

The artwork of Tomislav Tikulin is really great.

I really wish the books are signed by King.
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition

Sneak Peek

The artwork of Tomislav Tikulin is really great.

I really wish the books are signed by King.
    You know.. me too.... maybe once King sees the artwork (which so far has been over the top good!) and the presentation.. he could sign the last one.... it would only be 750 + 52 and a few PC's.... it would really tie the whole thing together... AND make the collection a real MUST have in my opinion... it would be like a signed limited Green Mile. He did not sign every one of those. It is a long way off till it will be done so there is time for Sai King to see the work and maybe CD could approach him later on after a few of them (even the first 5....) are out.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The only thing I don't like about the REMARQUES ones is the red border around them it takes away from the REMARQUES themselves. I know why you do it all I am saying is that it really takes away from them.
    I also got my shipping notice for the Dark Man portfolio. I like Glenn Chadbourne's colored drawing but his B&W ones all pretty much are the same they are different but the same.

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the REMARQUES ones is the red border around them it takes away from the REMARQUES themselves. I know why you do it all I am saying is that it really takes away from them.
    Thanks for the feedback! It's always good to hear another POV on this sort of thing, and we'll certainly consider this for future discussions of similar projects, etc. Thank you!

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to take a minute and thank two members here. First is Brian from CD and most important Greg (Doctorzaius). Greg (before me) had requested my number as he had that in the Dark Man S/L. He sold it.. it went to Bett's and I bought it. I bought it and ordered my own copy. It was missed at CD due to the volume of orders and how busy they are and my number #459 was sent to Greg. Greg offered to sell it to me (I have done biz with him before) and I told him I had that number I thought and even paid to have it remarqued. Greg went so far as to write CD and offer to give my number back and take another one (which he did not have to do) and Brian at CD paid for the shipping both ways and made it right.... without wasting any time. I think that goes to speak about the kind of publisher CD is and the kind of person Greg is. I would like to thank you both. May long days and pleasant nights keep you. kris

PS: On a side note, Doctorzaius got me my number in the Shinning to match my Doctor Sleep... when the new dust jacket arrived... he (at his cost) packed it, went to the post office, AT HIS COST sent it all the way up to Canada. Another shout out to you on this Greg. If anyone on here needs a reference on dealing with you kind sir... I am a short PM away. Cheers all, kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I would like to take a minute and thank two members here. First is Brian from CD and most important Greg (Doctorzaius). Greg (before me) had requested my number as he had that in the Dark Man S/L. He sold it.. it went to Bett's and I bought it. I bought it and ordered my own copy. It was missed at CD due to the volume of orders and how busy they are and my number #459 was sent to Greg. Greg offered to sell it to me (I have done biz with him before) and I told him I had that number I thought and even paid to have it remarqued. Greg went so far as to write CD and offer to give my number back and take another one (which he did not have to do) and Brian at CD paid for the shipping both ways and made it right.... without wasting any time. I think that goes to speak about the kind of publisher CD is and the kind of person Greg is. I would like to thank you both. May long days and pleasant nights keep you. kris

PS: On a side note, Doctorzaius got me my number in the Shinning to match my Doctor Sleep... when the new dust jacket arrived... he (at his cost) packed it, went to the post office, AT HIS COST sent it all the way up to Canada. Another shout out to you on this Greg. If anyone on here needs a reference on dealing with you kind sir... I am a short PM away. Cheers all, kris
    Usually when I see this much text in a post, it means I'm in trouble. Really glad this all worked out right. Thanks again for your patience, and thanks to Greg for his help with figuring everything out!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Usually when I see this much text in a post, it means I'm in trouble. Really glad this all worked out right. Thanks again for your patience, and thanks to Greg for his help with figuring everything out!

Brian
    Thanks for the kudos. Glad it worked out for everyone. I think this speaks to the strength of this community as a whole and the way we help each other out. Cheers!

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bravo!! Everyone involved in this transaction deserve our applause. It so much nicer to read posts like this as opposed to angry ones. Kudos to all!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    Bravo!! Everyone involved in this transaction deserve our applause. It so much nicer to read posts like this as opposed to angry ones. Kudos to all!
    Yes, a far cry from years ago (with regard to CD) and that is a direct result of Mr. Brian Freemen, IMHO They are, IMHO, now the premier small press horror firm in the U.S.A.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 890 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast