Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 890 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Love it! Definitely one of the very best covers CD has done, so good it doesn't need any lettering IMO, very excited to see what the next five artist editions will look like!
    Funny you mention the lettering. We're going with no text on the front of the Artist Edition DJs in this series to really put the focus on their art.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Love it! Definitely one of the very best covers CD has done, so good it doesn't need any lettering IMO, very excited to see what the next five artist editions will look like!
    Funny you mention the lettering. We're going with no text on the front of the Artist Edition DJs in this series to really put the focus on their art.

Brian
    That's a great idea.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Brian
    Sweet! That makes me very happy! Thanks for the reply Brian!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Brian, If I may... I would reserve the no writing for this edition. I may speak out of turn and please people agree or dis-agree with me but I feel the Artist needs this focus more... hence the name "Artist Edition". kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great piece. I love the idea of no text on the front.

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you're doing that, too. That's a great piece by Tomislav.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm absolutely on board with the "no text" concept for the dust jackets in this entire series.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I'm absolutely on board with the "no text" concept for the dust jackets in this entire series.
    YES!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

DOUBLE YES!!! Love this idea! Phew!!!

Dan

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Wow, I was going to suggest that the art have no titles like the Signet paperback 1st printings but didn't think you'd go for it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, now that is some stunning art!!! Love the face in the fire!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the advance viewing. It's obvious that I'm against the grain on this one.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey Brian when is the update going out?
    Probably in the next hour or so.

Brian
    Hmmm... I didn't get the update for some reason. Anything important in it besides the art?

ETA: I love the jacket and the no text plan too.

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I was wondering if you had a rough idea of time (and I know it is hard to be 100%) of when we will see the first Carrie's going out?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How are the "triple remarqued" Doctor Sleep S/Ls coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey Brian when is the update going out?
    Probably in the next hour or so.

Brian
    Hmmm... I didn't get the update for some reason. Anything important in it besides the art?

ETA: I love the jacket and the no text plan too.
    Definitely drop Mindy a line if you preordered a copy from us and didn't get the update yesterday because we'll want to make sure your email address on your order is correct. Also, there was a "thank you" coupon code just for those who preordered, so we'll want to make sure you get that, too! Her address is order@cemeterydance.com.

Here's the text of the update part of the email:

The limitation pages have arrived from the printer and the sheets to be signed are now headed to Croatia for Tomislav Tikulin to sign. Once they’re back, they’ll go to Glenn Chadbourne in Maine for him to sign as well.

The book itself has been designed and is with our proofreaders. The special order elements for the production/printing, some of which are being hand-made in Europe, have already been ordered. The paper stock is a special order that will take approximately six weeks to arrive at our printer.

Our printer has also started work on the “dummy book,” which is an early blank version of the book that is made by hand to be the exact same size as the finished book based on the materials selected. This early version will allow our slipcase maker to get started on the slipcases ahead of time without an actual finished book for sizing.

Finally, we’re pleased to show off the artwork for the Artist Edition here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/...ullAElarge.jpg

We look forward to sharing more insider information with you in the months to come, including some sneak peeks at the artwork for the next book in the series, ‘SALEM’S LOT, later this summer.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    How are the "triple remarqued" Doctor Sleep S/Ls coming along?
    We just sent 18 more copies to Erin Wells. She's been really generous with her schedule because I know these take some time to do. Drop me a line at brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com if you didn't already and I'll check and see if yours is in that batch we just sent. Thanks for your patience!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, I was wondering if you had a rough idea of time (and I know it is hard to be 100%) of when we will see the first Carrie's going out?
    I'm hoping the Gift and the Numbered Artist Edition will ship by the end of September at the very latest, but until those signature sheets are back, it'll be hard to pinpoint exactly. Maybe it'll be a little sooner. I'll post when everything is sent to the printer, which will give us a pretty good idea of the ship date unless something really bad happens.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone ever send anything to have Erin Wells remarque? I really want a GE IT done by her... how do you do if so?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll PM you her email. She's a Wisconsin native, like me, so she's great to work with!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian are all 6 of the books in this series going to be 7 inches X 10 inches ?

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian are all 6 of the books in this series going to be 7 inches X 10 inches ?
    Correct, they will be 7 X 10.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to see what you come up with for each book especially The Stand.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    I can't wait to see what you come up with for each book especially The Stand.
    Me too... and another one (most might not agree) but the last book... the one that King just threw at them. Be nice to see Pet Semetary get some love If we are lucky ever book in this series will be MIND BLOWING.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Brian I meant to ask you if The Stand is going the be the complete uncut edition or the edited edition. I hope it will be the uncut edition. I can't remember if it was ever mentioned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 890 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast