Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 890 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

most excellent....and thank you for the timely update

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to pop in to publicly thank, Mr. Freeman, for helping me out in a pinch!!!! What a great guy!!!! You just can't beat the new and improved CD!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A special thanks to Brian Freeman for joining up just over a year ago. It is amazing the progress CD has made in both delivering product and communicating with the Collecting Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    A special thanks to Brian Freeman for joining up just over a year ago.
    How time flies! Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian do you have any pictures of It that you can show us like the slipcase or a picture of the book?

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian do you have any pictures of It that you can show us like the slipcase or a picture of the book?
    We already returned the slipcase and traycase prototypes (and they didn't have finished stamping anyway), and the "dummy book" looks like a giant, blank book (which is still with the slipcase maker!) -- but I could take a picture of the bluelines if anyone was interested or the F&Gs, which should be arriving next week!

Also, I've gotten several of the IT Artwork Portfolio prototypes back from our manufacturer because I was thinking of doing a little video or taking some photos to show the evolution of the folder. It went from this very basic folder that we were not happy with to a very cool, well-built "home" for the artwork, which will protect the artwork for years to come and also look really impressive when you go to show the artwork to people. I just haven't had a free moment to put anything together.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good thanks Brian, I'm really keen to see the Artwork Portfolio when you get a chance.

We sent an email today to everyone who ordered THE BIG BOOK OF NECON Limited Edition or Artist Edition so you can confirm your address before your book ships next week. If you do NOT receive that email in the next hour or so and you did order the book through our store, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and she will check your account and make sure we have your current address. Thanks!

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian -

It's been a few months since I asked, but any update on The Passage lettered? Last I heard we were waiting on resolution with the traycase maker. I don't even see it listed on the Production Status page! Ditto for the lettered Kin, don't see it mentioned at all.

Thx -- George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm waiting on it as well. All the CD Lettered editions will be issued next year.

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    Hey Brian -

It's been a few months since I asked, but any update on The Passage lettered? Last I heard we were waiting on resolution with the traycase maker. I don't even see it listed on the Production Status page! Ditto for the lettered Kin, don't see it mentioned at all.

Thx -- George
    It's in line with about 40 other Lettered Editions that we're working to get caught-up on, but we don't list them all individually on the production status page. There should be big progress on that front next year. We're going to have our high-end traycase maker -- who only does our King cases -- dedicate a month at their plant to the "regular" traycases, which normally would be too small of a job for them, but since we're going to do so many, they're going to make it work. But that can't happen until we're through their busy holiday season and into 2012 when they hit their slow season and can dedicate the floor time to so many small jobs. They make gift boxes for high-end perfumes and jewelry, etc, so things are nuts for them right now.

Brian

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Hey Brian -

Thx -- George
    It's in line with about 40 other Lettered Editions that we're working to get caught-up on, but we don't list them all individually on the production status page. There should be big progress on that front next year. We're going to have our high-end traycase maker -- who only does our King cases -- dedicate a month at their plant to the "regular" traycases, which normally would be too small of a job for them, but since we're going to do so many, they're going to make it work. But that can't happen until we're through their busy holiday season and into 2012 when they hit their slow season and can dedicate the floor time to so many small jobs. They make gift boxes for high-end perfumes and jewelry, etc, so things are nuts for them right now.

Brian
    Sweet smelling, diamond-encrusted Lettered Edition traycases? Sounds like it'll be worth the wait!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Hey Brian -

Thx -- George

Brian
    Sweet smelling, diamond-encrusted Lettered Edition traycases? Sounds like it'll be worth the wait!
    My wife has expensive tastes. She loves Chanel No. 5!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

On a more serious note, it should be no surprise that Mr. Freeman's "join date" closely coincides with CD's remarkable turnaround and good fortune. I take my hat off to you, Mr. Freeman, Also, to Mr. Chizmar for the foresight to put you in that position!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, just wondering how close the Gift Edition of IT is to selling out? Do you expect it will sell out pre publication?

Cheers
    James

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hey Brian, just wondering how close the Gift Edition of IT is to selling out? Do you expect it will sell out pre publication?

Cheers
    James
    My best guess: I don't think it's going to sell out pre-publication because of the retail cost. I do think word of mouth after people see what they're getting is going to help push it past the mark after publication. Take this part with a grain of salt, I am obviously biased (although I always try to call it like I see it), but I think this is going to be a mammoth, beautiful book and for people who love IT, I think this will become a special part of their collection.

There is one factor that could make the book sell out even faster. There are some large media outlets that are circiling around the "story" of CD publishing this edition and one of them is talking feature story. Who knows with these things, often nothing comes of these informational discussions... but if one of these places does end up featuring CD and the book, the rest will go fast even at that high retail price. We've seen it before on other projects that aren't by someone like Stephen King.

So... this post isn't much help but it's the info as I know it!

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How many copies are still available?

I spread the word in among my contacts in Argentina and, even when total cost increases due to shipping, we sold more than 25 copies. It's the first time a gift edition reaches that quantity in Argentina.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    How many copies are still available?

I spread the word in among my contacts in Argentina and, even when total cost increases due to shipping, we sold more than 25 copies. It's the first time a gift edition reaches that quantity in Argentina.
    Hey Ari!

You've done an awesome job of selling the book! These are going to be really heavy so the warehouse will be packing them extra carefully. It's a long trip from us to you!

Last time I checked, the book was past the 75% mark, which I think is pretty good given the state of the economy and the retail price.

If you line up any more sales, let me know so we can get them all shipped to you together. Thanks again for your support!

Brian

Did Dan or I remember to let you guys know that we're selling THE PASSAGE Art Prints for Tomislav Tikulin? There are only 25 of the 100 left and it's going to be a beautiful piece. He actually revised it just a little since the hardcover was printed, which I think is neat:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/a_tomisl02

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

I took the liberty of rotating the image 90 degrees.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the IT info Brian, sounds promising.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Ari!

You've done an awesome job of selling the book! These are going to be really heavy so the warehouse will be packing them extra carefully. It's a long trip from us to you!

Last time I checked, the book was past the 75% mark, which I think is pretty good given the state of the economy and the retail price.

If you line up any more sales, let me know so we can get them all shipped to you together. Thanks again for your support!

Brian
    Hey Brian!

Wow! It'll be a large package then.

I still receive inquires about it. I'll try to get some more sold before December.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That is some mighty fine artwork.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

beautiful

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian posted a preview of the binding approval for the limited edition of IT, over here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 890 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast