Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 890 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well said, Brian!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice bugen will become famous soon enough bugen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well said, Brian!!!
    Yes, it was. It's easy to look at publishers and scowl when something's gone off-track, because they're our first point of contact. But it's not fair.

You want a box created by a popular construction company? Establish the timelines and expect them to be held. You want an sculpture created by a popular artist? Establish the timelines, cross your fingers and don't hold your breath.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Posted on Facebook an hour ago

Friday the 13th THIRTEEN POUND Grab Bag!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_GB021315

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Thanks for the notification, Shac! I bit the bullet and ordered one (my first CD Grab Bag).
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Note that these won't be shipping until the end of March because we're receiving a few products from other publishers to fill a few of the slots... and also because Dan is still buried in shipping! I'm pretty sure he wasn't too thrilled with me when I told him what we we're selling today!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Note that these won't be shipping until the end of March because we're receiving a few products from other publishers to fill a few of the slots... and also because Dan is still buried in shipping! I'm pretty sure he wasn't too thrilled with me when I told him what we were selling today!

Brian
    Poor guy!!! Keep a stiff upper lip, Dan!!! You make the magic happen!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Note that these won't be shipping until the end of March because we're receiving a few products from other publishers to fill a few of the slots... and also because Dan is still buried in shipping! I'm pretty sure he wasn't too thrilled with me when I told him what we were selling today!

Brian
    That's fine, I just never ordered a Grab Bag before, so I snagged one! Also ordered a Salem's Lot Gift the other day and a couple of slipcases with the 50% off sale a couple weeks ago. Had bought the Carrie GE elsewhere and was highly impressed! Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    That's fine, I just never ordered a Grab Bag before, so I snagged one! Also ordered a Salem's Lot Gift the other day and a couple of slipcases with the 50% off sale a couple weeks ago. Had bought the Carrie GE elsewhere and was highly impressed! Woot!
    Thanks for the orders and the kind words about Carrie!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Totally off topic, but that's one of my favorite lines from Duma Key. I had read the novel a couple of times, and I actually just listened to the audiobook for the first time last week and was really pleased with the reading.

Brian

(Nothing to see here folks, just an empty post!)

Along the Path of the Beam 2929 will become famous soon enough 2929's Avatar

Note that these won't be shipping until the end of March because we're receiving a few products from other publishers to fill a few of the slots... and also because Dan is still buried in shipping! I'm pretty sure he wasn't too thrilled with me when I told him what we we're selling today!

Brian
    Any chance that there'll be some SK material in these?

Country
    Country Flag

Totally off topic, but that's one of my favorite lines from Duma Key. I had read the novel a couple of times, and I actually just listened to the audiobook for the first time last week and was really pleased with the reading.

Brian
    Yeah, that line, out of the many memorable one's in his books, stuck with me after reading Duma Key. Mr. Mercedes had a couple that made me laugh, on the other hand:
    Spoiler:
    "Life is a crap carnival with shit prizes" and "...even on the darkest day, the sun shines on some dog's ass." LOL!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the notification, Shac! I bit the bullet and ordered one (my first CD Grab Bag).
    You won't be sorry.. I've been really pleased with the Grab Bag's I've ordered in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by 2929 View Post

Brian
    Any chance that there'll be some SK material in these?
    I would say, other than maybe some trade hardcovers like Revival and Mr. Mercedes, nothing BY King. Maybe something about King. Not sure about that yet. I have to see what the other publishers send me!

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just looking at my cabinet and decided to step up my protection a notch with a couple slip covers. It will be nice to get Doctor Sleep & Revival nicely protected AND displayed. Thanks to Brian and CD for making that happen.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Brian, likely that these will be put together as different mixes of titles, so that if multiple Grab Bags were ordered, they'd be different books? Or are you drawing primarily from the same shelves?

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post

Brian, likely that these will be put together as different mixes of titles, so that if multiple Grab Bags were ordered, they'd be different books? Or are you drawing primarily from the same shelves?
    If you order two Grab Bags on the same order, we will make sure it's different items. Separate orders for Grab Bags will almost definitely get overlap in the items. More than two Grab Bags, even on the same order, will more than likely have overlap because it takes a lot of items to reach 13 pounds, ha!

Brian

There is an important update going out to everyone who ordered the Lettered Edition of The Century’s Best Horror Fiction directly from us. The subject line is "Important Cemetery Dance order update!" and you should see it in your in-box in the next few hours. If you ordered this edition from us and you don't see the update by 5 PM today eastern time, drop me a line. Thanks!

Brian

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There is an important update going out to everyone who ordered the Lettered Edition of The Century’s Best Horror Fiction directly from us. The subject line is "Important Cemetery Dance order update!" and you should see it in your in-box in the next few hours. If you ordered this edition from us and you don't see the update by 5 PM today eastern time, drop me a line. Thanks!

Brian
    I thought that had been released ages ago? Anyone want to sell me theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Brian
    I thought that had been released ages ago? Anyone want to sell me theirs?
    The Artist Edition shipped a long time ago because we used a different vendor for the cases -- we tried wooden ones for the first time! The Lettered Edition is housed in a different sort of traycase than we've ever used before, but made with the usual materials you would expect. It looks really cool.

Brian

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I bought the Artist Edition, but I hate the wooden case. It's too big, heavy and awkward on the shelf. The clasp gets in the way of other books. I think the Lettered sounds a much better option.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Artist Edition shipped a long time ago because we used a different vendor for the cases -- we tried wooden ones for the first time! The Lettered Edition is housed in a different sort of traycase than we've ever used before, but made with the usual materials you would expect. It looks really cool.

Brian
    The traycase for this Lettered Edition sounds very intriguing, and if it's anything like the traycases produced for CD's Stephen King Lettered Editions, it will be absolutely AWESOME!!!

Brian, do you have any photos of this traycase you could share with us?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Brian
    The traycase for this Lettered Edition sounds very intriguing, and if it's anything like the traycases produced for CD's Stephen King Lettered Editions, it will be absolutely AWESOME!!!

Brian, do you have any photos of this traycase you could share with us?
    I'll post something once they're all here!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I see from an email update that CD acquired more copies of the UK Revival S/L w/facsimile signature. For a 500 copy edition that was initially only possible to buy if you knew someone in the UK, I don't understand how there are so many copies still up for sale from non-private sellers. I think Sub Press or some other publisher still has copies available as well.

I know that it's not the most desired S/L ever, and it's a little pricey for a facsimile signed S/L, but it's only 500 copies... worldwide! It's just blowing my mind that 500 collectors didn't snatch these up in the first weeks they were out.

I was so curious about this that when I received a copy I bought through Sub Press a couple months ago, I was suspicious if there were truly only 500 of these were printed. But sure enough the limitation page is numbered. I thought maybe they weren't numbered, and therefore less verifiable that only 500 are in circulation.

Anyone else surprised by how slowly this Revival limited has sold?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Anyone else surprised by how slowly this Revival limited has sold?
    The quality is the same as a normal trade edition, i.e. rubbish.
    It is not signed by King.
    It is a UK and not a US edition

No I'm certainly not surprised it is not selling so well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 890 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast