Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 890 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 848 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian I meant to ask you if The Stand is going the be the complete uncut edition or the edited edition. I hope it will be the uncut edition. I can't remember if it was ever mentioned.
    My guess would be the uncut version since that is Steve's preferred version, but I have no files yet. We'll post more information next year when it's a wee bit closer to publication.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Brian I meant to ask you if The Stand is going the be the complete uncut edition or the edited edition. I hope it will be the uncut edition. I can't remember if it was ever mentioned.
    My guess would be the uncut version since that is Steve's preferred version, but I have no files yet. We'll post more information next year when it's a wee bit closer to publication.

Brian
    I just might be most pumped for this one Brian Your books are the best in my collection... hands down.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    FWIW I have always felt that the uncut version flowed better than the first "cut" version. IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I too agree that the uncut version is the better of the two books, reading quality wise... However, in the spirit of this project, a true set of the Doubleday books should include a cut copy of The Stand. So that's what I'd prefer, though I'm not holding my breath. I think it highly unlikely that Sai King would go for a reprint of the hacked version.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It just occurred to me that it would be pretty cool (IMO) to have the original artists create a new interpretation of the original cover art.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    It just occurred to me that it would be pretty cool (IMO) to have the original artists create a new interpretation of the original cover art.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Whoa, that is a cool idea. They could be included as the frontspiece or something since there is already new cover art. I wonder if they are even all still alive...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone else seen the CD email? Thoughts? WOw....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

la la la lala la la la la la... LOL like this?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I just might have to do it... and I do not have the money with Carrie coming... Brian, if you are here... is this the ONLY way to guarantee your number? Thanks!!
    I know you didn't share the contents but I don't think you should even mention it...if you read carefully it is not the only way...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not yet... What's the email about?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

la la la lala la la la la la... LOL like this?
    It's not the only way. Take the time to read the whole email.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I just might have to do it... and I do not have the money with Carrie coming... Brian, if you are here... is this the ONLY way to guarantee your number? Thanks!!
    It's not the only way. Take the time to read the whole email.
    Sorry.. idiot here.... missed the last line. Thanks guys
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first rule of CD club is to not talk about CD club.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And you might want to edit all your posts to read "la la la la la la ......"

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    The first rule of CD club is to not talk about CD club.
    Ha! If anyone has any questions, please send me a Private Message since it's pretty limited in scope and not for the general public. Thanks!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Ha! Love that one.

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Pretty smart Brian, good for you, good for us.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Locked it in.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Done. Thanks Brian....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If someone still interested - B&N has CD Carrie Deluxe ed for $73 and free shipping....($20 less than CD)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/carr...=9781587674792

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    If someone still interested - B&N has CD Carrie Deluxe ed for $73 and free shipping....($20 less than CD)

Given the current quantities sold, I can't promise that any retailer outside of our usual indies will get this title. We very well may send 100 or so copies to a book distributor we have a good relationship with -- to try to help keep that relationship good because we take a lot of heat on these King books where they want 5,000 to 10,000 copies and we have to say "sorry" -- but if we do send them any, we don't know where those end up in the end. Often they go to libraries because libraries don't really return books AND they pay the distributor a lower discount, so the distributor makes out better. But that doesn't mean they WON'T send copies to B&N or Amazon. I just can't promise they will. Does that make sense?

Brian

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

For 20 bucks I'd honestly rather give the dough to CD than B&N. Let B&N make their metric shit ton of money off trade editions and digital.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Frankie. Plus, when it comes to mail order, I trust Mindy, Dan, and Brian a hell of a lot more.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 890 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 848 ... LastLast