Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 890 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 478 528 ... LastLast
Results 10,676 to 10,700 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Still looking at May for Revival slipcases?
    Yes, hopefully very early in May. I will have the final approval case -- the one that is actually stamped and wrapped in the "real" material -- by next week if all goes well. I'll try to post a photo!

Brian
    Very excited to see what you have come up with Brian.. my book feels naked!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too... been eager to receive the Revival slipcase... looking forward to it.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I wanted to thank the people at CD for fixing a couple of problems I had, especially Mindy. You guys are the best!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I wanted to thank the people at CD for fixing a couple of problems I had, especially Mindy. You guys are the best!
    Thank you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any word on when PS version of Thinner is shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    It's next on the list, the last batch from the UK finally arrived (thank you Post Office!), and now we're doing all of the paperwork. These are more complicated to ship because we're offering matching numbers for the whole set, etc, but we'll post a note to let everyone know when these start out the door!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

It's next on the list, the last batch from the UK finally arrived (thank you Post Office!), and now we're doing all of the paperwork. These are more complicated to ship because we're offering matching numbers for the whole set, etc, but we'll post a note to let everyone know when these start out the door!

Brian
    The matching number thing is what Mindy fixed for me. So thanks again as I placed my order yesterday. PS mentioned the order form for Skeleton Crew will be in May. Who would we turn to to keep the matching numbers? PS or CD? Thanks.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Great, thanks!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian
    The matching number thing is what Mindy fixed for me. So thanks again as I placed my order yesterday. PS mentioned the order form for Skeleton Crew will be in May. Who would we turn to to keep the matching numbers? PS or CD? Thanks.
    We are getting the same number set from PS for each of these. So if you ordered the previous one from us, we will be continuing to get that number.

Brian
    We match the numbers. Just reply to your SKELETON CREW order confirmation email and let Mindy know your book number!

Brian

My Mood
    Confused

We match the numbers. Just reply to your SKELETON CREW order confirmation email and let Mindy know your book number!

Brian

I will do that Brian, thanks.

I can't get a great photo of this because it's a dark and rainy day here in Maryland and our office lighting is terrible for photos, but here is the REVIVAL slipcase. As I think I mentioned before, we used a special order iridescent material that we've never used for any kind of case before. The material looks blue in the first photo, which is the "default" color you'll see most of the time when you look at your case, but as the light hits the material from different angles, it flashes to purple as shown in the second pic:

These are on track to be finished at the slipcase maker and we hope to be shipping them in May.

Best,
    Brian

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, very impressive, Brian! So looking forward to getting this!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, love the case Brian!!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look great Brian! Looking forward to my signed copy getting a good home soon!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing job! A must buy for sure.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't like the US cover, don't care for the slipcase either (too much.)
    And that's a CD first for me.

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it! I can't wait to get my copy.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, great work there Brian... like frik said, I too wasn't mad about the US cover, but I've kind of got used to it... the slipcase though looks fantastic and can't wait for them to ship. Quick thought, it would be great if you could make slipcases for the UK editions as well like you have in the past for a few titles...

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wow, great work there Brian... like frik said, I too wasn't mad about the US cover, but I've kind of got used to it... the slipcase though looks fantastic and can't wait for them to ship. Quick thought, it would be great if you could make slipcases for the UK editions as well like you have in the past for a few titles...
    Demand for the UK slipcases dropped below the threshold where we could produce them for a reasonable retail price. It's a real bummer because I really liked making them, but I would expect one of the smaller slipcase makers who frequent these parts could make something very nice!

Best,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Wow, very impressive, Brian! So looking forward to getting this!
    Thanks! It took some trial and error to get this one right, but we're pleased with the final presentation.

Brian

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks very nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! Really looking forward to placing my signed copy inside!!!

Dan

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, likes!!!! Great job, Brian!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 890 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 478 528 ... LastLast