Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 890 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 872 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 22247

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Brian, will CD be producing a Gift Edition of Revivial?
    We will not be. Neither of this year's new books appear to be on the table for special editions at this time.

Brian
    Now that is a real shame.
    But my wallet (credit card) appreciates it.

John

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We will not be. Neither of this year's new books appear to be on the table for special editions at this time.

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Lol
    Okay, so what was funny about that?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Brian
    But my wallet (credit card) appreciates it.

John
    And mine. Big sigh of relief!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

I know we are supposed to only challenge 3 folks for this gig, but I think that for either the "ALS" or the "HF" this would be gold. Go for it!!! If, Jeter can do it, who are we to judge?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Great stuff Bill.
    My future brother in law challenged me. I'm doing it on Thursday.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I hadn't yet paid much attention to my signed Publisher's Copy of Justin Cronin's The Twelve. I've never read The Passage either, but figured I eventually would and then I'd have a great copy of The Twelve waiting for me.

I instead just passed it off to one of the members here (needed $ for other purchases) and in packing it up, I noticed what a truly beautiful quality book that is! Cemetery Dance just turns everything they touch into Smyth sewn gold!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That can't be Bill in the video - he didn't say "LOL".

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Or mention how tall he was, how big his shoe size is, his hat size......
    Spoiler:
    New challenge to Bill, do the ice challenge wearing nothing but your underwear. We will see how "big" you are. P.S. Must be tons of ice and water, not a simple rinse.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok.... challenge accepted. I have work and birthdays this week but I will do it next week and post the video.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Or mention how tall he was, how big his shoe size is, his hat size......
    Spoiler:
    New challenge to Bill, do the ice challenge wearing nothing but your underwear. We will see how "big" you are. P.S. Must be tons of ice and water, not a simple rinse.
    Okay, okay that was fair, I suppose. However I did it and the water was very freaking cold. My shoe size not withstanding. LOL Can I get an "Amen"??? LOL I want to see you folks' version!!! More for the HF or ALS!!

Spoiler:
    Rumor has it that our "Fearless Leader" is a real "Wussy" and will not live up to the challenge. While I continue to have faith in him I'm not sure that will last if he doesn't "Step up"!!!

Regardless, Brian Freeman, you're on the clock!!! Get busy getting wet and cold!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Bill!

Jerome, Jerome, Jerome, Jerome, Jerome, Jerome!!!!
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, do you by a miracle of a chance have any of the tray cases for Under the Dome kicking around? I was trying to find who made them and I hear you guys did thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, do you by a miracle of a chance have any of the tray cases for Under the Dome kicking around? I was trying to find who made them and I hear you guys did thanks!
    I'm not Brian, but I can answer. Unfortunately no we don't have any of those left.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I'm not Brian, but I can answer. Unfortunately no we don't have any of those left.
    Cool thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's been a few weeks, but I wanted to take a second to share how awesome Brian and CD are. I bought one of the SK grab bags. When my first shipment arrived, everything inside--dust jackets, poster, uncut artwork sheet--were all damaged. (I don't know what UPS did with my tube, but DAMN!) I emailed Brian, per his instructions and between him and Mindy, I received a second set of items in perfect shape. Packed so well, in fact, that I couldn't get the things out of the tube. When I am consistently receiving bad customer service from just about everywhere, it's nice to deal with people who truly care about their customers being happy.

Anyway, I had been meaning to share, so there it is. Now...when in the hell are we going to get the next wave of grab bag packages?!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    It's been a few weeks, but I wanted to take a second to share how awesome Brian and CD are. I bought one of the SK grab bags. When my first shipment arrived, everything inside--dust jackets, poster, uncut artwork sheet--were all damaged. (I don't know what UPS did with my tube, but DAMN!) I emailed Brian, per his instructions and between him and Mindy, I received a second set of items in perfect shape. Packed so well, in fact, that I couldn't get the things out of the tube. When I am consistently receiving bad customer service from just about everywhere, it's nice to deal with people who truly care about their customers being happy.

Anyway, I had been meaning to share, so there it is. Now...when in the hell are we going to get the next wave of grab bag packages?!
    May I second this as well. CD is my favorite when it comes to quality and service. When I got my Dark Man (yes it was late but... some here know that story) it was pretty damaged. It did a lot of traveling though for many reasons. The black smudging I could not seem to remove, the numbered sheet was a little damaged as well as the case. I told Brian (NOT looking for anything but some more ideas on how to remove the smudging as the slight damage wasnt really a deal breaker) and no question it was replaced and fixed. It is now on route. Thanks again CD for being a great company and giving a care about the customers. Cheers
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I'm pretty sure I didn't remember to keep one for myself, but if you email me at brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com, I will double-check when I get home!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    HA! Soon! We lost Dan's helper in the warehouse just as three new books arrived and we are so behind on shipping. We could just bang the next round of shipments out the door if we weren't concerned about packing them really carefully, but we are concerned, so we just need a good block of time where we can go slow and take our time. Soon, though!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

We lost Dan's helper in the warehouse
    Man, it must be BIG in there!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Exactly what I was going to post.

For those of you who have run into problems using PayPal to pay for your order, I just wanted to let you know that I've been emailing all morning with our shopping cart people about it (again) and showing them example orders from back when the system worked right, so hopefully they're going to figure this out soon.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Hey Brian sent you a message. I know your probably swamped so if it takes some time to get to it I understand. Any word on Gone Girl?

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Hey Brian sent you a message. I know your probably swamped so if it takes some time to get to it I understand.
    I'm waiting to hear from Brian to an e-mail I sent on Aug 29th.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 890 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 872 ... LastLast