Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 890 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 748 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You either pay it or you don't. Personally I'm really looking forward to another CD S/L in my collection

UPDATE: Lettered Edition is gone, Limited Edition will be gone within the hour, I think.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I went w s/l and a slipcased trade - liked the DJ on both of those (i like the trade HC slipcased DJ most - although i think i would like to see more of the house that is covered by the title)

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I made up a quick Wikipedia page for The Dark Man in light of this if anyone's interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Man_(poem)
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome.

Brian, any slipcases for The Talisman/Black House left? I have Dueling Minds on order and ship date is coming up (according to the code at least). Maybe I could have them both shipped at the same time if you have any slipcases left?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I know it's probably been discussed earlier in the thread but I'm too lazy to trawl back. When are you expecting the S/L editions of The Dark Man to ship?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Brian, I know it's probably been discussed earlier in the thread but I'm too lazy to trawl back. When are you expecting the S/L editions of The Dark Man to ship?
    Thanks in advance.
    Right around the July 30th pub date. Lettered Edition will be August if all goes well. Thanks!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Brian I have to admit I was wrong it was Stephen King & You could have included
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Awesome.

Brian, any slipcases for The Talisman/Black House left? I have Dueling Minds on order and ship date is coming up (according to the code at least). Maybe I could have them both shipped at the same time if you have any slipcases left?
    Email Mindy for sure, I think we may have an extra that could be added to your order! order@cemeterydance.com

Brian

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Thanks in advance.
    Right around the July 30th pub date. Lettered Edition will be August if all goes well. Thanks!
    Great. Thank you Brian.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered one of each edition except the lettered. I waited a while before I even tried and it went like gangbusters.

John

"Randall Flagg came to me when I wrote a poem called 'The Dark Man' when I was a junior or senior in college..."
    — Stephen King

The Dark Man
    by Stephen King
    New Trade Hardcover, Trade Hardcover With Slipcase, Signed Limited Edition, and Deluxe Signed Lettered Edition From Cemetery Dance Publications!

Shipping on July 30, 2013!

The Dark Man: An Illustrated Poem
    by Stephen King

About the Book:
    Stephen King first wrote about the Dark Man in college after he envisioned a faceless man in cowboy boots and jeans and a denim jacket forever walking the roads. Later this dark man would come to be known around the world as one of King's greatest villains, Randall Flagg, but at the time King only had simple questions on his mind: Where was this man going? What had he seen and done? What terrible things...?

i have ridden rails...

More than forty years after Stephen King first wrote his breathtaking poem "The Dark Man," Glenn Chadbourne set out to answer those questions in this World's First Edition hardcover featuring more than 70 full-page illustrations from the talented artist behind The Secretary of Dreams.

i have slept in glaring swamps...

This Cemetery Dance Publications hardcover is a true marriage of words and art, with Chadbourne pulling the images from King's imagination and illustrating them in magnificent detail. This incredible blending of King's words with Chadbourne's art creates a unique page turning experience you can return to again and again, always finding new details hidden on every page. You'll discover hidden layers and mysterious secrets for years to come.

i am a dark man...

So who is the Dark Man and why is he traveling the country? The answers are terrifying....

Please do not call to place your order because we're swamped today and will not be able to return calls until tomorrow, at which point the signed editions will be long SOLD OUT.

Read more or place your order here: http://www.cemeterydance.com/thedarkman.html

Read more on our website or place your order before time runs out:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/thedarkman.html

Thank you, as always, for your continued support and enthusiasm!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I ordered one of each edition except the lettered. I waited a while before I even tried and it went like gangbusters.

John
    Somebody has been watching that american slang show - awesome awesome show!

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Easy pass for me on an 88 page poem SL for $350.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I already have this poem in a Lettered edition published in 2004 by Cemetary Dance.

This is definitely not a project for everyone, but I think the way King's words and Glenn's artwork blend together to tell the story is an amazing ride. I hope you'll at least check out the trade edition when you have a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I already have this poem in a Lettered edition published in 2004 by Cemetary Dance.

Yes, we get the point that you're not happy with this announcement, but it's not just the poem. It's a blending of King's words with Glenn's artwork to tell the story in a whole new way -- and it IS a chilling read. I think most people will be surprised, even those who have read the poem before and know how it ends. I hope you'll give the trade edition a chance!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Is there any possibility that some of the bookstore Trade edition will be sold by PS Publishing to help ease the P & P cost for us Europeans?

Thanks!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: Lettered Edition is gone, Limited Edition will be gone within the hour, I think.
    Wow. Congrats on the lettereds Brian ... man, people must just have money to burn, must be nice.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Update: The signed Limited Edition is 85% sold out and will be gone VERY SOON!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I don't care for poetry but something about this makes me very excited

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those that are not interested in this item should throw their energy into this one of a king item!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200924040507...84.m1423.l2649
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Clacke View Post
    Hi Brian,

Is there any possibility that some of the bookstore Trade edition will be sold by PS Publishing to help ease the P & P cost for us Europeans?

Thanks!
    Yes, they will definitely have both trade editions!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just did the math; $19.87 per page for the lettered! Or, depending on the exact number of illustrations, about $100 per page of poem! That's crazy!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It kind of reminds me of Nightmares in the Sky - a book of art with some SK words. Although I am sure the physical book is much nicer...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 890 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 748 ... LastLast