Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 890 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered the first 2012 forthcoming grab bag (and this one too), but only one of the books has shipped so far. I know what the other three titles are at this point but they are all still listed as "forthcoming" on the site (I.e., no dates).

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys, Brian must not have seen the questions. I'll point him here as I'm not sure of the answers to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Any update on Pure (Deluxe Limited Special Edition)?
    We're finishing up the proofreading, the files from the New York publisher were a disaster to untangle. The author has signed the signature sheets, so that's out of the way. I would expect to send it to the printer by the end of the year.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Whatever happened to the lettered (and in most cases the signed and/or trade editions) of WOMAN, LUCIFER'S LOTTERY and SCREAMPLAYS? I seem to recall the lettered of at least some of these were to be released in June or July.
    The Woman Lettered Edition is due out this winter. Lucifer's Lottery and Screamplays will be out this winter, so the Lettered Editions will follow around the end of next year. We're still catching up on the Lettered Editions, so there's a big lag time, unfortunately!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    What about this grab bag... Any tentative dates
    More information to follow as the books are announced!

Brian

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dang, now I'll have to get the trade edition too.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey guys, Brian must not have seen the questions. I'll point him here as I'm not sure of the answers to them.
    Yeah, I used to get notifications when there was a post, but that apparently stopped about two weeks ago for some reason.

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Yeah, I used to get notifications when there was a post, but that apparently stopped about two weeks ago for some reason.

Brian
    Yea I get a notification about every 5th or 6th post. Then again it doesn't work very well with our board either, so I think it's a flaw in the vBulletin software itself.

Brian
    Yea I get a notification about every 5th or 6th post. Then again it doesn't work very well with our board either, so I think it's a flaw in the vBulletin software itself.
    I figured it was just my email.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hey Brian!

Probably you should think about changing your payment-method to pay at the point of time the books are done, and not at the point of ordering. It is really a too long time between paying and receiving some books months and months later... And the money could work for the owner...?! Just my thoughts...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Try resubscribing. I will also look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Brian
    Try resubscribing. I will also look into it.
    They started up again today, so I probably just need to revisit the thread or post again!

Brian

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

Any shipping news on IT Lettered?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My e-mail notifications stopped about a month ago, then started up again a week or so ago. Now they work every time.

If I'm not alive by the time the lettered WOMAN and LUCIFER'S LOTTERY and SCREAMPLAYS come out, just forward them to Heaven. Or maybe the other place, though I can't see any reason I'd go there, even to visit.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to the S/L of The Twelve shipping Friday!

Spoiler:
    I can dream, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If I'm not alive by the time the lettered WOMAN and LUCIFER'S LOTTERY and SCREAMPLAYS come out, just forward them to Heaven.

Now would that be a P.O. box, or would you have a separate living area?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by texgunslinger View Post
    Any shipping news on IT Lettered?
    Yep, it'll be later this month! We'll probably confirm shipping addresses soon, just to catch any COAs of that weren't sent in or went missing.

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't order one, but you have my address anyway. Just sayin' is all....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian/Dan - For the Duma Key slipcases, once the ordering window closes at the end of the month, what do you see the timeline looking like? In other words, when do you think the finished product will be in your hands, and ready to be shipped??

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Brian/Dan - For the Duma Key slipcases, once the ordering window closes at the end of the month, what do you see the timeline looking like? In other words, when do you think the finished product will be in your hands, and ready to be shipped??
    8 to 10 weeks is their usual turnaround time and we'll be sending the final order on Monday, October 1st... so the first week or two of December looks like a good bet!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I didn't order one, but you have my address anyway. Just sayin' is all....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, we have seen a couple of IT editions pop up that have actually had un-numbered signed editions of the book inside the gift slipcase. (One sold at Betts, another is on Ebay now).
    Can you let us know if these were part of a grab bag as a way to get rid of a few PC editions? or were the wrong books slipped in the wrong case etc?

Just curious as to how these have come about.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hey Brian, we have seen a couple of IT editions pop up that have actually had un-numbered signed editions of the book inside the gift slipcase. (One sold at Betts, another is on Ebay now).
    Can you let us know if these were part of a grab bag as a way to get rid of a few PC editions? or were the wrong books slipped in the wrong case etc?

Just curious as to how these have come about.
    Cheers
    The warehouse accidentally housed some Limited Edition books in slipcases when the book first started shipping. They didn't realize what had happened until a few had gone out the door.

Brian

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Good fortune for the lucky few!
    Thanks for sharing.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are we on the "Exorcist" book?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 890 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast