Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 890 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

<<<All of the pre-orders for "The Books of Horrors" have now shipped.>>>

Does this include the signed/numbered edition Dan?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Both editions are signed and numbered. If you're referring to the "Deluxe Hardcover Edition" that is signed by all the contributors. That one still has to have tray-cases made before it can be shipped.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My "Bookshop Edition" arrived today. Nice book!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Both editions are signed and numbered. If you're referring to the "Deluxe Hardcover Edition" that is signed by all the contributors. That one still has to have tray-cases made before it can be shipped.
    Thanks Dan. Tha's the one I have ordered. ("Deluxe Hardcover Edition" )

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just took advantage of the "Collectors Club" discount "Grab Bag". Wonder what I will get!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I just took advantage of the "Collectors Club" discount "Grab Bag". Wonder what I will get!!!
    Dose of the flu depending on the weather.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, looking forward to it!!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Fucking, Scotsman!!!! Hope William Wallace haunts your house!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    LOL! Heck with WW send Mel Gibson over there...He is a freaking nut.

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Just a quick shipping update. All of the pre-orders for "The Books of Horrors" have now shipped. We are about halfway through shipping the 11/22/63 tray-cases and should probably be able to finish those up on Monday or Tuesday. Also we're just about caught up with all the regular orders now. We should be completely caught up early next week. Thank you for your patience.
    I received my Books of Horrors today.. Great book as always from CD.. RIC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Spoiler:
    LOL! Heck with WW send Mel Gibson over there...He is a freaking nut.
    LOL True, but WW has a big ass sword!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I went ahead and ordered this as well. Hopefully, there will be something cool in the grab bag.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I went ahead and ordered this as well. Hopefully, there will be something cool in the grab bag.
    I also wanted to order that new grab bag. But for people like me from Germany or Europe the shipping costs are absolutely much to expensive. They changed the system some weeks ago and now i have to pay 90$ for three books? At the moment i cannot order there because of the shipping costs and i hope CD will think about it and find another deliverer. Take to small books and they want 60$. I do not understand and i am very angry, because i love CD and now i am not able to bye there again!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian are we going to be able to order just the slipcases of The Talisman/Black House?
    We're only selling them as a set, but if there are any spares after the fact, we'll probably list those on the site at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    I ordered TWTTK with HC book and I got a 2nd edition with it. I thought I was going to be a 1st/1st with the slipcase. Lesson learned.
    Email Dan and he'll help you out. That happened to a few people because our boxes were all marked 1st Printing, but it turned out that they mixed a few 2nd printings into one of the boxes! We have lots of extras of the 1st printing, so just drop Dan a line for a replacement!

Brian
    Well Dan comes though again. I just want to thank you and Brian for everything you guys have done.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

New chapbook "coming soon" from CD:

Did I mention I named this one? Very cool.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

My 11/22/63 traycase showed up today.

Love the case, and the way it fits my book.

My only complaint is the positioning of the lettering on the front cover....

it is 1.0" from the left edge, and 0.5" from the right edge.

Centered would have ben 0.75" from each edge.

Are they all like that, or was this an oops?

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have three that just came in with same lettering position. Identical to your picture.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that you have mentioned it I can't stop wondering why it is like that. Maybe Brian can share some insight on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    I also wanted to order that new grab bag. But for people like me from Germany or Europe the shipping costs are absolutely much to expensive. They changed the system some weeks ago and now i have to pay 90$ for three books? At the moment i cannot order there because of the shipping costs and i hope CD will think about it and find another deliverer. Take to small books and they want 60$. I do not understand and i am very angry, because i love CD and now i am not able to bye there again!
    Nothing has changed in how our system works, although postage rates have probably gone up again. Here is some information from an email Kate answered on this topic the other day. I trimmed it down to the most important points, but we're always happy to discuss your shipping options to help you out.

Our carrier options overseas are the United States Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx.* We have chosen to use the United States Postal Service because they are the cheapest option.* In addition, both UPS and FedEx charge additional customs fees in certain countries that the Postal Service does not charge.

Unfortunately, it is getting much more expensive to ship things from the United States to Europe .* This is an ongoing issue that does not seem to be getting any better.* The prices to ship items outside of the USA keep going up.* That being said, if a package is less than 4 pounds it can ship via USPS First-Class Mail International Package, which is much cheaper than USPS Priority Mail International Package.

Some example orders, with postage costs pulled from the USPS shipping table they provide us via our software:

** Order # 1 via USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL to Germany:

Box 1 = The Woman (2 lb) + Friday the 13th Grab Bag (5 lb) = $55.69

** Order #2* via USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL to Germany:

IT Gift Edition (8 lb) + Riding the Bullet Gift Edition (4 lb) = $62.74

If you ever want to calculate the costs on your own you can visit: http://postcalc.usps.com -- We are always happy to let you know the weight of an item before you order it.

If you go to the USPS website and run the numbers above from your attempted orders, you'll see that there is very little difference between what they are charging us and what we are charging you.

Also, to save on shipping, you can order our books through PS Publishing in the UK: http://www.pspublishing.co.uk. Their shipping costs to you in Germany will probably be much less.* If you don't see one of our titles on their website that you are interested in you can always email them and they can probably get it from us!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Brian,

I hadn't actually noticed that before, but I think they're all like that. Hmmmm... I can ask the traycase maker why, but given his flaky nature, I'm not sure he'll have an answer. But I will ask!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Brian,

Wow... that's a bit of a disappointment...

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Wow... that's a bit of a disappointment...
    Yeah, I'm a little disappointed as well. The cases have the same misalignment with the stamping, unfortunately. We'll see what the traycase maker has to say. I think, for a lot of people, it won't be the end of the world, but if you bought one of these traycases and are at all unhappy when you receive it, please drop me a line via email ASAP so we can figure out a solution for you. Thanks!

Brian

Updates about the Lettered Editions of FULL DARK, NO STARS and IT were emailed to the customers who ordered those editions from us. If you ordered from CD and did not receive the email update, please drop me a line and I can forward the info to you and also make sure you correct email address is on your order for future updates and shipping confirmations!

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys! Today I've listed probably the single largest ebay auction we've ever listed. 73 Hardcover Boosk and 173 Paperbacks / ARC's for a total of 246 book all in one bulk lot auction. Check it out here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150861739533

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nuts. I would have bought the ARC of "This Book is Full of Spiders, Seriously Dude Don't Touch It" all by itself.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

(Which I still think CD should have done a Fancy edition of)

Also, with $392 for shipping, this is probably going to be won by someone on the cheap in the Baltimore area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 890 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast