Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 890 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Brian, I bought "Finders Keepers w/slipcase" this morning. Forgot the coupon code. Does it qualify for it and if so, can my error be rectified?
    It does not qualify, unfortunately. Mr. Mercedes, Revival, and Carrie were supposed to be excluded, too, but I forgot them when we posted the deal... So anyone who wants to grab one of those probably should because I hopefully won't forget next time!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I bought "Finders Keepers w/slipcase" this morning. Forgot the coupon code. Does it qualify for it and if so, can my error be rectified?
    They specified that Finders Keepers doesn't qualify. The slipcase alone would though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Nope. For screwing up you have to pay double.

Spoiler:
    Just busting Merlin's balls. I'm sure CD will privately tell him to FOAD
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It does not qualify, unfortunately. Mr. Mercedes, Revival, and Carrie were supposed to be excluded, too, but I forgot them when we posted the deal... So anyone who wants to grab one of those probably should because I hopefully won't forget next time!

Brian

And that's just what they did, J. Only publicly!! Hmph, I never get a break!!!

Spoiler:
    Just Kidding, Brian. I wasn't sure and took a shot. You guys still rock!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    They specified that Finders Keepers doesn't qualify. The slipcase alone would though.
    I suppose it's the idiot in me, but whether it be CD or the local hardware store, etc. I usually decline the discount and tell the person I want that money to keep the business alive.
    Yes, I take discounts on occasion, but I want small press publishers to survive.
    Not saying anyone should not take advantage of the CD offer-in fact spend $1K or $2K.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Are the books going to be treated as stand-alones or will they say something like "Book 1 in the Doubleday Years"?
    Great question! They won't be labeled as such, but there are production elements that will be consistent from book to book to make them feel like a set -- style of the cases, etc. We might use binding material from the same family lines, too, so they feel similar to the touch. We have to see what works for 'Salem's Lot before we're 100% sure on that front.

Brian
    Thanks!
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hi Brian,

Does any of the slipcases sold on CD's site fits the Justin Cronin's S/L The Twelve?. Thanks.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Hi Brian,

Does any of the slipcases sold on CD's site fits the Justin Cronin's S/L The Twelve?. Thanks.
    That's definitely a Dan question. I'll ask him when I see him later today, and if there are, I'm sure he can pop in and post a note. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Hi Brian,

I know I would be interested in one, also one for CDs Straubs Floating Dragon limited.

Mabey dan will chime in soon..........

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would love to get a hold of some slipcases for my Max Brooks newly signed! I may have Jeff make em but if CD has any thoughts I would be open
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Interested if there is any additional info--other than what's on the Production Updates page--about THE DAMNATION GAME?

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just received word from Cemetery Dance as to the next item in SK Grab Bag.

Hi Jeffrey,

You're receiving this email because you ordered the Top Secret Stephen King Super Collectors Grab Bag and we wanted to give you an update on your order.

We’re pleased to let you know that your next item from this Grab Bag is the CARRIE by Stephen King NUMBERED & TRAYCASED ARTIST EDITION, which will be shipping later this month!

You will then have ONE more item coming your way as part of the Grab Bag:

* A different forthcoming sold out Stephen King SPECIAL EDITION

This item will ship in in the next 90 days and we’ll send you an email when it’s closer to shipping.
    I'm very pleased because I had just ordered the gift edition and am excited to now get the Artist's Edition.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received notification also but am getting a different item. VERY pleased with it though!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's very cool that they give different items to different folks. I'm curious to hear what everyone receives.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is turning out to be the best deal ever!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They have limited numbers of the UK limited edition of "Revival" (with the guitar pick) for $199 that includes a $50 coupon so it's a GOOD deal!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king107

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Still sore about missing out. Congrats to those who got it though! I suspect the rest of this grab bag will be hitting ebay in no time, just like the proofs did, from all the resellers.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

So far, no notification on the grab bag. Hope it's Carrie but who knows? Subterranean is offering Revival for $165 (with no coupon) but will pass on both offers.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I received notification also but am getting a different item. VERY pleased with it though!
    So ICry40y can you share what you are getting? I received my notice and I am getting Carrie like jcmanske and I am curious on what the other books are.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

My notice came today as well, also a different book than the CARRIE Artist's Edition (which is what I'd expected). Pleased, though. --Brian, any chance you'll do another one of these sometime soon? Without question the best Grab Bag I've ever invested in.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I seriously wish I'd gotten in on this. Gah.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    So ICry40y can you share what you are getting? I received my notice and I am getting Carrie like jcmanske and I am curious on what the other books are.
    I guess it's okay since "Carrie" is out of the (grab!) bag.

I will get the ‘SALEM’S LOT by Stephen King NUMBERED & TRAYCASED ARTIST EDITION!!!!!!

Sorry in advance Brian & Dan if people start flooding your inbox with requests to change books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What did these cost again???????????? WOW....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    $311.08 after adding shipping.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    $311.08 after adding shipping.
    unreal.... I almost paid that for my Carrie....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    I guess it's okay since "Carrie" is out of the (grab!) bag.

I will get the ‘SALEM’S LOT by Stephen King NUMBERED & TRAYCASED ARTIST EDITION!!!!!!

Sorry in advance Brian & Dan if people start flooding your inbox with requests to change books.
    Thanks,
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 890 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast