Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 890 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 698 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    I'm sure it's a good combination of a lot of good people. If there's any publisher I'm 100% sure I could trust to do the right thing, provide consistently good service and exceptionally produced products, it's CD.
    I just wish I was in the market for some of those awesome Lettered editions :/ Being in the "Lettered Club" sounds incredible!!!!
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing!!! If only we could bottle it!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got in my mail an ARC for "Some Kind of Peace". It's a translated novel from Sweden. I'm a big fan of John Ajvide Lindqvist so it'll be interesting to read one of his peers. Thanks, guys.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got the ARC of Until the Next Time by Kevin Fox. I've never read anything of his, but I'm willing to try it out. Thanks a bunch CD!!!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Update on Dueling Minds?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Update on Dueling Minds?
    No production update, but the book is very good!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Update on Dueling Minds?
    No production update, but the book is very good!
    Agreed. It was a very fun read.

Update on Dueling Minds?
    Just about done and going to the printer by the end of the year with Homestead (James A. Moore) and Tyler's Third Act (Mick Garris)!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Got a copy of the ARC for James Lilliefors "Viral". Thanks so much all @ CD!
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Update on Dueling Minds?
    Just about done and going to the printer by the end of the year with Homestead (James A. Moore) and Tyler's Third Act (Mick Garris)!
    Thanks.

I'd be interested in buying an ARC of this in case anyone was looking to unload theirs. I'm starting to collect Tim Lebbon ARCs/proofs.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on "Twelve" ?
    - sorry if I missed a previous post

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    After a while, all of the boards blur together, so we may not have posted the update here.

It'll be released in the spring of 2013. The publisher of the trade edition only just sent us the text a few weeks ago, so it will take a while for us to proofread and design the book. I believe it was similar with The Passage where they wouldn't send us the file until just after or right before the trade edition was released.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

From Twitter: Due to Hurricane Sandy, our office may only be open limited hours this week. Read more here

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    From Twitter: Due to Hurricane Sandy, our office may only be open limited hours this week. Read more here
    Yea it's getting a bit crazy here. The power just flipped off and back on a couple of mins ago. And now back to "battening down the hatches" so to speak.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Here's a tip we learned from Hurricane Ike -- if you have trouble making cell phone calls, send text messages instead. They take up a small fraction of the bandwidth and are queued for delivery if they won't go through straightaway.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

After a while, all of the boards blur together, so we may not have posted the update here.

It'll be released in the spring of 2013. The publisher of the trade edition only just sent us the text a few weeks ago, so it will take a while for us to proofread and design the book. I believe it was similar with The Passage where they wouldn't send us the file until just after or right before the trade edition was released.

Brian
    Thank you Brian

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Yea it's getting a bit crazy here. The power just flipped off and back on a couple of mins ago. And now back to "battening down the hatches" so to speak.
    You guys just take care.

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Please ship all STephen King related books and Materials to St. LOUIS MO. I will watch over them very carefully and keep them dry and away from HURRICANE. Especially all "IT" related materials.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    You guys just take care.

John
    What John said!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Read The Passage last month - went out Friday and bought Twelve - about a quarter of the way through it... Loving these books! Always nice to discover someone new who I haven't read before.

On a side note... Though I had the lettered edition of "The Woman" - I wasn't about to read that Boner book - I had trouble finding a reading copy of this title...after special ordering it through barnes and noble - got a paperback copy (also last Friday) and finished it over the weekend.
    true to form... Ketchum delivered another disturbingly great read -

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My sincere best wishes to CD and all of it's staff!!!! Ride this out safely guys and girls!!!! Best of Luck to you all!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope everyone is safe! I'm hundreds of miles away from the storm, yet the winds here have played havoc with my power (on and off about a dozen times last night) and have knocked over a big dead tree in front of my house. Such fun!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Well it's Halloween and the last day of our 13 days of Halloween short story eBook special. We're finishing the promotion off today with six more eBooks by Richard Chizmar, John R. Little, Paul Melniczek, Trent Zelazny, Elizabeth Voss and Peter Tackaberry, and Gerard Houarner. Check it out!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CD...BooksHalloween

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo! Happy Halloween I know I'm the last person on the planet, but I took advantage of the 50% off coupon & ordered It (25th Anniversary Special Edition). I'm broke as crap, haven't been able to afford ANYTHING nice lately, this just made my day! Thanks ALL @ CD!
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 890 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 698 ... LastLast