Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 890 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Limited editions taste so much better than trade editions! When I used to munch on trade editions, I got so much gas! I think it has something to do with the quality of the paper?
    Just think what the Lettered editions could do for you

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After seeing the photos for Legacies, I am glad I took CD up on the offer to by the book from a collector who no longer wanted it. I'm sure it will be worth the price I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Cemetery Dance needs more Edward Lee!

Last I heard, "Lucifer's Lottery" (the 4th and final Infernal book) didn't have a publisher for the hardcover. CD did do the first three books in the series... just sayin'!
    We love Edward Lee... and everyone needs more Infernal in their life!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got the email that both my s/l Shivers VI and the trade paperback have shipped!

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I just got the email that both my s/l Shivers VI and the trade paperback have shipped!

John
    Here's a shot of the endpaper of the limited edition, just as a little sneak peek. We wanted to do something different for this one!

And here is a line-up for the Shivers books so far:

Sorry for the blurriness, I took them quickly the other day!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Handsome, Good Job, Brian!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Me too!

I like the endpapers, Brian.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just received my S/L copy of The Passage. Another well done book by CD, keep up the good work.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I looked back and I guess I didn't order the S/L of The Passage. I'm actually glad I didn't-saved the money for something else.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I ordered mine through Gauntlet, so now I'm expecting a bill for $100!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

What's the status on the shipping of Legacies? I know you guys have been cranking it out (got The Passage today - another excellent CD production)...just exciting about getting my copy.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Brian,

What's the status on the shipping of Legacies? I know you guys have been cranking it out (got The Passage today - another excellent CD production)...just exciting about getting my copy.
    No problem! For the customers we've heard back from confirming their address (we emailed everyone we had an email address for, and sent letters to everyone else and anyone who did not reply to the email), we hope to have all of those copies finished shipping this upcoming week. If you ordered the book from us, and did not get the email asking you to confirm your mailing address, you don't need to wait for the letter to arrive -- you can just email me right away so I can confirm your address and get your order sent to the warehouse!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, with the addresses and emails (if there people even had them), I imagine it may be very difficult to track everyone down after so long. That's a shame, though I imagine you guys will make every attempt and give everyone more than ample time to get things straightened out with you.

That being said, I could see a situation several months down the road from now where you just have no further way to try and get in touch with people. If that day ever comes, and say... you have an extra S/L around, I could see a situation where you might be able to talk me into purchasing said book from you. I don't think you'd even have to try very hard. Nope, not very hard at all, sir.

Just putting that out there.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will I be able to buy Shivers 6 from Amazon Bri?, I can only buy books direct from CD now if I'm buying like 2 or 3 together as separately the int shipping makes it too expensive. Also on the page for Shivers it asks you whether you want to buy a 1st edition or whether you want to pre order a 2nd edition, is there any reason someone would want to wait for a 2nd edition instead of getting a 1st that is shipping now?.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Brian,

No problem! For the customers we've heard back from confirming their address (we emailed everyone we had an email address for, and sent letters to everyone else and anyone who did not reply to the email), we hope to have all of those copies finished shipping this upcoming week. If you ordered the book from us, and did not get the email asking you to confirm your mailing address, you don't need to wait for the letter to arrive -- you can just email me right away so I can confirm your address and get your order sent to the warehouse!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    Thanks, Brian. I sent you an email with my info.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Wow, with the addresses and emails (if there people even had them), I imagine it may be very difficult to track everyone down after so long. That's a shame, though I imagine you guys will make every attempt and give everyone more than ample time to get things straightened out with you.

That being said, I could see a situation several months down the road from now where you just have no further way to try and get in touch with people. If that day ever comes, and say... you have an extra S/L around, I could see a situation where you might be able to talk me into purchasing said book from you. I don't think you'd even have to try very hard. Nope, not very hard at all, sir.

Just putting that out there.
    About 90% of the Legacies customers are still regular customers, many of the rest have stayed in touch about COAs, etc, and we're having very good luck so far with the ones we hadn't heard from in a while!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Will I be able to buy Shivers 6 from Amazon Bri?, I can only buy books direct from CD now if I'm buying like 2 or 3 together as separately the int shipping makes it too expensive. Also on the page for Shivers it asks you whether you want to buy a 1st edition or whether you want to pre order a 2nd edition, is there any reason someone would want to wait for a 2nd edition instead of getting a 1st that is shipping now?.
    Amazon is probably going to end up with 2nd printings because it looks like we won't be sending any distributors 1st printing, but they definitely *will* get copies of some kind for this title if they've ordered from a distributor like Ingram or Baker & Taylor. I would say there's absolutely no reason to wait for the 2nd printing. It will be exactly the same, except for a mention of "second printing" on the copyright page.

You may want to check with Mindy on the shipping for this one. It is less than 4 pounds when packed, so it qualifies for the new 1st Class International rate I mentioned a while back. Anything less than 4 pounds can be shipped with this service now. I think shipping overseas with this rate will be much less expensive, although Amazon is probably still cheaper since they tend to "eat" a lot of their shipping costs. If anyone is interested, I can find out the cost for shipping this item to the UK, Australia, Canada, and anywhere else you want, and post that information here.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your help Bri!. You see I've got the first four in this series so there's no way I'm missing out on this one.

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Hi and happy new year (belatedly) to all. Its been a while since I frequented the forum, so i've alot of catching up to do - and even longer since some of my more vocal criticisms of CD. Catching up though i'm struck by the fact that had CD engaged as Brian has now with the forum and their clients sooner, they would have had much happier customers. It is very refreshing to read Brians emails - guess i'm just sad that having decided not to stay the course and got my money back, and canceled my orders, CD are coming good, but I missed some nice editions by the looks esp matching up my SOD1 with SODII, and the lettered editions i;d ordered - Shame all round.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    Hi and happy new year (belatedly) to all. Its been a while since I frequented the forum, so i've alot of catching up to do - and even longer since some of my more vocal criticisms of CD. Catching up though i'm struck by the fact that had CD engaged as Brian has now with the forum and their clients sooner, they would have had much happier customers. It is very refreshing to read Brians emails - guess i'm just sad that having decided not to stay the course and got my money back, and canceled my orders, CD are coming good, but I missed some nice editions by the looks esp matching up my SOD1 with SODII, and the lettered editions i;d ordered - Shame all round.
    Eh, I['m sure the money was put to good use on your end...many of these books will be available at/near publisher's price anyway, and you can buy at your leisure...and the aftermarket premium is just a tradeoff for convenience. Yes, you lost a matching number, but with so many different s/ls floating around, even the cachet of that has gone lacking a little bit...

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Well, this is true - money went toward renovating a house in France....and I guess if the 2 CD editions I have offend me so much as I dont have the new ones, I can always sell them!....

Mind you, i've not added to my SK collection for a good while now, so maybe I ought to see whats out there again! I have a few on my wish list so maybe there will be a sale or 2 around...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You may want to check with Mindy on the shipping for this one. It is less than 4 pounds when packed, so it qualifies for the new 1st Class International rate I mentioned a while back. Anything less than 4 pounds can be shipped with this service now. I think shipping overseas with this rate will be much less expensive, although Amazon is probably still cheaper since they tend to "eat" a lot of their shipping costs. If anyone is interested, I can find out the cost for shipping this item to the UK, Australia, Canada, and anywhere else you want, and post that information here.
    Hi Brian,
    Yes could you please pst what the new cost would be for New Zealand? Will be very helpful for future orders.
    Cheers
    James

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

i went for a cd "grab bag: kind of offer they had recently for about $179. 3 books- SOD VOL 1 GIFT,RIDING THE BULLET ARC,BLOCKADE BILLY. i sold my own gift copy of SOD VOL 1 on ebay when prices were a bit crazy and voila!... free riding the bullet ARC! theres a lot of them out there alright.

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hi Brian,
    Yes could you please pst what the new cost would be for New Zealand? Will be very helpful for future orders.
    Cheers
    James
    Happy to! Here is the Shivers 6 trade paperback shipping costs for International orders. This book with packing material is 2 pounds, so we can ship it via the new 1st Class International option the Post Office just added a little while back:

Canada: $9.00
    United Kingdom: $18.00
    Australia: $18.00
    New Zealand: $18.00

Back when we could only ship this weight via Priority International, it was probably around $32.00. Again, this new 1st Class option only applies to international shipments of 4 pounds or less and we are automatically using this option whenever it is available for a shipment to save you on the postage costs. There's nothing you need to do to select this option.

Our completely revamped website, which we'll be launching later this year, should be able to automatically estimate shipping costs based on your location so you're presented this information when checking out. I know that's been a request of the International customers for a long time, and although it wasn't something we could do on the current website, it has been on my priority list for the new website.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great news thank you Brian.

So what would an average gift edition weigh from CD? say for example the latest FDNS?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 890 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast