Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 890 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 855 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 22250

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Can't believe no one is talking about the new anthology yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Can't believe no one is talking about the new anthology yet...
    There's a new anthology??
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

It won't be for everyone, of course, but this project grew out of my fascination with the parts of the creative process that you don’t see in the finished book: the lost chapters, scrapped scenes, and even the stories and fragments authors write when they need to get away from their current project for a day.

Detours
    edited by Brian James Freeman

About the Book:
    Every now and then your favorite author takes a detour while writing a new novel: a chapter gets chopped, a connected short story is dreamed up, an essay about the book's origins is composed, or an oddity is created on a day off.

Collected here together for the first time are detours by Stephen King, William Peter Blatty, Dean Koontz, Clive Barker, Peter Straub, Kelley Armstrong, Michael Koryta, David Morrell, Michael Marshall and Michael Marshall Smith, Chet Williamson, Poppy Z. Brite, Stewart O'Nan, and Owen King.

Join these bestselling authors as they share the other works they wrote while they were writing the books you already know and love.

Table of Contents:
    "Introduction" by Brian James Freeman
    "Memory" by Stephen King
    "When I was Twenty-four and Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth" by Dean Koontz
    "Peter and PTR: Two Deleted Prefaces and an Introduction" by Peter Straub
    "An Abandoned Fragment" by Ray Bradbury
    "The Hunt" by Kelley Armstrong
    "Winter Takes All" by Michael Koryta
    "Dead Image" by David Morrell
    "The Curious Odyssey of James Deacon (AKA James Dean)"/ "Where Darkness is the Only Light" by David Morrell
    "Spares: The Missing First Chapter" by Michael Marshall Smith
    "The Straw Men: Excerpt from Ch. 29, First Draft" by Michael Marshall
    "Ash Wednesday: The Missing Chapter" by Chet Williamson
    "Lost Chapter From the First Draft of Lost Souls" by Poppy Z. Brite
    "The Ghost Ship: An Unfinished Manuscript" by Stewart O'Nan
    "If There Were Demons Then Perhaps There Were Angels: William Peter Blatty's Own Story of The Exorcist" by William Peter Blatty
    "The Curator" by Owen King
    "A Night's Work" by Clive Barker

Read more: http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/freeman11

Cover artwork:

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

What's the projected pub. Date?

What's the projected pub. Date?
    Hard to nail down while the signature sheets are circulating, but the book is ready for design and about 1/2 of the artists have signed the sheets. So, with a little luck, it'll go to the printer by the end of the year. Keeping my fingers crossed since the signature sheets are the most perilous part of the process!

Brian

Also, I just heard from the office that we're now at 67% sold out on the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition is essentially gone!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Ordered yesterday- great line up!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It won't be for everyone, of course, but this project grew out of my fascination with the parts of the creative process that you don’t see in the finished book: the lost chapters, scrapped scenes, and even the stories and fragments authors write when they need to get away from their current project for a day.

Detours
    edited by Brian James Freeman

About the Book:
    Every now and then your favorite author takes a detour while writing a new novel: a chapter gets chopped, a connected short story is dreamed up, an essay about the book's origins is composed, or an oddity is created on a day off.

Collected here together for the first time are detours by Stephen King, William Peter Blatty, Dean Koontz, Clive Barker, Peter Straub, Kelley Armstrong, Michael Koryta, David Morrell, Michael Marshall and Michael Marshall Smith, Chet Williamson, Poppy Z. Brite, Stewart O'Nan, and Owen King.

Join these bestselling authors as they share the other works they wrote while they were writing the books you already know and love.

Table of Contents:
    "Introduction" by Brian James Freeman
    "Memory" by Stephen King
    "When I was Twenty-four and Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth" by Dean Koontz
    "Peter and PTR: Two Deleted Prefaces and an Introduction" by Peter Straub
    "An Abandoned Fragment" by Ray Bradbury
    "The Hunt" by Kelley Armstrong
    "Winter Takes All" by Michael Koryta
    "Dead Image" by David Morrell
    "The Curious Odyssey of James Deacon (AKA James Dean)"/ "Where Darkness is the Only Light" by David Morrell
    "Spares: The Missing First Chapter" by Michael Marshall Smith
    "The Straw Men: Excerpt from Ch. 29, First Draft" by Michael Marshall
    "Ash Wednesday: The Missing Chapter" by Chet Williamson
    "Lost Chapter From the First Draft of Lost Souls" by Poppy Z. Brite
    "The Ghost Ship: An Unfinished Manuscript" by Stewart O'Nan
    "If There Were Demons Then Perhaps There Were Angels: William Peter Blatty's Own Story of The Exorcist" by William Peter Blatty
    "The Curator" by Owen King
    "A Night's Work" by Clive Barker

Read more: http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/freeman11

Cover artwork:

Shhhhhh, you're not supposed to talk about it!! LOL

I ordered one earlier as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yep - got mine today - put my book club money to good use

Thanks to everyone who has ordered DETOURS! The 52 copy Lettered Edition sold out yesterday and the 1000 copy Limited Edition is now 95% sold out, so this one will be gone before the weekend is over!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/freeman11

Brian

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to everyone who has ordered DETOURS! The 52 copy Lettered Edition sold out yesterday and the 1000 copy Limited Edition is now 95% sold out, so this one will be gone before the weekend is over!

Brian
    Sorry if already answered. Is this going to be numbered?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Brian
    Sorry if already answered. Is this going to be numbered?
    It is hand-numbered, yep!

And DETOURS is now completely sold out! Thank you to everyone who placed an order!

Brian

My Mood
    Inspired

Is there any way you could tell us what day the announcement is coming?

Is there any way you could tell us what day the announcement is coming?
    Yep, I'll send out more specific information once the authors' teams and the web host and the retailers are all on the same page. Lots of moving parts to get in order!

Brian

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beginning of the week or end of the week? :p
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Beginning of the week or end of the week? :p
    Not beginning, that's for sure. I think we were the only office in the publishing business that was open last week.

Brian

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Man Portfolio Flaws

Everyone-

I received 4 Dark Man Portfolios while I was away this holiday weekend. I opened every one and each one has smudges on the "page block" edges.

I emailed Kate at CD and she replied that this is occurring on every portfolio...the prints slide a bit in the slipcase causing color to transfer from the slipcase to the print edges....this is like SubPress all over again. My pic is not great, but you get the idea.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Oh No! That's not good

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh no are you serious?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

wish I were not serious, but I don't kid about these things.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Mine's got it too. Mine was just delivered a few minutes ago and I noticed it right away. I thought "Did I do that?" then realized that it was caused by just what you said. Of course mine will not get any worse. I'm reasonably certain I won't be opening the portfolio any more than just the once. I don't find the artwork that interesting.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well that is too bad
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired

GAHHH mine too...

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm afraid to check the mail.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 890 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 855 ... LastLast