Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 890 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    FLOATING DRAGON by Peter Straub is now SOLD OUT!

Brian
    Congrats to you folks!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Wow, I ordered one at 10:15 this morning, must have got one of the last ones

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I decided against.
    (Still) no regrets....

sk

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    As someone who has ordered and received one of these "dinged" copies from CD, I can 100% recommend getting one if you haven't already. Mine had no dings at all that I could identify. Well it didn't until an earthquake knocked it off the shelf and split the slipcase aprt i sections.....
    I should have put this on the page:

* = the "dinging" may actually occur in the future, we're not entirely sure when we put these Grab Bags together!

Thanks for the Knowing Darkness orders! These will be a little slow to ship because we have to finish shipping the trade hardcover of The Wind Through the Keyhole (started today so people will get their orders next week around the publication date) and then The Dropper and Killing Ghost. Plus, even though the books are being sold as "dinged," Dan still wants to pack them really well to prevent additional issues in transit and Knowing Darkness is slow to pack anyways because of the size and weight. But we'll let you know when we start the shipping process!

Brian
    Hey Brian, so can we assume that any copies that aren't currently dinged will be?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Hey Brian, so can we assume that any copies that aren't currently dinged will be?
    Depends on whether Dan and Dave have a clumsy day. These are actually all coming off a back corner of the returns/problems shelf, and some of them were just returned copies because a customer changed their mind or didn't know how the heck they were ever going to store a book this big (really -- we had two of those!). So conditions may vary and some are probably as brand new as can be, but we have to get them out of here to make room for the four new books we're dealing with (two of which are trade editions, which means a good number of retailer/distributor returns), and this seemed like a good way to do that and also give everyone a chance at a very cool book for a good price.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

I must say that I got in on the last "Dinged Sale" of Knowing Darkness and my copy had ZERO defects. I thank the awesome peeps at CD again =)

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

These are actually all coming off a back corner of the returns/problems shelf, and some of them were just returned copies because a customer changed their mind or didn't know how the heck they were ever going to store a book this big (really -- we had two of those!). So conditions may vary and some are probably as brand new as can be, but we have to get them out of here to make room for the four new books we're dealing with (two of which are trade editions, which means a good number of retailer/distributor returns), and this seemed like a good way to do that and also give everyone a chance at a very cool book for a good price.

Brian
    Brian, please don't send me a returned copy. That would be a used book. I bought a new book. Save those used books for someone else. The returned books should actually be selling a little cheaper since you never know if the customer looked through it or not (unless the book is shrinkwrapped).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Glad I got my order in!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    These are actually all coming off a back corner of the returns/problems shelf, and some of them were just returned copies because a customer changed their mind or didn't know how the heck they were ever going to store a book this big (really -- we had two of those!). So conditions may vary and some are probably as brand new as can be, but we have to get them out of here to make room for the four new books we're dealing with (two of which are trade editions, which means a good number of retailer/distributor returns), and this seemed like a good way to do that and also give everyone a chance at a very cool book for a good price.

Brian
    Brian, please don't send me a returned copy. That would be a used book. I bought a new book. Save those used books for someone else. The returned books should actually be selling a little cheaper since you never know if the customer looked through it or not (unless the book is shrinkwrapped).
    You're a Lawyer, right?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

They are all mostly shrinkwrapped, although some of the shrinkwrapping is coming off. But Dan can make sure yours is definitely off the "noticeably dinged" pile and not the returns pile to be safe. ha!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    I must say that I got in on the last "Dinged Sale" of Knowing Darkness and my copy had ZERO defects. I thank the awesome peeps at CD again =)
    I'm hoping that'll be the case for most of these because Dan is really picky about what books he'll send out for normal orders, so I think a lot of these are in surprisingly great shape, but of course we recommend every one who orders through this deal expect some kind of dent or scratch. If the book is closer to perfect than you expect, everyone wins.

Brian

The Dropper by Ron McLarty will begin shipping next week!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/mclarty01

Brian

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah! Great news!!

sk

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

They are all mostly shrinkwrapped, although some of the shrinkwrapping is coming off. But Dan can make sure yours is definitely off the "noticeably dinged" pile and not the returns pile to be safe. ha!

Brian
    Well, I probably had that coming.

Well, I probably had that coming.
    lol... I think you'll be happy when the book arrives, but if you're not, drop me a line!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Depends on whether Dan and Dave have a clumsy day. These are actually all coming off a back corner of the returns/problems shelf, and some of them were just returned copies because a customer changed their mind or didn't know how the heck they were ever going to store a book this big (really -- we had two of those!). So conditions may vary and some are probably as brand new as can be, but we have to get them out of here to make room for the four new books we're dealing with (two of which are trade editions, which means a good number of retailer/distributor returns), and this seemed like a good way to do that and also give everyone a chance at a very cool book for a good price.

Brian
    I was joking around, Brian.

I had bought (from Jerad) two traycased copies and one of the slipcased ones. I can only imagine having shelves full of these massive books. Y'all must have some VERY sturdy bookcases.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

I had bought (from Jerad) two traycased copies and one of the slipcased ones. I can only imagine having shelves full of these massive books. Y'all must have some VERY sturdy bookcases.
    I have two or three dinged copies left if you need a dinged copy to officially complete your set.

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Brice;690794]
    Y'all must have some VERY sturdy bookcases.
    The bookcases are actually made out of Knowing Darknesses.....

(joking obviously)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, funny.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Brian
    Me too!!!! Floating Dragon is one of my most favorite books by Peter Straub. I can't wait to see the artwork! I love dragons! I was not going to get it, then I decided I could not pass it up. I got "Pork Pie Hat" from CD and I got "The Skylark" and "The Juniper Tree" from Subterranean Press. I also have "The Talisman" and "Black House" from Donald M. Grant so I thought "Floating Dragon" would make a great addition to my collection.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Brian
    Me too!!!! Floating Dragon is one of my most favorite books by Peter Straub. I can't wait to see the artwork! I love dragons! I was not going to get it, then I decided I could not pass it up. I got "Pork Pie Hat" from CD and I got "The Skylark" and "The Juniper Tree" from Subterranean Press. I also have "The Talisman" and "Black House" from Donald M. Grant so I thought "Floating Dragon" would make a great addition to my collection.
    Did you get the Centipede Press books, If You Could See Me Now and Koko?

Country
    Country Flag

Floating Dragon is one of my most favorite books by Peter Straub. I can't wait to see the artwork!
    I don't believe there's going to be any (interior) artwork!

sk

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Floating Dragon is one of my most favorite books by Peter Straub. I can't wait to see the artwork!
    I don't believe there's going to be any (interior) artwork!

sk
    Nope. From the CD Forums:
    Just the cover I'm afraid. I wish we could do interior art on all our books, but sadly most of the time it's just not in the cards.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

glad to see that THE TWELVE will have a slipcase. Also glad that the price of the limited hasnt went up...made for a good morning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 890 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast