Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 890 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 22249

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I have a $100 CD Gift Certificate sitting around. I wonder if I should just use it on this. I've never read the book before, but it sounds like a nice copy of the book
    I think that is a GREAT idea!!!!!!

AKC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Wasn't there a limited edition of The Exorcist released within the last year or so? I thought I've seen photos around here. Or am I thinking of some other book?

In any case, I ordered a copy of this 40th Anniversary revised Edition. I don't own any edition at all and the price on this S/L seemed reasonable.
    We released The Exorcist / Legion combo (can't remember if it was earlier this year or late last year). I asked the same question when I found out about the project, but then Brian told me about how Blatty wanted to write the revisions and what not.
    Thanks, Brian. Having never read the original, I have no attachment to it, so I'm totally open to his revised version. I look forward to its publication.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Personally I loved the original too much to want revisions. I felt the same about the gunslinger and still do. I felt there was no value in revising. I liked the revised, but i LOVED the original. I'm pretty sure i feel the same about this one. I think he should have wrote a new story instead of messing with this one. In fact i think i'll pretend that's what happened. I do however look forward to seeing pics of the finished production. Y'all do some incredibly nice books.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Wasn't there a limited edition of The Exorcist released within the last year or so? I thought I've seen photos around here. Or am I thinking of some other book?

In any case, I ordered a copy of this 40th Anniversary revised Edition. I don't own any edition at all and the price on this S/L seemed reasonable.
    We released The Exorcist / Legion combo (can't remember if it was earlier this year or late last year). I asked the same question when I found out about the project, but then Brian told me about how Blatty wanted to write the revisions and what not.
    Thanks, Brian. Having never read the original, I have no attachment to it, so I'm totally open to his revised version. I look forward to its publication.
    I'm not Brian, but no problem anyways...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I have a $100 CD Gift Certificate sitting around. I wonder if I should just use it on this. I've never read the book before, but it sounds like a nice copy of the book
    FWIW The Exorcist is one truly scary and disturbing book, at least when it was originally released, and is a "must read". Certainly with new material and a new character you probably cannot go wrong reading this book.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, sorry, Mindy.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Oh, sorry, Mindy.
    Very funny

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I just received the standard email notification about CD's Exorcist release, after receiving the early notification yesterday.

I could have sworn that when I went to the info page from the link in the first email that both editions were being done with a traycase?????
    I see now that only the lettered edition is being done with a tray case.

Was I just being an idiot who can't read? or was this a bit of a slip up on the website??? Did anyone else notice this? I could be totally wrong however ;-)
    Yeah, I saw that the limited was indeed listed as traycased as well, Must have been a mistake that they corrected right away. This edition feels a little...."Again?. Really?" to me on the heels of the CD edition less than a year ago, but I guess it's selling out, so...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I just received the standard email notification about CD's Exorcist release, after receiving the early notification yesterday.

I could have sworn that when I went to the info page from the link in the first email that both editions were being done with a traycase?????

Was I just being an idiot who can't read? or was this a bit of a slip up on the website??? Did anyone else notice this? I could be totally wrong however ;-)
    Yeah, I saw that the limited was indeed listed as traycased as well, Must have been a mistake that they corrected right away. This edition feels a little...."Again?. Really?" to me on the heels of the CD edition less than a year ago, but I guess it's selling out, so...

Thank you! I thought I was going nuts.

Hey CD - Any chance you can hook me up with a traycase for my limited???

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I ordered the S/L version also. Really wanted that lettered edition but just don't have the funds right now. Oh well...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

nice book ... i will bite

Nope, you're right: the text on the website and in the notes was correct, but the little description on the ordering button was wrong -- sometimes the site autofills those based on the last thing you entered and I missed it in this case and no one else caught it for about an hour. But the Limited Edition has always been planned to be slipcased.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Both editions of The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Revised Limited Edition sold out within 30 hours of being announced.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

As Dan posted on our board, we're now shipping this:

Brian

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Both editions of The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Revised Limited Edition sold out within 30 hours of being announced.

Brian
    Congrats! I guess maybe you folks do know what you're doing

Yep, December 2010 was The Exorcist / Legion.

Brian

By the way, I'm not getting my email notifications about this thread right now, so if anyone has an urgent question or problem, definitely feel free to email or PM Dan or myself so we can help you out.

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received an update on the Knowing Darkness I ordered through CD recently, when they had their 50% sale. They oversold by a handful of copies, and todays email has confirmed that they have sourced some replacement copies from the publisher, and some of them may even be brand new.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you tyo CD for this, as many other publishers would have just cancelled the orders. The price was awesome enough to begin with, let alone now with the chance of receiving un-dinged copies.

Thanks guys!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the gift edition of IT still slated for release by the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Yep!

It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King
    This title was sent to the printer in September 2011 and is right on track to be published in December as planned.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Brian

As far as I'm aware nothing has changed for the release of IT and we're still on schedule. Brian probably has a better idea about that than I do though.

Edit: Looks like we where posting at the same time.

As far as I'm aware nothing has changed for the release of IT and we're still on schedule. Brian probably has a better idea about that than I do though.

Edit: Looks like we where posting at the same time.
    Ha! Yep, right on schedule. The bluelines have been approved and the F&G should be arriving next week. The slipcase and traycase prototypes looked good, just waiting on the stamping sample for approval. So we're right in track to ship in December!

Brian

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good news!
    Geoff

I just received an update on the Knowing Darkness I ordered through CD recently, when they had their 50% sale. They oversold by a handful of copies, and todays email has confirmed that they have sourced some replacement copies from the publisher, and some of them may even be brand new.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you tyo CD for this, as many other publishers would have just cancelled the orders. The price was awesome enough to begin with, let alone now with the chance of receiving un-dinged copies.

Thanks guys!
    Thank you for your patience! I was told today the rest of the copies are being packed to ship to us next week, so we should be filling the orders right after that!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 890 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast