Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Randall Flagg

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Published in two states:
    • Traycased Deluxe Hardcover Limited Edition of 500 signed and numbered copies bound using a deluxe "oversewing" technique to provide better durability for all of the tip-ins, with a satin ribbon page marker, and housed in a custom-made traycase
    • Traycased Deluxe Hardcover Lettered Edition of 52 signed and lettered copies bound in leather using a deluxe "oversewing" technique, with a satin ribbon page marker and an exclusive color frontispiece, and housed in a custom-made traycase
    Off our site. So basically a nicer tray case material, a nicer binding material, and an exclusive frontispiece.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received this today. A few details:

Bound in Moroccan (goat) and Python
    Custom made traycase also bound in Moroccan and Python
    Original artwork framed in traycase
    Color interior artwork and signature sheet
    Printed on 70 lbs archival, acid neutral paper
    Includes a full size ARC reading copy that fits into the traycase
    Only 26 produced letter A thru Z

BLUE SKIES AND CLEAN COUNTRY AIR...

As a closet nymphomaniac suffering from the sickest fetishes ever cataloged, Hazel Greene has enough problems; being secretly in love with her attractive (and very pregnant) mentor Professor Sonia Heald doesn’t make things any easier. But now’s her chance to reveal her secret and perhaps cure herself of her unmitigated sexual sickness, as she and Sonia embark on a picturesque road trip to a gorgeous New England countryside. Hazel prays that the clear blue skies and clean country air will do her a world of good...

AND A QUIET, SECLUDED CABIN...

So what if the cabin’s previous owner committed suicide? Hazel doesn’t believe in ghosts. But she’ll soon learn that things worse than ghosts haunt the cabin and the twilight deeps that surround it. Her dreams mutate into the most revolting nightmares, tinted by sexual abominations and carnal acts so repugnant they beggar at even her demented mind. The suicide letters are macabre enough, but when she and Sonia find the bizarre, crazily angled crystal...

SICKER, SICKER, SICKER...

The crystal is no mere gimcrack–it is a totem over ten million years old, and in its blood-red depths Hazel sees not only ghastly, indescribable monstrosities but a perverted demesne that makes hell look blase. Sicker and sicker Hazel becomes as she learns the crystal’s chasm-black secrets as well as its true and absolutely unspeakable purpose–the crystal, yes, the Shining Trapezohedron... Now, at last, the sequel to H.P. Lovecraft’s mind-boggling tale, “The Haunter of the Dark,” as only the outre imagination of Edward Lee could conceive. Join Hazel and Sonia on their ever-downward spiral through cosmic depravity, eldritch horrors, and a swooning, gut-churning cesspool of para-dimensional sex, in one of the hardest-core horror novels of ever written...

THE HAUNTER OF THE THRESHOLD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received this today. A few details:

Bound in Moroccan (goat) and Python
    Custom made traycase also bound in Moroccan and Python
    Original artwork framed in traycase
    Color interior artwork and signature sheet
    Printed on 70 lbs archival, acid neutral paper
    Includes a full size ARC reading copy that fits into the traycase
    Only 26 produced letter A thru Z

BLUE SKIES AND CLEAN COUNTRY AIR...

As a closet nymphomaniac suffering from the sickest fetishes ever cataloged, Hazel Greene has enough problems; being secretly in love with her attractive (and very pregnant) mentor Professor Sonia Heald doesn’t make things any easier. But now’s her chance to reveal her secret and perhaps cure herself of her unmitigated sexual sickness, as she and Sonia embark on a picturesque road trip to a gorgeous New England countryside. Hazel prays that the clear blue skies and clean country air will do her a world of good...

AND A QUIET, SECLUDED CABIN...

So what if the cabin’s previous owner committed suicide? Hazel doesn’t believe in ghosts. But she’ll soon learn that things worse than ghosts haunt the cabin and the twilight deeps that surround it. Her dreams mutate into the most revolting nightmares, tinted by sexual abominations and carnal acts so repugnant they beggar at even her demented mind. The suicide letters are macabre enough, but when she and Sonia find the bizarre, crazily angled crystal...

SICKER, SICKER, SICKER...

The crystal is no mere gimcrack–it is a totem over ten million years old, and in its blood-red depths Hazel sees not only ghastly, indescribable monstrosities but a perverted demesne that makes hell look blase. Sicker and sicker Hazel becomes as she learns the crystal’s chasm-black secrets as well as its true and absolutely unspeakable purpose–the crystal, yes, the Shining Trapezohedron... Now, at last, the sequel to H.P. Lovecraft’s mind-boggling tale, “The Haunter of the Dark,” as only the outre imagination of Edward Lee could conceive. Join Hazel and Sonia on their ever-downward spiral through cosmic depravity, eldritch horrors, and a swooning, gut-churning cesspool of para-dimensional sex, in one of the hardest-core horror novels of ever written...

THE HAUNTER OF THE THRESHOLD

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

That is a lovely tome! Very slick.

Unfortunately, I thought the story was just terrible. I read it not so long ago and I was excited because of the Lovecraft connection and Lee, but I really disliked it.

Great book though, congrats!!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking book. Congratulations.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Nice looking book. Congratulations.
    Thanks. Larry is creating some magnificent books. I believe he has one copy (PC) of this left.

Gunslinger Apprentice Justin Case is on a distinguished road Justin Case's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Larry has really always been a front runner when it comes to some seriously exotic lettered editions... I remember when he was the first to have utilized metal traycases in amazingly creative ways (i.e. Neverland by Doug Clegg and Fear Report by Elizabeth Massie, etc..) each having elements of the story proper incorporated ingeniously in the traycase itself. This started a strong trend with Necessary Evil Press and Necro Press among others to attempt the same thing. He's moved on and this is going back almost 10yrs now and Larry doesn't seem to miss a beat regarding innovation and pushing the boundries to produce some of the most original and fascinating lettered editions the small press has ever seen. I wish there was a pictorial Bloodletting site somewhere that showcased Larry's many achievements. Sometimes one will see them in other collections, etc.. but man Awesome, in a word.
    Phil

Gunslinger Apprentice Justin Case is on a distinguished road Justin Case's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No dustjacket, and they never produced the promised coffin case.
    I love the Less Than Human lettered.. the grey paper and the colored lettering (I think Joe Lansdale does the intro..). Never got a wooden coffin either but Dave did get me a dust jacket for it from the regular limited instead. Overlook Connection made some amazing stuff back then. I wonder if Dave ever made a lettered of Micheal Marshall Smith's classic novel Spares... it was supposed to be a wooden case with frosted glass lit and a "hand" etched into the frosted glass somehow. I remember seeing some kind of prototype designs. I love the limited (had extra and expunged chapter as I recall)
    Phil

Traveler Bloodletting Press is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Very nice! Larry has really always been a front runner when it comes to some seriously exotic lettered editions... I remember when he was the first to have utilized metal traycases in amazingly creative ways (i.e. Neverland by Doug Clegg and Fear Report by Elizabeth Massie, etc..) each having elements of the story proper incorporated ingeniously in the traycase itself. This started a strong trend with Necessary Evil Press and Necro Press among others to attempt the same thing. He's moved on and this is going back almost 10yrs now and Larry doesn't seem to miss a beat regarding innovation and pushing the boundries to produce some of the most original and fascinating lettered editions the small press has ever seen. I wish there was a pictorial Bloodletting site somewhere that showcased Larry's many achievements. Sometimes one will see them in other collections, etc.. but man Awesome, in a word.
    Thanks so much for the kind words Phil, you sure know how to make a guys day. I have always loved exotic editions and Infernal House allows me to really get crazy with some of our productions.

It is very gratifying that some of the worlds best collectors are finding value in my productions. Thanks for the support, it is greatly appreciated!

Larry Roberts

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletting Press View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Thanks so much for the kind words Phil, you sure know how to make a guys day. I have always loved exotic editions and Infernal House allows me to really get crazy with some of our productions.

It is very gratifying that some of the worlds best collectors are finding value in my productions. Thanks for the support, it is greatly appreciated!

Larry Roberts
    It's just the truth and I feel its important to give credit where it's due - for years now you have been a major force, both on the front lines as well as behind the scenes on some of the most amazing books on record and I don't know if many people realize the impact that you - practically single-handedly - have had on the small press. I was lucky to have been there at the start and I have had the pleasure to see (and even sometimes own!) many of your books - some of the best in the business. I only wish I could support your projects more consistently... lol. Always looking forward to what you'll do next, Thanks Larry
    Phil

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Awesome collection and great display cases...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Recent addition:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!,
    Case is fantastic, book's pretty cool too.
    Congrats Jerome

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Wow Jerome that is a beautiful book...very nice addition to your already impressive collection. Congrats!
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My current favorite lettered!
    Congratulations, Jerome!

sk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely one of the nicest - your collection just gets better and better when it would seem to already stretch the definition of "awesome". Congrats!!
    Last edited by Justin Case; 06-05-2011 at 12:07 PM. Reason: horrible spelling... really embarrassing really
    Phil

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful addition, Jerome.

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely copy Jerome.
    I checked out the Lettered page on the catalog, and was wondering if you have any other pictures of the portfolio that came with it?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Lovely copy Jerome.
    I checked out the Lettered page on the catalog, and was wondering if you have any other pictures of the portfolio that came with it?
    No. I am sure the images are out there somewhere. If not, perhaps CD would share them with us.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's one nice looking book.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Lovely copy Jerome.
    No. I am sure the images are out there somewhere. If not, perhaps CD would share them with us.
    I don't have any pictures off hand, but I do believe I saw the whole portfolio posted in someone else's collection thread. I can't remember who though.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition, Jerome!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Lovely copy Jerome.
    I don't have any pictures off hand, but I do believe I saw the whole portfolio posted in someone else's collection thread. I can't remember who though.

I do: mine.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post601995

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frik. They are awesome. And I love how the portfolio is stored in behind the book.
    You and Jerome have done very well to get these in your collections!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just out of curiosity, what letter did you get? I'd also like to see pictures of the portfolio, since I'm probably never going to open mine!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast