Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV quotes

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

this may not be from a TV show... but I love the World's Most Interesting Man from the beer commercials...
    "If he doesn't agree with your opinion, it's because you are wrong."
    "He can speak French... in Russian."
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

House:

House: "Ah, yes, but as the philosopher Jagger once said, 'You can't always get what you want.'"

Cuddy (later in the episode): "I looked up that philosopher, Jagger, you mentioned, and you're right, you can't always get what you want. But as it turns out, if you try sometimes, you get what you need."

The Office:
    Toby: Actually, I didn't think it was appropriate to invite children since it's, uh, you know. There's gambling and alcohol... And it's in our dangerous warehouse. And it's a school night. And, you know, Hooters is catering. You know. Is that- is that enough? Should I keep going?
    Michael Scott: Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

Seinfeld:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hllDWSbuDsQ&feature=related"]YouTube - How to respond to a telemarketer - The Seinfeld way[/ame]

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

For some reason, this quote always makes me laugh my arse off:

Dagless: Where does the church stand on the matter of evolution?
    Padre: Monkeys were created by God to entertain us. That's all we know, Rick.
    Dagless: But surely-
    Padre: THAT'S ALL WE KNOW, RICK!
    I just love any quote from Darkplace, really. And for double the awesomeness, some quotes from Matt Berry's character in Darkplace:

Sanchez: It's all voodoo nonsense as far as this cat's concerned!
    Sanchez: What?!? Am I holding a crock of shit?!? Tell me something! Is this hospital called St. Crock of Shit?!?
    Lis: I'm gonna take a shower.
    Sanchez: I'll be with you in two secs, you can scrub my legs!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Seeing Inception, I was of course amazed by it, but me being me, I couldn't help but wonder: where have I seen these kind of ideas before? And didn't they make me laugh? Oh yes. Of course. Moffat, and his brilliant Who concepts.

First, this is the classic moment of someone realising they're in a dream, but as written by Moffat:
    Donna: Wait, no… just hang on… so this isn't the real me? This isn't my real body? But I've been dieting!
    And as for other complicated ideas, such as the nature of time?
    The Doctor: People don't understand time. It's not what you think it is.
    Sally: Then what is it?
    The Doctor: Complicated.
    Sally: Tell me.
    The Doctor: Very complicated.
    Sally: I'm clever, and I'm listening, and don't patronise me because people have died and I'm not happy. Tell me.
    The Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.
    Inception is easily one of the best films I've seen this year, but if it had been half as brilliantly witty as this, it would probably have been for me one of the greatest films ever. And I mean ever!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Doctor: Bishop - lock and load!
    Doctor Who - Time of Angels. And yes, i'm watching it right now!

- Melike

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers.

-Homer Simpson
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Tony Soprano: It's like they say, revenge is like serving cold cuts.
    Dr. Melfi: I believe the expression is 'revenge is a dish best served cold.'
    Tony Soprano: What'd I say?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Seinfeld: George-"I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"
    Soup Nazi- "No soup for you!"

Family guy: Stewie to get Lois' attention- "Lois,Lois,Lois,Lois, Mom, mom, mom, mommie, mommie, mommie, mama, mama, mama, ma, ma, ma, , mum, mum, mum, mummy, mummy, mummy, moma, moma, moma "
    Lois-"WHAT!"
    Stewie- "Hi" then he runs out of the room laughing hysterically .

Does whatever a spiderman does.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

this :

I know what its like to feel unequal to the task, to feel incapable
    I will never be the man i was,
    But I have come to embrace those parts of my mind that are
    peculiar, broken.
    I understand now, thats what makes my mind special.

is now my most favourite 'quote' or speech in a TV programme

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Harmony: You love that hole more than you love me.

Spike: I love syphilis more than I love you
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Gene Hunt: You know, if I was as worried as you, I'd never fart for fear of shitting myself!

- Melike

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Sookie - "Is he your maker?"
    Eric - "Don't talk about things you don't understand."
    Sookie - "You have real love for him."
    Eric - "Don't talk about things I don't understand."
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Greatest show you have never watched, 200 quotes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFh2f7rNAEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sgj78QG9Bg

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Malcolm Tucker: If you don't get me some cheese, I'll rip your head off and give you a spinedectomy.

From The Thick of It, a political satire that just doesn't stop getting better and better.

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

After Malcolm Tucker receives a birthday cake with the words, "Happy Birthday C*nt" on it:

"This could be from anyone."

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wife: I want you to go to Gamblers Anonymous.
    Fitz: It's run by wankers for wankers!
    Therapist: I run the local branch.
    Fitz: I rest my case.

Fitz: Waiter? May I have a very sharp knife please? My wife would like to cut off my balls.

Cracker refuses to stop giving me wonderful, wonderful quotes, thank god!

- Melike

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very first episode of Fringe.

Peter- One guy becomes the most wealthiest man on the planet. the other guy becomes an institutionalized psychopath
    Walter-Oooh
    Olivia- What? What happened
    Walter-I just pissed myself
    Peter- Excellent!
    Walter- Just a squirt.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"How do we know this isn't some sort of a trap?"
    "Because the Black Adder gives you his word!"
    "We want your word, not this Black Adder fellow's."
    "But...I am the Black Adder."

- Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"We're not going to Guam, are we"?

Great line I always thought!!!! From "Lost" Frank Lapidus to Jack Shepard.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"AM I PLEASED TO SEE YOU, OR DID SOMEONE STICK A CANOO IN MY POCKET? WOOF!"

Rik Mayall as Lord Flashheart FTMFW and covered in awesome sauce!

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill, don't tell me what I can't do!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"I've heard the rain comes down so hard, it will make your head bleed!"
    "Then I believe a hat would be in order."

- Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

"... The truth slips and turns, the facts remain the same."
    "Oh, yeah? What about light? Particle or wave? I mean, it exhibits qualities of both. When the truth is finally known, the facts will be made to accommodate the truth."
    "Now they're getting into paradox. Dicey stuff."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Holy crap on a cracker!"

<knock> <knock> <knock> Penny!<knock> <knock> <knock> Penny!<knock> <knock> <knock> Penny!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

When Darling's trying to prove he's not a German spy to Blackadder:

"I'm as British as Queen Victoria!"
    "So, your father's German, you're half German, and you married a German?"

I think my favourite quote from the same ep though has to be:
    "Cigarette?"
    "No thank you, I only smoke cigarettes after making love. So back in England, I'm a 20-a-day man."

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast