Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 ... LastLast
Results 24,451 to 24,475 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Glen. THANK YOU. The HOOT Editor said we would get the postcards before Christmas. So it cracks you up? good to hear that. Wait to my next piece.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Hey Glen. THANK YOU. The HOOT Editor said we would get the postcards before Christmas. So it cracks you up? good to hear that. Wait to my next piece.
    Yeah, it's about a "devil may care", Israelite that loves the "Yankee's" who takes a life changing trip to New York in search of the world's finest, Knish!!!! Sadly, when he finally acquires the object of his arduous quest he realizes he is all out of spicey brown mustard and must settle for "French's" yellow mustard instead!!! It's a very terrifying story!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Sometimes, I just crack myself up!!! LOL Boy, I could really go for an authentic, NYC Knish right about now!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, let's meet at this place in Brooklyn, ok?
    https://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&rc...1BMR2EEnuvwWXQ

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got exciting news today: I am a FINALIST in Int'l Short Story Competition.

Though I'm not among the winners (already announced) am very satisfied with my portion.
    About 36,000 stories from 149 countries have been submitted and 249 finalists (0.7%) were selected by a group of professors.
    I submitted 2 pieces but don't know yet which one they read, or perhaps both?

I found among the finalists one name you all know: Bev Vincent.

Congratulations to both of you Moshe & Bev !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Though I'm not among the winners (already announced) am very satisfied with my portion.
    About 36,000 stories from 149 countries have been submitted and 249 finalists (0.7%) were selected by a group of professors.

THANK YOU, Jeremy.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to both you and Bev!

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

We frequently have guests at the house and the sk books have spilled over to the guest room and my wife tells everyone NOT to touch the books! Your story was PERFECT

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    We frequently have guests at the house and the sk books have spilled over to the guest room and my wife tells everyone NOT to touch the books! Your story was PERFECT
    THANKS, Glen.
    I am afraid my story might have King's "Rage" effect, lol. That's why he ordered to remove it from bookstores' shelves. Do you hint that your wife could lose her temper if someone touch your books? Oh, my. I'm gonna tell booksellers to ... lol

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Moshe, it's a great story!
    Congratulations also to Bev, I hope one of you wins!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Congratulations Moshe, it's a great story!
    Congratulations also to Bev, I hope one of you wins!
    THANK YOU, Simon. Am glad you loved it.
    Neither Bev nor I am going to win as the 3 winners had already been announced. We are just FINALISTS - not bad at all in international competition with so many submitters.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Moshe and Bev.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Moshe and Bev.
    THANK YOU, Zelig.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Yes, congrats to both! Woo-hoo!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Just caught up and congrats to you both. Very impressive.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, congrats to both! Woo-hoo!
    Very cool Just caught up and congrats to you both. Very impressive.
    THANKS, goheat, webstar1000

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, let's meet at this place in Brooklyn, ok?
    https://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&rc...1BMR2EEnuvwWXQ

You're KILLING me, Mo!!! Killing me!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Moshe my dear friend ! CONGRATS !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    THANK YOOOOUUUֱ!l, Shachar (= שחר) lol

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL !!!

Now you guys are writing in "Knish"???? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    LOL !!!

Now you guys are writing in "Knish"???? LOL LOL LOL
    LOL!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Few additions arrived this week

Wool trilogy S/L, the Martian S/L and FAB8 all from Camelot sale

My Friend in NYC was kind enough to go to Joe hill event early this week at forbidden plant and got some of my books signed - 20th century ARC, heart shape box ARC, horns ARC, HSB UK 1st and two of my Hebrew versions of horns and heart shape box

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MINT!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Another one that I was chasing for a long time. Ready Player One green proof SIGNED

HUGE thanks to Josh (jsmcmullen92) for finding this for me. Thanks buddy

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Shac! Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 ... LastLast