Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 951 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 949 950 951 952 953 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast
Results 23,751 to 23,775 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Absolutely nothing "exciting" for anybody else than me : we moved flat in march/april. Before that we were in a small flat and all my books were in the hall, on 4-5 cheap bookshelves.
    Now, our flat has a corner where I could literally put more of those shelves if needed, although need to be careful with the sunlight. Plus we also have a big garage literally below our flat.

We wanted to get custom fitted bookshelves but would not financially be able to do that, so I just come back from a shop were I bought 4 more bookshelves that are classier & bigger. I'll start building them next weekend, but it's good to feel like settling more!
    I'll have those bookshelves in the leaving room with my most important books. And the current cheap bookshelves will go down the garage for cheap books such as pocket books and other storage.

EXCITED at the idea of getting my books out of the boxes they've been in for the past 6 months! I will also have more space for books : in the past I did limit my books purchase because I literally had no more space. The books were ridiculously starting to piling each other on top of the bookshelves !
    Congratulations!

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT proof!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    GREAT proof!!
    Thanks Mike.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Danse Paul. I got a box in yesterday, haven't opened it yet ... whatever could it be ....
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Nice Danse Paul. I got a box in yesterday, haven't opened it yet ... whatever could it be ....
    Thanks George. Happy to hear the box arrived!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    And now we begin "TDT.Org's" favorite game show......"What's in the Box"??????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It might look something like this:

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, am going to load some pictures of my Tom Canty stuff ++++ A PREVIEW OF A NEW BOOK THAT YOU LIKELY HAVE NOT SEEN YET!! Stay tuned...Happy Labor Day to all you domesticated Americans.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats George. Good to see it arrived safe and you have one of the missing pieces after a long wait.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This first pic is from LSOE S/L....Tom was given multiple copies and intended to Remarque them all and give to people close to him...he only did 6... letters A-F, this is Canty's Letter F:

This is the Remarque Tom did in the S/L LSOE:

Here is a picture of the inscribed LSOE artist edition King did for Tom +++ a note that Grant Books left in the book for Steve when he signed....Tom got a real "kick" out of this note which was supposed to be removed before he received the book....oops!

And here is the inscribed WTTKH AE to Tom, dated 2 weeks BEFORE publication.

I have to upload pics of the NEW BOOK and will post them shortly.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic David! Some really nice one of a kind items there. And just when I thought your DT collection couldn't get any better. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a NEW BOOK about Stephen King I believe to be published on October 6th! It is an updated Stephen King Companion authored by George Beahm and Michael Whelan. This is a very early proof copy I got back in July (fraught with many errors) an separate Michael Whelan portfolio (which I am told will be incorporated into the book).

What makes this book special to me is that I AM IN IT!! George/Michael used my Father Callahan image (done by Michael) in the book and there is a separate interview with me that is near the end of the book! My 15 minutes of fame....I am in a book about Stephen King and my Callahan image will be there as well. Here are some pictures....

I will be getting 30 copies that George has promised to "make special" in some way...I will be posting images and taking pre-orders at Betts for this book soon. Retail price is going to be about $25 and I would be grateful if you might order a copy through me rather than buy it on Amazon or somewhere like that. It won't BREAK your bank.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's fantastic, David. I will be ordering from you.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I will order one too. Would be great if you would sign on the page of your interview. And congrats on being in the book!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great, David! Well deserved.

John

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

More Tom Canty.......more than a year ago, I asked Tom if he would sketch in my "Lettered" Talisman and he said he would be happy to do it. I specifically wanted him to do a remarque of the Queen that is depicted on the slipcase and the covers of both volumes.....He did a VERY nice job + did a lot of other random sketching in both volumes...I am providing a sample of his work.....It took him a VERY long time to complete this for me....to the point I was worried that he had lost my book, but I got it back in the end and am very happy with what I received.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well deserved David !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely amazing additions David!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Happy Labor Day to all you domesticated Americans.
    Does that mean they are house-trained?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Labour Day in Canada too. With an extra "u" too!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Here is a NEW BOOK about Stephen King I believe to be published on October 6th! It is an updated Stephen King Companion authored by George Beahm and Michael Whelan. This is a very early proof copy I got back in July (fraught with many errors) an separate Michael Whelan portfolio (which I am told will be incorporated into the book).

What makes this book special to me is that I AM IN IT!! George/Michael used my Father Callahan image (done by Michael) in the book and there is a separate interview with me that is near the end of the book! My 15 minutes of fame....I am in a book about Stephen King and my Callahan image will be there as well. Here are some pictures....

I will be getting 30 copies that George has promised to "make special" in some way...I will be posting images and taking pre-orders at Betts for this book soon. Retail price is going to be about $25 and I would be grateful if you might order a copy through me rather than buy it on Amazon or somewhere like that. It won't BREAK your bank.

David, Count me in! I will order one from you! Looks awesome!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome books David!

I'll buy one from you too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's fantastic David!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stellar new additions, David!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More Tom Canty.......more than a year ago, I asked Tom if he would sketch in my "Lettered" Talisman and he said he would be happy to do it. I specifically wanted him to do a remarque of the Queen that is depicted on the slipcase and the covers of both volumes.....He did a VERY nice job + did a lot of other random sketching in both volumes...I am providing a sample of his work.....It took him a VERY long time to complete this for me....to the point I was worried that he had lost my book, but I got it back in the end and am very happy with what I received.
    Wow! That is a beautifully remarqued copy of the book. From the detail I can see, it is WELL worth the wait. This is another of those editions that I just recently saw for the first time in real life and I'm really hoping to add it to my collection in the next couple years.

Count me in on the Beahm book as well, I'll be looking for the orders to open up on the site.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 951 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 949 950 951 952 953 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast