Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 882 932 ... LastLast
Results 20,776 to 20,800 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Never seen one in person. Congrats!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!

John

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Typically, I haven't been one to announce my new items or accomplishments simply because I just
    don't have as much time to spend on here as I'd like but...
    I was entering a stack of new items I've picked up in the last few weeks and I looked at my database total.
    4005---I have surpassed 4000 Stephen King items! It's taken almost 30 years and of course many $$$$$,
    but as a completest it's been a joy. Of course, tomorrow is another day and there is always something new!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Typically, I haven't been one to announce my new items or accomplishments simply because I just
    I was entering a stack of new items I've picked up in the last few weeks and I looked at my database total.
    4005---I have surpassed 4000 Stephen King items! It's taken almost 30 years and of course many $$$$$,
    but as a completest it's been a joy. Of course, tomorrow is another day and there is always something new!
    4005!! holy $&@$!!
    how does that break down?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Astounding... And to echo Simon, I'm sure we'd love to see details...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I knew you're one of the major players in this field, Kerry. But >4,000? That's pretty impressive! I would guess that your magazine collection comprises at least half of that number, right? I don't think anyone has that area covered as thoroughly as you.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive.
    Definitely need to create a collection thread.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Very impressive.
    +1
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a milestone, congrats! Now we want to see some collection impressions

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Very impressive.
    +1
    +2

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    4005!! holy $&@$!!
    how does that break down?

4,000 copies of Lisey's Story, and 5 Dreamcatcher BOMC's.

JK.

Hell of a number, and I'm sure they are all valuable items.
    Congratulations.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I knew you're one of the major players in this field, Kerry. But >4,000? That's pretty impressive! I would guess that your magazine collection comprises at least half of that number, right? I don't think anyone has that area covered as thoroughly as you.
    Yes, you are right. Magazines, newspapers, comics are about half. King books, limiteds, signed copies and early rares are another 800+, anthologies and books with king fiction and non-fiction
    another 700+, Movie ephemera, scripts, DVD's and promo items make up the remainder.

Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget the 500 copies of Faithful I'm holding for Bill!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget the 500 copies of Faithful I'm holding for Bill!

Oh, goodie a bonfire!!! Can we roast marshmallows? LOL

Kidding aside, impressive, Kerry!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That really is impressive, Kerry. I have over 5100 items (books, magazines, newspapers, etc.) in my database but only 2887 are King. The others are other authors I collect.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for your kind remarks. As we all know it's a labor of love. I called my
    wife's flower gardens "her hobby" like my book collecting, she corrected me and said
    "there is a difference, your book collecting is an addiction"

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for your kind remarks. As we all know it's a labor of love. I called my
    wife's flower gardens "her hobby" like my book collecting, she corrected me and said
    "there is a difference, your book collecting is an addiction"
    Do you have a thread to view yet? I LOVE pictures
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This just arrived. Another seemingly hard-to-find signed book, but I got a good deal on it from same seller from who I received Cell. Another of my (many) favorite King books that go beyond the "horror" subject matter many may think is all he writes.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice one!
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks mkberger for posting this one earlier. It encouraged me to get a copy, and it's a really nice book. Very happy with it. More pictures in my collection thread.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks mkberger for posting this one earlier. It encouraged me to get a copy, and it's a really nice book. Very happy with it. More pictures in my collection thread.
    Really nice! I'm seriously considering getting a copy myself...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks... The limited edition is $75. It's more than worth it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks... The limited edition is $75. It's more than worth it.
    Yeah, seems really reasonable for what you get!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 882 932 ... LastLast