Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,025 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good Simon, congratulations!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Excuse the poor photography...anyway, here it is...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Excuse the poor photography...anyway, here it is...

Awesome! Looks like you got the letter too

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. After I was told by the seller that there's no letter, I heard back to say they found it inside the book!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The one that got away...

Congratulations!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    The one that got away...

Congratulations!
    Thanks. Hopefully you can snag one soon!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Zelig and Simon ! Awesome additions

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Sharki!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Managed to complete my UK Bachman's with this 1st/1st copy of Rage.

Also lots of new stuff in my collection thread

Very Nice Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Congrats Bill!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have it in my hands yet, but here is my new Oy remarque by Michael Whelan that my friend picked up from him this past week. I can't wait to see it in person!

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like it very cool.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To put it bluntly... I could not wait to share this. I have 4 boxes of books sitting there.. and you know what? I don't care right now. This is a dream of mine to have a Michael Whalen original. Well this is it. And boy oh boy wow. It is his first working print or practice piece for The Man In Black. WOW.... all I can say is WOW. It is a whopping 28x18 inches!!!!!!!!!! I only have about 60% of it in the picture I snapped....I will post pictures when the framing is done. I blew almost a $1000 Canadian on the frame but this massive piece deserves it... pics to come when it comes back in. This was all I snapped before the frame store carefully took my baby away. The detail and it is signed to boot... WOW... WOW... WOW.... Happy Webstar right here folks!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Congrats to all - Amazing stuff. Whelan is a very, very talented artist. I was not aware he sold artwork directly or took Remarque commissions. Getting one in a 1/1 Gunslinger would be fantastic.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Congrats to all - Amazing stuff. Whelan is a very, very talented artist. I was not aware he sold artwork directly or took Remarque commissions. Getting one in a 1/1 Gunslinger would be fantastic.
    I'm not really sure if he takes remarque commissions anymore?? It was a favor from Michael for my friend. It's been promised for a year.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I'm not really sure if he takes remarque commissions anymore?? It was a favor from Michael for my friend. It's been promised for a year.
    He doesnt. I tried my hardest and he does no commissions either.. I think he is semi retired. He is my favorite artist of all time. His work is amazing...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    He doesnt. I tried my hardest and he does no commissions either.. I think he is semi retired. He is my favorite artist of all time. His work is amazing...
    You are spot on. I have been trying to get him for the HF for years. It is damn near impossible, even with, David' help!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Very cool Kris & Becca69!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice all! Congratulations!

Today, after 8-10 years looking for it, I received one special Spanish edition of IT. A long search has finally come to an end.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, Ari, that is creepy! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Very nice all! Congratulations!

Today, after 8-10 years looking for it, I received one special Spanish edition of IT. A long search has finally come to an end.

Very Cool Ari, CONGRATS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 811 851 901 ... LastLast