Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 1175 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,875 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is really sweet

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. Great inscription.

We know its genuine, but what an unusual "King" in the signature.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great inscription!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What a nice inscription!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    That's one of the best inscriptions I've ever seen. Very, very cool. Congrats!
    Thanks again to everyone that helped!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool inscription. He really put it all in there!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Congrats. Great inscription.

We know its genuine, but what an unusual "King" in the signature.
    It's fairly common among his recent signatures.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Twists of the Tale with King's "The Cat from Hell":

Thanks, Hannes!

John

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, now that's got to be the inscription to end all inscriptions! Congratulations, really amazing to see that. What's the story behind that, how did you come to get it (assuming you don't mind sharing of course)?

John, that cover is freaky!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Wow, now that's got to be the inscription to end all inscriptions! Congratulations, really amazing to see that. What's the story behind that, how did you come to get it (assuming you don't mind sharing of course)?

John, that cover is freaky!
    I ran across a pet auction in Indiana, they had two Stephen King books from his personal collection 11/22/63 and this one. Part of prize was inscribed the way the winner wants it. It was unclear to me what the # would be, but i took a chance in bidding on TWTTK hoping for a very low number. It turned out to be a PC copy. His neighbor in florida collected the prizes and hand delivered to Mr King for signature. Nicest lady ever and she plays tennis with him all the time! She said he laughed and shook his head but clearly enjoyed my creativity.

When i came across the auction, i had this idea in my head that i wanted a signed book from SK saying "don't let the dog bite" and I thought about it longer and got the idea - hey lets do his greatest hits and hit a bunch of books inscriptions. After I won the auction I contacted Shannon on the boards who liked the idea and said i should open it up to everyone here for ideas and cleaning it up! I got alot of help here with grammatical work and additional inscriptions. Shannon, Twisted Nadine and others!!! Thanks again to everyone.

THe auctioneers were clearly floored by the bids they received and my enthusiasm when i won! They were wonderful!!!!!!!

The neighbor lady did state that she was not going to seek an additional donation for this years event, but she was happy her contributions went over really well at the auction. I would do it again if i ever had the chance!!!

He always writes Best Wishes and I clearly favored the older books with my inscriptions. In my dreams and in my request I asked for a doodle of the balloon. But the neighbor said when she took the email over to him, she forgot the second page and he didn't even see that part. I hope someday to run into him to "complete" my request.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great story! Thanks for sharing, you must be thrilled.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the inscription. Congrats on winning this and getting SK to actually to inscribe it that way. I had my doubts when you were posting about this.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glen...that is FANTASTIC!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I was planning on posting my signed Joyland paperback in its CD slipcase when I had both.

I received the book this morning and it's damaged. Also it is signed in a different place than the one I purchased. I think the seller's sold out though, and so I am probably going to have to decide whether or not to keep this one.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's too bad. Likely the seller didn't package it properly.
    I'd get a refund or a fair partial rebate.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I was planning on posting my signed Joyland paperback in its CD slipcase when I had both.

I received the book this morning and it's damaged. Also it is signed in a different place than the one I purchased. I think the seller's sold out though, and so I am probably going to have to decide whether or not to keep this one.

Unfortunately I don't think you're the first person to complain about the shipping. If I remember right... KingFan24 also bought from the same seller, and his book was damaged due to poor packaging as well.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I was a little more lucky - if it was from leaky cauldron - mine was packed well

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's too bad. Likely the seller didn't package it properly.
    I'd get a refund or a fair partial rebate.
    He has offered a refund. He says he doesn't have any left to replace it.

What's your opinion on a fair rebate? It isn't like there are a bunch of these out there I can replace it with.

I'm even thinking of having the title page tipped into one of my fine copies.

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I guess I was a little more lucky - if it was from leaky cauldron - mine was packed well
    It was leaky cauldron. No doubt it was damaged prior to packaging.

It actually has a nicer signature than the one I thought I was buying.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was tempted to buy one of the copies. In retrospect, I guess I'm glad I didn't. But it's great that the seller is being cool about a refund.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'm even thinking of having the title page tipped into one of my fine copies.
    Don't do that...the NF copy you have with the minimal damage is worth far more than a Fine copy with a tipped in page from another copy.

Country
    Country Flag

2 New P&J came in from members here - the first a new copy of Ocean at the end of the Lane

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry that first one was from James - and this one was from Simon - a very happy new edition:

a few more pics in my thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!! I'm jealous!!!

Some "Birthday acquisitions...

And the "one outta the blue.....

Spoiler:

I cannot begin to thank the friends and family involved!! Thank you all!!! Apparently, I am now officially entitled to the "Senior discount" at the movies!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 1175 ... LastLast