Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 670 720 1120 ... LastLast
Results 15,476 to 15,500 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like them too Funny items. I'm thinking of buying a player as well LOL

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Only if you have a spare set. The older the cassette the higher chance of breaking. When I do play my cassettes I use the old pencil trick, and tighten the tapes before playing. The newer cassette players run a little faster so I purchase NOS cassette players to cut the risk of damage a little.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Good thinking 99

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

hm.... I have a whole box full of SK Books on cassette - wondering what to do with them......
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Giveaway!
    LOL
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Voss - Faulfleisch / Septic flesh
    signed+inscriped

My buddy Vincent Voss lives just a few miles away from me.
    It was an unusual reading feeling, his horror novel FAULFLEISCH takes place in my neighborhood.
    For example.... in MY former school (long time ago) several teachers get slaughtered from a Zombie child....

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank
    VERY nice-I started the book last night...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool looking book, Frank. Must be pretty exciting to read something set in your "world".

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Only if you have a spare set. The older the cassette the higher chance of breaking. When I do play my cassettes I use the old pencil trick, and tighten the tapes before playing. The newer cassette players run a little faster so I purchase NOS cassette players to cut the risk of damage a little.
    Maybe I will. I have both the signed and unsigned edition I know the story, but just playing and listening a cassette would be nostalgia!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Cool looking book, Frank. Must be pretty exciting to read something set in your "world".
    Yes, its a strange feeling to read a horror novel located in your neighborhood.

Forget to post.... copy from an shortstory:
    Also from
    Vincent Voss - Es kommt ein Schiff mit Kotze
    / There comes a Ship with puke.

Always when Vincent reads at an bookpresentation event, he presented something BRAND new.
    When i where there the last time, some hrs. before the event he wrote this shortstory.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    hm.... I have a whole box full of SK Books on cassette - wondering what to do with them......
    You can also convert them to Mp3.

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/82549

Country
    Country Flag

MP3 is sooooo 2012...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Got these today:

More pictures in my collection thread, don't wanna clutter up the thread with non-King books.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!! I love the look of crisp clean books.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got today this, won in a Joe Hill contest.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Got today this, won in a Joe Hill contest.

Congrats on the win!!! I really like the creative advertising.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari - I'd heard vague, mainly unsubstantiated rumours on the forum from time to time that you had the Midas Touch when it comes to winning stuff - your recent post only serves to confirm that the rumours have a basis in truth (you luck, luck, lucky man!!!)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. Thanks!

But as I said...it's usually one good year, one bad, one good, one bad. Years that end in a pair number are not usually good ones. So I'm balancing the bad luck I had in 2012.

Or so I think
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Occupy, Dammit!

Love it.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This particular former library copy is beat, but the story is one of my favorites, and the original custom artwork is fantastic! The talented artist really outdid herself on this one. Not sure if you can read the titles on the books, but they're all King. These photos don't at all do justice to the detail.

KRYSTLE, YOU ROCK!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!! Great art, and acquisition.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few months ago i bought a tape recorder that needs to be plugged to the laptop and you record via audacity then turn them to mp3. Costed about 15€, shipped from China
    I used it on some tapes.
    Unfortunately though, i dont have any material to record VHS.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

A few months ago i bought a tape recorder that needs to be plugged to the laptop and you record via audacity then turn them to mp3. Costed about 15€, shipped from China
    I used it on some tapes.
    Unfortunately though, i dont have any material to record VHS.
    I am going to say you mean VHS to DVD? If so there is one I remember reading about. http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-VC500-.../dp/B000VM60I8 Like anything there is pro and con reviews.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Patrick!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 670 720 1120 ... LastLast