Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 999 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    I've been waiting/searching/passing on many S/L The Stand... and then this came along. Since I have never seen a lettered edition of The Stand for sale it made for an easy decision. Here it is...
    SKC
    That particular Lettered edition has sold 3 times in the last 6 months. Firstly at Betts, then Betts bought it back, and now you have it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This just arrived today:

Publisher's letter:

John

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    I've been waiting/searching/passing on many S/L The Stand... and then this came along. Since I have never seen a lettered edition of The Stand for sale it made for an easy decision. Here it is...
    SKC
    That particular Lettered edition has sold 3 times in the last 6 months. Firstly at Betts, then Betts bought it back, and now you have it.
    Really?!?!? Wow... that's very peculiar. Hmmmm... I wonder... is it cursed...? That would be AWESOME!

SKC

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! The WTTKH proof doesn't seem to be as scarce as the 11/22/63 one was/is.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice! The WTTKH proof doesn't seem to be as scarce as the 11/22/63 one was/is.
    I agree, although I have yet to see one on eBay.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hannes got his copy from eBay. I was watching that auction and we were wondering when you or Bob would show up!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I am supposed to be getting one soon but it hasn't arrived yet.

Congratulations, John!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post

pssst

Got this today.

Only one of 11 signed! AND he dated it!!!
    GOOD FOR YOU HONEY! You work hard! GOOD! I LOVE this!

He'd NEVER do that for me, the bastard!!!! LOL LOL Good for you, Karen. Couldn't happen to a nicer and more generous person!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen
    SUPER nice signature!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cell promo sampler:

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Alan !

I thought you allready had this when we made that 4-member deal here

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Hannes.

I don't normally collect these type of things altho I have a few ARC's. A friend sent me it for free so it's one I'm going to keep.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Through a very lucky chain of events this auction item fell into my lap and I'm fairly jazzed!!

2004 Easton Press edition of "The Dead Zone" with a Jill Baumann remarque:

Thanks go to Bdwyer!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Bill

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...now it's official!

I GOT MY TICKETS FOR SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2012!!! I've just received confirmation!

I'll be flying on July 10th and spend only 5-6 days there, but I'll be attending the largest and best event in the field for the first time!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds great! Congratulations, Ari.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Bill! I've just saw your post

And thanks, Alan!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Ari. I've always wanted to go to the states for comic con. Maybe one day.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ohh. Comic Con. I'm sure you'll have a great time, Ari. Check out the Fringe panel for me!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Well...now it's official!

I GOT MY TICKETS FOR SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2012!!! I've just received confirmation!

I'll be flying on July 10th and spend only 5-6 days there, but I'll be attending the largest and best event in the field for the first time!
    I went every year from 1987 (at least thats the earliest drawing I can find) to 2006 just before I moved to New Mexico. I will go again someday. It is currently at least 10 times (and probably closer to 20 times) the size now that it was in 1987, wear some VERY comfortable shoes and give yourself at least 2 days just to see the sales floor, more if you plan to catch some panels.

Country
    Country Flag

I got this for a few £ - a nice little book! First edition, not priceclipped, in NF condition (no damage, just a bit of tanning). Once I get the chance to take a pic I'll post it in my collection thread.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I got this for a few £ - a nice little book! First edition, not priceclipped, in NF condition (no damage, just a bit of tanning). Once I get the chance to take a pic I'll post it in my collection thread.

Neato. They just don't use scratchboard for illos like they used to, huh? O Discordia!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I went every year from 1987 (at least thats the earliest drawing I can find) to 2006 just before I moved to New Mexico. I will go again someday. It is currently at least 10 times (and probably closer to 20 times) the size now that it was in 1987, wear some VERY comfortable shoes and give yourself at least 2 days just to see the sales floor, more if you plan to catch some panels.
    Thanks! All the advices given are much appreciated! I'm really nervous about it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 999 ... LastLast