Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 953 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,325 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool Shannon,
    Nice addition.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice new artwork, Shannon. Congratulations!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great artwork. Congrats!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I'll take pics when they get here. And then I'll take pics again in twelve years when I finally get them framed.

Ugh! I still have "Rainy Season" and "Georgie Chases His Boat" unframed. So sad. I think I know what I'll be asking Santa for this year!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all!

Shannon, may I ask if those yearbooks have any King stuff inside (writting, pic, whatever)?

And how much did they go for?

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THANKS!

And both are awesome items! Congratulations again!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really don't mean to rain on your parade, Shannon. However, is $113 a good price for a freaking yearbook with him in it? No Sig or anything? Maybe it's just me, but that seems a little over the top. Then again I am a frugal German-type, so if you're happy than darn garn it I am happy for you!!!!! On second thought, I guess they're cool!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

Edit: BTW the new Art is AWESOME!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if it was a good price. I was willing to go $150 each in the financial state I am in now. If I were in full-blown Crazy Collector Shannon mode, I would have gone higher.

I wanted them, I bought them. I'm happy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    I don't know if it was a good price. I was willing to go $150 each in the financial state I am in now. If I were in full-blown Crazy Collector Shannon mode, I would have gone higher.

I wanted them, I bought them. I'm happy.

Then that's all that really matters. Congrats!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would not buy the yearbooks for myself-that kind of ephemera doesn't appeal to me, but the price seems fine. It's not easy to dig one of those copies up.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my copy of the other state of the UK 11.22.63 proof today. This one doesn't have the "Embargoed" statement on the pages. The front and back covers are identical, but the numbering scheme is very different.

Here is the page without the "Embargoed" statement:

And here's the page with it:

I also got the publisher's letter with this new copy, but I'm not posting it until well after the book is published. I don't want to take any possibility of disclosing my contact.

John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John !
    Must feels great to have all the 11.22.63 proofs

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It certainly does!

John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also got a UK proof today !
    Eyes of the dragon just arrived from South Africa
    So here´s my big UK Proof collection so far

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good! Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, from South Africa. Definitely doing some networking there! lol

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Olverts,
    Your proofs are amazing!
    Well done.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone !
    You can find King books from all over the world , my copy of A Life in the Cinema S/L came from Singapore

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Hannes.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

three's a charm!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Much congratulations to all for some very cool new treasures.

No pics of mine for now because the camera is acting up. Here's what i've gotten semi-recently...

Dead zone popcorn bag
    Italian Sperling and Kupfer newsletter
    Skeleton keyring from bomc
    Cujo mask
    Centipede press ramsey campbell's the influence s/l
    Centipede press william peter blatty's the ninth configuration s/l
    Centipede press 'salem's lot in traycase w/set of prints
    Centipede press trade edition knowing darkness
    Grant books charles l. Grant's Soft Whisper Of The Dead s/l
    Stephen king's america-jonathan p. Davis
    Fangoria masters of the dark stephen king clive barker ed. By anthony timpone
    Quitters inc audiocassette
    From a buick 8 promo cd (this i've hunted for years)
    2006 stephen king bomc calender
    Complete set phantasmagorias w/ extra stuff from george beahm
    January 07 issue of ink powell's books literary journal
    March 2001 inside borders
    Oct. 6th 1986 time magazine
    March 2001the book report
    Heroes for hope comic
    READ MAGAZINE from oct. 21, 2005
    Batman issue 400
    Sept. 7th, 1998 the new yorker
    Feb. 14-20, 1999 television
    And taylor guitar's wood & steel newsletter where the cujo guitar was featured
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Sorry to be nosy but what was the extra stuff from George Beahm with the Phantasmagorias?
    Thanks

Jon

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanna be nosy too. Share share! Some nice stuff you got there, especially the first two items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, i don't really know what they're called. One item appears to be a preview or update to the stephen king companion and another is just called collecting the works of stephen king (both are photocopies) and then there is a booklet with a bunch of kenny ray linkhauser art and other stuff. I'm not really sure what it's called. I was also mistaken. I am missing I believe two of the phantasmagorias.

... And yes, Shannon I was very happy to give them a new home.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 953 ... LastLast