Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 888 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,700 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw this on eBay the other day with a BIN of €14.00 ($20.32):

So picked it up to get this, German Desperation/Regulators flip-over ARC:

The other books are From a Buick Eight, Dolores Claiborne, Night Shift, The Dark Half, The Shining, Four Past Midnight (Book 2), and Misery. With €4 shipping, grand total of €18 ($26.12) ... so I got the ARC for $3.27

This goes along nice with my German Talisman proof find; seems there are some good deals in those lots if you know what to look for ... and get lucky. Now all I have to do is learn German!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW...

you are the new ´GERMAN LOTs´ expert !!!

Yesterday i just sold one of the Desperation/Regulator Leseexemplar ARCs, for 23.- inkl delivery.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Got a hardcover copy of Just After Sunset from Shopko for 6.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Got a hardcover copy of Just After Sunset from Shopko for 6.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Here it comes....
    Found an NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA in a big Stephen King lot at ebay.de

NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA signed from illustrator Herbert Brandmeier

My ´OLD´ still original wrapped NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA signed limited 500/ only 50-100 still exist
    and the NEW NEBEL nr. 313

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Here it comes....

Found an NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA signed limited in a big Stephen King lot
    19 Stephen King books, several new edition books, all together inkl delivery for 55 Euros.
    That means.... arround 2 euro for one book.....

NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA for TWO euros !!! ... only the original slipcase is missing, but i try to become one from EP. A better deal, i think is in germany NOT POSSIBLE, only when i find an
    Firestarter Asbestos in an garbage can !!!

NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA signed from illustrator Herbert Brandmeier

My ´OLD´ still original wrapped NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA signed limited 500/ only 50-100 still exist
    and the NEW NEBEL nr. 313

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

WOW! Congratulations!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That was an incredible deal. Congratulations.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great! Congratulations!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a stunning deal. Congratulations.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I bow before your greatness Frank, that is phenomenal, you are the king!

Don't know why, but I can never see your pictures here, only the red X. Right click / Show Picture also doesn't work. When I check the properties, I see https://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/stocke...mageType=image . If I copy that to another window I can see it, and if I leave that window open then go back here, right click, Show Picture, then I can see it. Is this just me? Anybody have an idea?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Most people can see Frank's pictures when they use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. I advised him to use a different hosting service but so far he hasn't done so...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He could also host them here on the site. I could set him up with a Collection Gallery. The links would be seamless here, and work elsewhere.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Killer deal! Congrats!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are pure steal, congratulations !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Like a diamond on a needle in a haystack the size of Luxembourg! Amazing find!!

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys! I have one that I think is a steal of a deal... I recently purchased a "Cycle of the Werewolf" Collector's state which is the one numbered below 100 and comes with the original Wrightson drawing of the werewolf. The only flaw is the spine is slightly faded (pretty common) but everything else is pristine. I got it for $585 and am soooo happy with it!!! ! will try to post some pictures but my camera is ass. Anyway I think I got a great deal!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Good steal! $585 is a great deal for any edition, much less the #s below 100.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. That is a fantastic price for the Cycle with the Wrightson drawing. Congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Here it comes....

19 Stephen King books, several new edition books, all together inkl delivery for 55 Euros.

NEBEL EDITION PHANTASIA for TWO euros !!! ... only the original slipcase is missing, but i try to become one from EP. A better deal, i think is in germany NOT POSSIBLE, only when i find an
    Well done indeed. Which leads me to a question about these that I've had for many years. I have been able to obtain 2 copies of Nebel, Both Slipcased Limited's, and both for under $100.00 each. (before shipping from Germany). To the best of my knowledge the story goes that when these were passing thru Customs, King (or a representative) put a halt on their entry and supposedly all but 50 to a 100 copies were Destroyed. No where have I ever heard that all 500 copies were in that shipment. And now with what I know to be 3 copies purchased (very cheaply) from Germany, I wonder how many may have never left there in the first place. Not so much a question as an observation. Probably never know.
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

Oh, And here's an awesome deal I'll share. Back in 2002 I was able to get a set of Dark Tower S/Ls (1-4) for $7000.00
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shibus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Here it comes....

Well done indeed. Which leads me to a question about these that I've had for many years. I have been able to obtain 2 copies of Nebel, Both Slipcased Limited's, and both for under $100.00 each. (before shipping from Germany). To the best of my knowledge the story goes that when these were passing thru Customs, King (or a representative) put a halt on their entry and supposedly all but 50 to a 100 copies were Destroyed. No where have I ever heard that all 500 copies were in that shipment. And now with what I know to be 3 copies purchased (very cheaply) from Germany, I wonder how many may have never left there in the first place. Not so much a question as an observation. Probably never know.
    What i know is, that arround 50-100 Nebel still exists. We in Germany collect all Edition Phantasia Book numbers, specialy the Nebel nr. and owners (we need your nr. when it´s ok for you? :-)
    In the German Nebel Nr. List, we have at this time 35 books.
    After the problem that King don´t accepted the contract between main publisher Heyne and Edition Phantasia, only the few pre-ordered books from US and German collectors are selled and shiped , all other
    books get destroyed....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    He could also host them here on the site. I could set him up with a Collection Gallery. The links would be seamless here, and work elsewhere.
    TKS a lot... sounds great....!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Stocker! 1 Hour before i´ve seen this Package...
    Now you need a Slipcase for your "Schatz"
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!

Congratulations!!!!! AWESOME DEAL!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 888 ... LastLast