Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 831 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    That looks really nice - Lord John Press has PC copies for $250 - is that too much? Wonder how many PC copies they made ...
    I paid $175 for mine (unframed).

The framing job cost me $337 (and that was with a 55% sale price).

I had it framed at Michael's (it is a craft store chain).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I really like the frame job, Rick. Good choice!.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    That looks really nice - Lord John Press has PC copies for $250 - is that too much? Wonder how many PC copies they made ...
    I paid $175 for mine (unframed).

The framing job cost me $337 (and that was with a 55% sale price).

I had it framed at Michael's (it is a craft store chain).
    It seems crazy to pay more for the frame than the item being framed. But I've done it several times. Congratulations. It looks very nice.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I have a presentation copy listed right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

I really liked the frame and matte job...it's not heavy-duty wood or the quality of Tippy's, but it looks nice on the wall...I'm not aggressivly trying to sell, but anyone interested can make an offer.

These show up now and again, but that is the hassle of buying an unframed edition...you really can't do much with it until it's framed.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the framing in red.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I have a presentation copy listed right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

I really liked the frame and matte job...it's not heavy-duty wood or the quality of Tippy's, but it looks nice on the wall...I'm not aggressivly trying to sell, but anyone interested can make an offer.

These show up now and again, but that is the hassle of buying an unframed edition...you really can't do much with it until it's framed.
    Yeah...same problem with the Insomnia Portfolio....really not much you can do with that.

I guess I could have the one signed print framed...but then what do I do with the unsigned prints and holder?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Full Dark, No Stars hardcover Advance Reader Copy:

Publisher's letter:

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the framing, Rick. And on yours too, Rahfa.

On hundred signed "PC editions"? That seems like an awful lot.

Congrats on the proof, John.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    NICE stuff!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Today... Hamburg Comic Festival...
    I forget to look, who is comming... Damn
    At home, i have several books, whose covers where createt from Reinhard Kleist,
    Spiegel (The Tain) China Miéville signed limited Edition...

This is one of Reihard Kleist´s Comic´s - Cash - Johnny Cash biography comic
    Cash - I see a Darkness - Reinhard Kleist graphic novel signed + sketched

Belgian Comic artist Hermann with his Sarajevo Tango - signed + sketched.
    Sarajevo Tango is an anti-war comic book/graphic novel.

Jeremiah 5 stamps signed from Hermann

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

John!! Very nice!

Stocker - I can't seem to see your pics!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

John, I received a copy yesterday and actually it doesn't look like an ARC, but a regular 1st edition (prior it's publication, of course)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what mine looks like also. Mine also had a publisher's letter folded inside. Does yours?

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Neat!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one john... But the cover isnt from an arc. Its simply the book witha letter from the publisher

My arc have "advance review copy" or something like it at the bottom of the front cover...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Besides, the arc is in softcover.

I have 4 different editions of the book prior its publication!

US Proof with band
    US Proof no band
    UK Proof
    UK 1st edition

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's why I called it an Advance Readers Copy and not an Advance Review Copy.

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

True!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it possible to get a pre-pride and joy? If so, I got one today.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Is it possible to get a pre-pride and joy? If so, I got one today.
    How so, Jiggyricksaw?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want that to be my new username! Can it be Halloween again?

Hint: all I will say is that it's something that no one else has.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I want that to be my new username! Can it be Halloween again?
    There is a thread somewhere where you can request a permanent screenname change, but you can only do it once.

Hint: all I will say is that it's something that no one else has.
    Is it a wee Ricardito? (i.e. Is someone expecting?)

Country
    Country Flag

Oh God, if it is, it's news to me!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Not Exactly Books--But...

OK I know these aren't books but they were bought in lue of me starting my SL Collection this year.

My 10th Anniversary present: It is simply gorgeous, Ruby Braclet, I love rubies.

We also got a Tempurpedic mattress this summer that is out of this world comfortable. You can look up a pic on thier website if you like, not gonna strip the bed to take a pic for you guys.

And the one that makes me think of the 10-12 SL's I could have bought this year with the money we spent on it: 2011 Victory Crossroads. Ofcourse, my husband is right when he says it would have been difficult to ride those books to work everyday.

This is really my husband's new pride and joy since I was in love with the Yamaha Stratoliner he traded in on this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 831 ... LastLast