Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 805 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'm actually wondering if I'm going to keep all these proofs, ARCs, signed copies, etc.
    If you're serious, I wouldn't mind taking a US ARC off your hands. Let me know your asking price if you sell.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@carlos : Is everything alright?
    If you sell some signed copies and want to separate of your french signed CREEPSHOW, please count me in :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    If you sell some signed copies and want to separate of your french signed CREEPSHOW, please count me in :-)
    He was only talking about his Justin Cronin, The Passage copies.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not really planning on selling anything right now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'm not really planning on selling anything right now.
    God, can you imagine the effect a "Carlosdetweiller Super Collection" sale would have on the SK collecting world?
    Calla Wolf

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*shudders at the thought*

I think Fogler is more likely to sell their collection than Bob is to sell his, at least in the forseeable future.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post

God, can you imagine the effect a "Carlosdetweiller Super Collection" sale would have on the SK collecting world?
    Probably about the same as Chris Cavalier's did. Chris's collection was magnificent and, in many ways I think, superior to mine. Everyone who collects for a long time has basically the same books, proofs, limited editions, etc. Chris's collection was much stronger on original manuscript material while I have a lot more original artwork and signed early correspondence. I was/am in total awe of the collection Chris put together.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up thousands of dollars of Chris's stuff at that time (and even bought some off it this week!). He had some really great manuscripts, proofs as you stated Bob.
    Your artwork is second to none from what I have seen!
    That what makes this fun as people branch off in certain areas and show off their stuff!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I knew that something wasnt right
    i am glad that you are your family are fine
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Al Sarrantonio 999 + Stephen King Atlantis, still wrapped
    German publisher Piazza published only this two SK related HC books.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in Derry...I mean Bangor, for the weekend and there are still a few treasures to be found here. Just picked up something I think is kinda fun that is definitely my new pride and joy (well, at least until my newest Betts purchase arrives). I'll post a pic when I get home.

I also managed to convinve Stu to take me on one of his tours even though he's not quite set up yet - sort of a beta test. Three hours of King filled goodness. If I find the proper thread, I'll post some thoughts and pics there as well.

j
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received this a bit ago. It was listed as a Danse Macabre unbound proof, but I think it's an F&G:

And thanks, David!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to those pics Surly! And great stuff John (as always)...

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I just received this a bit ago. It was listed as a Danse Macabre unbound proof, but I think it's an F&G:
    Interesting item, John. I thought about getting that one for myself several times and just never pulled the trigger. That is from Chris Cavalier's collection, isn't it?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it was listed as #cc89.

John

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is one of the things I picked up while I was away - I thought you might like to see it. It's an advance proof for PET SEMATARY (one of the later type set ones). True, it's seen better days, but it's fun for a couple of reasons:
    1. I bought it in Bangor
    2. It is signed 'Steve' rather than 'Stephen'
    3. It's inscribed to Burt Hatlen (Stephen's English professor and mentor)
    4. It is dated September '83 which is months before the final publication (Nov I think?)
    5. And finally, ever the Professor, it is sprinkled through out with notes and corrections from Mr. Hatlen...

Definitely my new pride and joy -- hope you like iit too.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty damn awesome.

John, that's great man. Yeah, I'd agree that's a F&G rather than a proof. Very nice!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    This is one of the things I picked up while I was away - I thought you might like to see it. It's an advance proof for PET SEMATARY (one of the later type set ones). True, it's seen better days, but it's fun for a couple of reasons:
    1. I bought it in Bangor
    2. It is signed 'Steve' rather than 'Stephen'
    3. It's inscribed to Burt Hatlen (Stephen's English professor and mentor)
    4. It is dated September '83 which is months before the final publication (Nov I think?)
    5. And finally, ever the Professor, it is sprinkled through out with notes and corrections from Mr. Hatlen...

Definitely my new pride and joy -- hope you like iit too.
    A GREAT associational copy! Congratulations!

John

Nice proof, surly! One of a kind.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just received this yesterday:

Firestarter #281

[

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congratulations.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..I LOVE that book! it's one of the few still on my wish-list! Congratulations!!

sk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow that looks great

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Very nice, everyone!
    Very nice!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Divemaster! That's always been one of my favorites!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 805 ... LastLast