Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone East-tennessee thats another great looking copy of The Gunslinger! As biomieg said above a fellow forum member made it me, check out his website www.bookslipcase.com

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks to Frank, I've just received the Sometimes they come back matches and a german bookmark of The green mile!
    Only 12 day´s delivery time from Germany to Argentina.

Hope you like them.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations everyone.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Alan, is that a Gunslinger 1st?

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got these a while back thanks to Mulleins. Both the S/L & the trade edition. These are in absolutely pristine condition! I've gotten books directly from the publisher that are not as fine as these!

Thanks Ralph!

BTW~ Glad you like the cases shown previously. I'd be tickled to make one for anyone else. PM me if interested.

Dick
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No Tom, it's only a second, but it's the first time I've owned a Grant hardcover of this title so I'm pretty excited about it.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great books Dick, are you going to make a case to house them both?

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    No Tom, it's only a second, but it's the first time I've owned a Grant hardcover of this title so I'm pretty excited about it.
    i haven't got a 2nd edition ... im sure it will look great on your bookshelf!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post

i haven't got a 2nd edition ...

Wanna swap?

That first edition of yours looks amazing by the way. Beautiful case it's in too.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great books Dick, are you going to make a case to house them both?
    When I have time I probably will. What do you think.......something like this?

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks fantastic, Dolso!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

i haven't got a 2nd edition ...

Wanna swap?

That first edition of yours looks amazing by the way. Beautiful case it's in too.
    Thanks but no thanks, i think my girlfriend might cut a certain part of me off

And Dick that will look stunning it really will! Hope you do decide something like that!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shibus View Post
    I believe The Shining was published in January 1977. This is based primarily upon the Doubleday gutter code theory
    and The Complete Guide to the Works of Stephen King.
    Just what I was looking for, Thanx Jerome. You guys are the best.
    Our release dates list also has January, but no date, though. The ninth was a Sunday. It must've been released right after New Year's. Were books released on Tuesdays then? If so, the release date would then be January 4, 1977.
    In the 70's and 80's, Tuesday was not a release day-there were no 'street dates'. As I recall books 'appeared' on the shelf Saturday's, and most any day of the week except for Sunday and Monday. Shipping was a M-F business.
    Right. It's quite unusual for a book to be published during the first week of the year, isn't it? We do, however, have solid on-sale dates for some of the early books, like Carrie, for example. I think those dates were taken from advance copies or promo material. Hopefully our super-collectors can look up the rest of such dates that are missing from the above-mentioned list.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I may have a new DJ for a 2nd Gunslinger..just looked, I have 2.
    PM me if interested.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I may have a new DJ for a 2nd Gunslinger..just looked, I have 2.
    PM me if interested.
    PM sent, Jerome.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

13th printing ....F/F $4.00 from our local used book store...I'm wonder if thats supposed to be the home from Jerusalem's lot?

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    13th printing ....F/F $4.00 from our local used book store...I'm wonder if thats supposed to be the home from Jerusalem's lot?
    Nice ... ive not seen that cover before!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm wonder if thats supposed to be the home from Jerusalem's lot?
    Yes, it's called Chapelwaite. The story "Jerusalem's Lot" was first published in "Night Shift"

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Dolso;523560]I got these a while back thanks to Mulleins. Both the S/L & the trade edition. These are in absolutely pristine condition! I've gotten books directly from the publisher that are not as fine as these!

Thanks Ralph!

I think, i rememder this Borderlines s/l .
    In the last second Mulleins outbid me
    But the saved money is invested in other sig lim Books

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have that Night Shift along with an edition of Carrie with the same cover type - does anyone have info about these covers? Was it just Carrie and Night Shift?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, wrong thread I know but I have someone looking for the Pet Sematary harcover with Holdorf cover art. Issued in 1993. I can't find one. Anybody have one to sell?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I have that Night Shift along with an edition of Carrie with the same cover type - does anyone have info about these covers? Was it just Carrie and Night Shift?
    CARRIE, 'SALEM'S LOT, THE SHINING and NIGHT SHIFT were done in this format. It is a format that I like a lot. I am pretty sure there was only one printing of these. Personally I think they are difficult to find in really nice condition but are never very expensive.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

CARRIE is probably the most interesting in this format. The first state dust jacket had the title horizontal on the spine but it didn't fit and couldn't be read easily on a bookstore shelf. So it was redone with the title vertical. I don't think any of the first state were ever sent out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast