Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1249 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 249 749 1149 1199 1239 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1259 ... LastLast
Results 31,201 to 31,225 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Very happy that the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's Full Throttle arrived today! I love Sub Press doing something new and making the book wider, but... wait for it...

As you can see in the pics, you can barely see the full signature sheet. Also, if the book is up-right, the spine sags pretty bad. I cannot fathom how this got past production at Sub Press.
    Did you contacted them? Maybe this is just your copy ...
    I've seen one other person's copy that is the same. I'm going to email them shortly. I had an issue with NOS4A2 which they fixed, so Hopeful.
    As long as it's not widespread, they should be able to help. If all of them are that way there's not much to be done.
    Just heard back from Bill at Sub Press. He's looked over a lot of copies and each one is like mine: The signature sheet cuts off a part of Joe's first name as well as Dave's. Said he couldn't do anything about this. So, if you ordered a copy, be prepared. Sigh...
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very happy that the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's Full Throttle arrived today! I love Sub Press doing something new and making the book wider, but... wait for it...

As you can see in the pics, you can barely see the full signature sheet. Also, if the book is up-right, the spine sags pretty bad. I cannot fathom how this got past production at Sub Press.
    I've seen one other person's copy that is the same. I'm going to email them shortly. I had an issue with NOS4A2 which they fixed, so Hopeful.
    As long as it's not widespread, they should be able to help. If all of them are that way there's not much to be done.
    Just heard back from Bill at Sub Press. He's looked over a lot of copies and each one is like mine: The signature sheet cuts off a part of Joe's first name as well as Dave's. Said he couldn't do anything about this. So, if you ordered a copy, be prepared. Sigh...
    It doesn't bother me IN THE LEAST. Sigs are still there.. book still looks good. I think its fine....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It doesn't bother me IN THE LEAST. Sigs are still there.. book still looks good. I think its fine....
    It is a beautiful copy. I loved how they made it wider. Kind of a breath of fresh air.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few Centipede Press editions and my lettered edition of Bird Box where the signature sheets are in there “deep” like this. And it doesn’t bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I have a few Centipede Press editions and my lettered edition of Bird Box where the signature sheets are in there “deep” like this. And it doesn’t bother me.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
    WANTED:

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

This makes me high.

What’s edition of Rosemary’s Baby do you have there in grey?

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Your New Pride and Joy!

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    This makes me high.

I am not Jeff, but I wager that those are two Suntup gift editions, one seems to be upside down. Most likely one with each variant dust jacket. The edition comes with a reversible dust jacket with different art, so lots of folks got two AGEs to display both jackets.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something small and very difficult to find.

Stephen King - Dark Tower
    limited 100 - Österreich Briefmarke/stamp

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty neat!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    This makes me high.

I am not Jeff, but I wager that those are two Suntup gift editions, one seems to be upside down. Most likely one with each variant dust jacket. The edition comes with a reversible dust jacket with different art, so lots of folks got two AGEs to display both jackets.
    Yep that’s exactly right. Those are two AGEs. I had been displaying the ALL OF THEM WITCHES on the spine but I’m currently going through a phase where all books are slipcase side facing. Since both slipcases are identical I flipped one over so the name travels up the spine European style.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Not exactly new, but here are some of my pics of my Suntup F451. More in my thread.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Not exactly new, but here are some of my pics of my Suntup F451. More in my thread.

Love the art in this edition - guess that's why I bought the originals! Congrats Mike.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    This makes me high.

Yep that’s exactly right. Those are two AGEs. I had been displaying the ALL OF THEM WITCHES on the spine but I’m currently going through a phase where all books are slipcase side facing. Since both slipcases are identical I flipped one over so the name travels up the spine European style.

That’s weird. Neither side of my dustjacket looks like that.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s weird. Neither side of my dustjacket looks like that.
    Well what you can see here is the slipcase, not the dust jacket. This is the side of the slipcase opposite from the open end where you put in the book.

Duh. But why would you display it like that? I guess some men just want to watch the world burn.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Duh. But why would you display it like that? I guess some men just want to watch the world burn.
    I agree. If each has a different DJ, how can you tell/know which is which by the slipcase end? Turn the case around to see the the DJ's. Of course to each his own.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff usually shows them with the dustjackets out. Please refer to some of his videos for proof (and subscribe while you're there).

But, as he said, he's currently going through a slipcase-out phase.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

Love the art in this edition - guess that's why I bought the originals! Congrats Mike.
    Thanks a lot. You bought the originals? That's cool.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Jeff usually shows them with the dustjackets out. Please refer to some of his videos for proof (and subscribe while you're there).

But, as he said, he's currently going through a slipcase-out phase.
    Thanks for the plug! Yeah I usually display the book spines. Especially the RB AGE. I’m sure I’ll flip them around again.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For the Malerman fans

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you steal one of Jeff's Malories?
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My newest P & J!

S/L Gunslinger #363 - more pics on my collection thread.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very very nice!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s huge! Congrats!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1249 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 249 749 1149 1199 1239 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1259 ... LastLast