Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1008 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 8 508 908 958 998 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1018 1058 1108 ... LastLast
Results 25,176 to 25,200 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is so freaking unique and awesome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another!?!? Can I ask how you come across these? Just awesome.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Just right time, right place. Long time employee had kept them safe for years. Like most things. Not really sure what the value is on these, but they are treasures to me. Seriously rare though and ZERO risk of damage ever. They will be pristine long after we are all gone. Crazy....

I need a Curt's Collection thread and I can start taking pics of weird stuff I have...not my body parts....books and stuff.

Although I will wait to post more stuff until I get to tease again for awhile. MUHAHAHAHA!! (evil laugh)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, you need a collection thread, love to see how it all sits together in a room. I love how you've framed them - some of the coolest SK items I've ever seen. Congratulations.

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

One of my most favorite books. I only own a paperback copy but would like a nicer version. HPB had a third printing I believe, but it was pretty beat up and I wasn't in the market at the time. I forget which anniversary edition I have had my eyes on.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Got my proof to complete my set. On to the next one!

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Just right time, right place. Long time employee had kept them safe for years. Like most things. Not really sure what the value is on these, but they are treasures to me. Seriously rare though and ZERO risk of damage ever. They will be pristine long after we are all gone. Crazy....

I need a Curt's Collection thread and I can start taking pics of weird stuff I have...not my body parts....books and stuff.

Although I will wait to post more stuff until I get to tease again for awhile. MUHAHAHAHA!! (evil laugh)
    That's one bad ass presentation!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a fan of those books, but the stuff you guys are showing is impressive!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I just received The Year's Finest Fantasy Volume 2. It features the first hardcover appearance of The Gunslinger.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool pieces Curt, unique indeed!

Also great additions Sebastian, congrats!

I too got something I've been hunting for a while (had it one last years goal list and this one too)

It's quite the cool edition, much more art than I had anticipated. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the art style, but it sort of gives it almost like a children's picture book feel, like a Robert Munsch. I dig it.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like One for the Road too. I have the edition without slipcase as I think both versions are generally a bit overpriced so I went for the 'budget' version but it looks pretty neat with the case!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Glenn (roseannebarr) was present at Stephen King and John Grisham event in Bradenton, FL and decided to give King, as a gift, this HOOT postcard with my story.
    Thank you so much Glenn! You made an outstanding gesture on my behalf. A chance like this doesn't come across every day!
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post

Glenn (roseannebarr) was present at Stephen King and John Grisham event in Bradenton, FL and decided to give King, as a gift, this HOOT postcard with my story.
    Thank you so much Glenn! You made an outstanding gesture on my behalf. A chance like this doesn't come across every day!
    Very cool! And a funny story, Moshe!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Moshe and a great thing to do by Glenn!

Is it still possible to pick up one of those postcards Moshe?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

THANKS, dnemec and Simon.
    Yes, Simon. PM me.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Moshe: awesome!!!

sk

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Congratulations, Moshe: awesome!!!

sk
    THANK YOU, Siep.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally have the elusive CD Joyland slipcase. It makes for a good home for my signed copy. Thanks Rick!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my Bernie Wrightson signed Stand portfolio today. It's #20 of the 40 artist's edition in the red case.

John

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Moshe!

A dig the Joyland slipcase, wish I had picked one up. But it seems like they may make more.

Congrats on the portfolio John, Bernie is a hell of an artist!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very cool Moshe!

A dig the Joyland slipcase, wish I had picked one up. But it seems like they may make more.

Congrats on the portfolio John, Bernie is a hell of an artist!
    This, this, and this.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Yes, Simon. PM me.

The title alone is worth the money spent on the story.

Dont you ever dare marry a book collector! Instant classic. i hear there is a bidding war on the movie rights.

I just ordered 5 copies. My hope is to get them signed by the author and returned to the states. The story is most excellent. If the author agrees to sign (I hear he is very difficult and hard to deal with, a recluse living in a foreign country), if i could convince him to sign, would anyone else like a copy? signed or blank? Only have a few to spare.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Yes, Simon. PM me.

Dont you ever dare marry a book collector! Instant classic. i hear there is a bidding war on the movie rights.

I just ordered 5 copies. My hope is to get them signed by the author and returned to the states. The story is most excellent. If the author agrees to sign (I hear he is very difficult and hard to deal with, a recluse living in a foreign country), if i could convince him to sign, would anyone else like a copy? signed or blank? Only have a few to spare.
    Yes, please!! I love the story!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take a signed one if possible. Thanks Glen! You rock!

Give you positive rep it won't allow. Use the Force must I.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very cool Moshe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    This, this, and this.

THANKS guys.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Yes, please!! I love the story!
    LOOL. THANK YOU Glenn and bdwyer19. Much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1008 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 8 508 908 958 998 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1018 1058 1108 ... LastLast