Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1007 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 7 507 907 957 997 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1017 1057 1107 ... LastLast
Results 25,151 to 25,175 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

The neat thing is that getting it inspired me to talk some people into reading the book that had never heard of it. Also Flowers for Algernon. Short but powerful read imho. I told my friend they would be a better person for reading it (Flowers for Algernon). We'll see.... haha!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Curt, I agree completely about Flowers for Algernon. I read it first as a short story from its first publication (I think it was in F&SF) and then as the novel. A fantastic, moving read!

John

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Flowers for Algernon was assigned reading when I was in school (a few decades ago). It's one of those books that sticks with you for a long time. A great read.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

1st Edition U.K. paperback with movie tie-in sticker.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unsigned, Bruce??? LOL LOL Very nice item!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see it's remembered and even some books popping up! Now I will have to buy 1 to keep up. sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Got my proof to complete my set. On to the next one!

Not so fast...My Friend.
    Spoiler:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL He's amazing!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

OH YEAH! It's on!!

How about THIS?

I hold things back for just such an occasion! muhahahaha! (evil laugh)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a very nice piece however, were I, you, I would not anger him in any way!!! LOL LOL You will likely regret it!!! Just saying.....
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

lol...I forgot I had it until I saw the cool picture book posted. I'm psyched about the set though with hb/pb/proof/ticket to premiere. All bought separately but forever together now.

I need to get a copy of the picture book now probably...sigh

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

lol...I forgot I had it until I saw the cool picture book posted. I'm psyched about the set though with hb/pb/proof/ticket to premiere. All bought separately but forever together now.

I need to get a copy of the picture book now probably...sigh

LOL You may be fine. I think others have pissed him off, but "The Bruce" is not someone you wish to trifle with!!! He has a truly amazing and detailed collection and loves, rightly so, to show it off!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have much super rare stuff but I collect things I like. I have another ticket to that same show on the way so I will have a pair. ....like Rabbits!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have much super rare stuff but I collect things I like. I have another ticket to that same show on the way so I will have a pair. ....like Rabbits!

Cool!! Really!! I just wouldn't poke the bear is all I'm saying. I have never seen a collection of universal ephemera like, Bruce has in his possession. He can crush most anyone!! And totally amaze and impress!!!

Then again, what the hell do I know, right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Looks to me it opened in the U.K. in OCTOBER.

U.S.A. Premiere also in N.Y. on the 3rd.

The tickets would make GREAT BOOKMARKS.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

DOH!!! GRRR!! It references the show that i have tickets for at least. I don't have any more Watership Down stuff

....let me think....Needful Things and Stephen King....

Okay...give me a minute and I will present to you a one of a kind Needful Things and Stephen King item......

Country
    Country Flag

One of my most prized King collectibles and the only one in the world.....

Head over to your bookshelves and grab your Needful Things 1st/1st and take off the shiny DJ and get to the meat and bones....the book itself.

Look at that cover and know that this little beauty kissed it long before you ever got your hands on it...every single 1st/1st out there. ..... MUAH!

Made out of Copper b/c of the size of print runs and the strength of Copper. Now they use Magnesium. Needful Things was a large run but still small enough to use just 1 of these for every 1st/1st. Sorry about the fingerprints on the glass...

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is REALLY cool, Curt. It took me a moment to realize what I was seeing, but when I did I was pretty taken aback.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That is certainly a unique item. Congratulations. I'm actually reading that book right now.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Your New Pride and Joy!

...and of course Bruce, you never cease to amaze with what you have in your collection. We need to revive the Beat Bruce thread.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool item!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of my most prized King collectibles and the only one in the world.....

Head over to your bookshelves and grab your Needful Things 1st/1st and take off the shiny DJ and get to the meat and bones....the book itself.

Look at that cover and know that this little beauty kissed it long before you ever got your hands on it...every single 1st/1st out there. ..... MUAH!

Made out of Copper b/c of the size of print runs and the strength of Copper. Now they use Magnesium. Needful Things was a large run but still small enough to use just 1 of these for every 1st/1st. Sorry about the fingerprints on the glass...
    And one of my favourite King books. That. Is. Awesome.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is an example of a book that had a HUGE print run, so two were needed. 1 set is framed and the other set I have loose (and so I didn't put this post in the One of a Kind Forum being there are two in existence).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1007 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 7 507 907 957 997 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1017 1057 1107 ... LastLast