Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 778 828 1228 ... LastLast
Results 18,176 to 18,200 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

That's an awesome pride & joy!
    I like the two different colors for the signatures
    Congrats

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    After some months I finally got caught up with this thread. Lots of great new acquisitions (some amazing ones), a few new members, and very informative history. Congratulations on the new stuff everyone. Welcome new members! And appreciate the educational history.

Big thanks to Betts Books for the Whelan Signature on Gunslinger 1st/1st. This book has an official history all its own. I purchased it unsigned years ago while working on completing my first edition collection. Then dragged it around with me for years to every King signing I went to (including RBR event) but for some reason could not or did not get it signed (and happy I didnt get it signed at the RBR event. Don't want a sharpie on this one). Finally got it signed in Canada last year and now got it signed by Michael Whelan. The book has done more traveling than most people I know...

Awesome TN! Picturing a sharpie sig on there just makes me shudder!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks Guys.
    Got this one, too (1st DTVII):
    reality continues to ruin my life

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on both! David is a hell of a nice guy!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Slipcases!! Makes my PB's a little more 'special'

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ooh, nice. Are those one of a kind? I wouldn't mind getting something like those for my Bachmans and F&SF sets.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Ooh, nice. Are those one of a kind? I wouldn't mind getting something like those for my Bachmans and F&SF sets.
    They are made by a guy in the UK called Jeff Whiley (jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com) he makes them to order. You just give him the size and colour and what stamp you require (he has a selection). You can also have a bespoke stamp made, but that costs a little more. Prices are very reasonable.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great slipcases! Jeff does great work!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Those cases look awesome!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice sets

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are some of my newest items

Now I just need to find The Stand S/L #221
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Very nice!
    I like the Jack Ketchum additions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I have never seen the Stand Portfolio!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Getting closer and closer - Just places the Bachmanns in my collection ;D
    *happydance-time*

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! They all look like they're in great condition, and a nice slipcase too!

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice condition TLW!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

One I've wanted for a good few years now. Thanks to David at Betts

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my favorites!

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is the next S/L on my "holy grail" list.

That Green Mile S/L is a great addition!
    Two boxes arrived today. Starting to get some proofs. These are from Ari, Thanks Ari!

This box was from Sirfolio, The Gunslinger first with a very cool case! Doctor Sleep Galley Proof Unbound with a great Remarque by Glenn Chadbourne.
    Thanks Ray!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I REALLY like that unbound proof of Doctor Sleep!

John

Thanks John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That Gunslinger case is also really cool.

Thanks Jimimck, the black shell part is made of Nuba(whatever that is)? Really cool though, it's a hard surface instead of cloth. I was able to get some really great items from Ray & @ a great deal. I'll share the other gems when they arrive. He has been a pleasure to do business with & highly recommend dealing with him!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Thanks Jimimck, the black shell part is made of Nuba(whatever that is)? Really cool though, it's a hard surface instead of cloth. I was able to get some really great items from Ray & @ a great deal. I'll share the other gems when they arrive. He has been a pleasure to do business with & highly recommend dealing with him!
    Very nice acquisitions, congrats!! Is that one of the limited metal cases, RF was able to secure awhile back? The one's with the optional "slide", though not this particular one, that there was an exclusively limited amount to be had? I could be off base, but it does remind me of those. Either way, an awesome book and case. Just curious.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 778 828 1228 ... LastLast