Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 871 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 869 870 871 872 873 881 921 971 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,775 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These slipcases exceeded my highest expectation: just awesome!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Really, WOW!

Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

good to see another satisfied customer!

Edit: Looks like you have a sizeable collection of books about King on the shelf above... Can you post a better picture or list what's there?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions, Siep!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    Really, WOW!

Congratulations.

My slipcases just came in today! I am extremely disappointed. Disappointed that he is stopping with the Doubleday books! I absolutely love my cases. Someone get him started on the Viking books NOW

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Very sharp!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Edit: Looks like you have a sizeable collection of books about King on the shelf above... Can you post a better picture or list what's there?
    I do have a collection thread, but it's not up-to-date by far. Here's a quick overview of my shelves (plus what's on top...)

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I also used to collection foreign king hardcovers, but simply ran out of shelf space. I still have many left and one day they'll end up on eBay I guess.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very sexy and stylish!!! I Love it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My slipcases just came in today! I am extremely disappointed. Disappointed that he is stopping with the Doubleday books! I absolutely love my cases. Someone get him started on the Viking books NOW
    I'd love to do all the Vikings as well, but thats a BIG project! Creating the artwork for just the first 5 (and Dolan's of course) was far more time consuming than I expected, the thought of doing the next 20 Viking books is too much right now as my spare time is pretty much filled with writing the app.

I might design some more one off's later this year - I still want to do the Castle Rock Newsletter case and maybe Six Stories (which I don't have yet). An idea for a 'linked' set of slipcases for the DT trades is also in the back of my mind...

need more hours in a day....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I never bought the Dolan's Cadillac slipcase because the cadillac is pointing the wrong way. OCD rules!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love that IT sewar grate case. I have one too and it is SO fitting for the booK!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

I never bought the Dolan's Cadillac slipcase because the cadillac is pointing the wrong way. OCD rules!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Siep!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, thanks for posting... The Dolan's slipcases look great and I'm eyeing some of those UK Dark Tower editions... they're missing from my collection... although one is on the way now... congratulations on the new additions...

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I picked up some copies of Dolan's Cadillac over the past week, Was feeling a little sad about trading the copy I had. Picked up three of the marbled boards one of 250 And a couple of the Lettereds. Absolutely beautiful books!!!!

Aside from finders keepers I have not gotten any new proofs So I was excited when these arrive today!!!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Wrong picture, Almost left number six off

These arrived and are more stunning than I was imagining!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are some AMAZING custom traycases!! I especially love IT and 11/22/63. Gorgeous!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Matt! Especially on the Green Mile proofs!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I picked up some copies of Dolan's Cadillac over the past week, Was feeling a little sad about trading the copy I had. Picked up three of the marbled boards one of 250 And a couple of the Lettereds. Absolutely beautiful books!!!!

Aside from finders keepers I have not gotten any new proofs So I was excited when these arrive today!!!!

Wrong picture, Almost left number six off

These arrived and are more stunning than I was imagining!!!!
    Beautiful stuff as usual, Matt! Those Green Mile proofs look mint! (And not just in color)
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OMG... Dolans galore!!! WOW!! SO ENVIOUS MATT!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Thanks Guys!!!! The letter Dolan's and Green mile proofs very rarely come up So had to get rid of some of my other collectibles that are more commonly found

+ Reply to Thread
Page 871 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 869 870 871 872 873 881 921 971 ... LastLast