Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very different! Much "harder" a face than the others. I like it!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The last Week arrived:
    "Black House" Signed limited Nr. 1303/1520

"Die Augen des Drachen" (The Eyes of the Dragon) Signed limited Portfolio from Edition Phantasia Nr. 72/100

and a Non-King:
    Ramsey Campbell "Der Reiseführer/The Guide" from Edition Phantasia Nr. 134/250
    A Switchbook: One Half is German, the other is in english with illustrations by Herbert Brandmeier and J.K. Potter: The Book is signed from all!!!

My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulaton for Augen des Drachen EP.....
    You sniped the Book for a very good price, and i needed more than 10 Years searching
    till it'd had it

The Ramsey Campbell "Der Reiseführer/The Guide" is one of my MUST HAVE books.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Campbell has signed both versions in the Book. So there are 4 Signatures in there
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't say where, when or how I got these signed ( i promised not to ) but these are 2 of my new favorites. Signed Gunslinger 1st and Signed Gunslinger 3rd. That completes my set..1st, 2nd and 3rd editions all signed !!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Rusty! Congratulations!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Good stuff! Congratulations on completing the 'Slinger's Set!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed a week ago! Very nice.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Very nice!

Come on, though, give us some back story on how you got them signed/personalized...I'm sure you can fudge enough details to protect your 'inside' connection!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Jerome - I love that sketch! Very cool.

RC - Super additions.

Rusty - Awesome!! Congrats on a complete signed set!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

So very cool!. We are all very jealous!.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah - what Juliana said!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Along the Path of the Beam towerfan is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

oh so jealous! one of my goals in life is to have a book signed by stephen king!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just watch this space then towerfan. Pay attention to postings and you'll know when and where a signing will be long in advance. It was through the kindness and generosity that I acquired my first in person signature from Sai King, and even got to meet and have a conversation with him (still a WOW!!!! moment). Had it not been for the people on this forum, I doubt I ever would hsave gotten that chance in my lifetime.

Keep watching this space.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Along the Path of the Beam towerfan is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thank u sam ! smiles to you! and yes that is a huge wow! i will keep watching this site!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Just watch this space then towerfan. Pay attention to postings and you'll know when and where a signing will be long in advance. It was through the kindness and generosity that I acquired my first in person signature from Sai King, and even got to meet and have a conversation with him (still a WOW!!!! moment). Had it not been for the people on this forum, I doubt I ever would hsave gotten that chance in my lifetime.

Keep watching this space.
    But...but...but...you met ME Sam in Holyoke MA. And you're saying that wasn't BIGGER than meeting Sai King?? Huh?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Fine! <runs off in a snit>

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

David..your sending your wife and daughter to Chicago on a plane?
    Sounds like a chapter from Pet Semetary..are you OK!!

I recieved these today F/F as new..Great prices, Great service, Great conversation,...Priceless!!
    AH!! well these did have a price to them..

Thanks WIZ!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing big....

Rasenmäher-Man - Lawnmowerman German promo button for the VHS release
    [

Schlafwandler - Sleepwalkers German promo button

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

dp
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 07-15-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: dp

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

American Fantastic Tales with King's "That Feeling, That You Can Only Say What It Is in French":

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, John (as always)!

I also received some new items, but have no pictures yet (to be added tomorrow):

DEAD ZONE Signet proof
    Mag of F&SF King issue (with The Moving Finger) - unsigned
    Robert McCammon's USHER'S PASSING 1st/1st, signed

Other than that, things have been quiet lately. I expect to receive two nice proofs end of July/beginning of August, but that's it, basically (for now).

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't she cute?

Her name is CALIOPE and she's only 47 days old.

I'm going to spoil her a lot!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast