Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 818 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I found this painting in a random search it's by Oliver Frey for an article about The Gunslinger in Fear Magazine issue #2 1988, also got a copy of the magazine.

Is this a British publication? If so, I must have it lying around somewhere too...

sk

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I found this painting in a random search it's by Oliver Frey for an article about The Gunslinger in Fear Magazine issue #2 1988, also got a copy of the magazine.
    Are you saying you bought the painting? If so, congratulations! It looks real nice.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

Is this a British publication? If so, I must have it lying around somewhere too...

sk
    Yes it is a British magazine after I bought the painting I started trying to track a copy down, I was surprised to find a copy in the states and for only 8.00 for a mint copy.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Are you saying you bought the painting? If so, congratulations! It looks real nice.
    Yeah I bought the painting, then tracked down a copy of the magazine on Ebay after.

I was amazed to come across something still available for sale from the artist that was from 1988 that had never been sold.

I think it's pretty neat (it was also pretty reasonable) and can't wait to see it in the context of the magazine.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it a lot, Dave! How large is the painting? Please post photos again once it is framed and up on your wall.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The painting is 9" X 12"

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Congrats, Dave. I like it a lot !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest:

Interestingly, this proof is about 1" shorter and about 1/4" less wide than the Secretary of Dreams Volume I proof.

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, John. Congratulations!

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Arrived the last weeks:
    "Secretary of dreams" Slipcased Gift Edition

"Dead Zone" from Easton Press (2nd Print) incl. aftermarket Slipcase from Tomas

"Es" Heyne Anniversary Edition WITHOUT the Window (The only we know here in germany)
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to both of you.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The two times nearly MY hole-less ES
    Chris i know your Address

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Resident Chris, there was a signed Duddits up on eBay about 1, maybe 2 weeks ago, though don't know if it was a legit copy or not. I think asking price was around $800 if I remember right, and I don't think it sold. I didn't save the link, but of course the seller may repost.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(i did go in a shopping frenzy last week end! I cant wait... and need to calm down now! Although it balances with all the freedies i had this year, and the upcomming ones! :-) )
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations guys. Great stuff, as always!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Chris - three very nice books! (got 'em myself too...).

Wait...My ES does have a window...Yours is the rarer one??

sk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Congratulations, Chris - three very nice books! (got 'em myself too...).

Wait...My ES does have a window...Yours is the rarer one??

sk
    Yes, the Hole-Less ES is one of a kind

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    Resident Chris, there was a signed Duddits up on eBay about 1, maybe 2 weeks ago, though don't know if it was a legit copy or not. I think asking price was around $800 if I remember right, and I don't think it sold. I didn't save the link, but of course the seller may repost.
    Yes this signed Duddits was one of the 25 legit copy´s.
    In the same week, i become MY signed Duddits (10 years searching).
    But MY price was arround 400 $$$.

800 $ is to overpriced. The sig. Duddits was the LAST German SK book, that was missing in my collection, but i NEVER paid more then 500$...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

last? you mean that you aint searching anything anymore? ^^
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    last? you mean that you aint searching anything anymore? ^^

NO NO i still search a LOT of Books etc.
    Only my German Stephen King Book collection is to 98% complete.

My next targets are: SK - Rest of the world
    And several other authors, Bradbury, Heinlein, Assimov, Tolkien, ...
    Damn.. i collect to much.

Traveler odienz is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone, i just wanted to know where you guys source all your collectibles and promo items from? a lot of the stuff i see on here isn't available on ebay etc? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Most get them from eBay. You just have to be patient and wait for them to appear.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by odienz View Post
    Hey everyone, i just wanted to know where you guys source all your collectibles and promo items from? a lot of the stuff i see on here isn't available on ebay etc? any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Welcome to the site.

As someone already said - eBay.

eBay is your friend. We all have a lot of saved searches!

I'd also suggest Betts Books.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by odienz View Post
    Welcome to the site.
    A good place to start reading about promo items is here:
    Stephen King promotional items

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    ...eBay is your friend. We all have a lot of saved searches!
    eBay is my friend, but I have never saved any searches. Zero.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 818 ... LastLast