Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 969 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 967 968 969 970 971 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,225 of 32425

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations, Tippy! I had a chance to buy that thing back when it first came out but just couldn't justify the price. I still can't. But it is BIG!!!

John
    Thanks John.

I am happy to say that I bought it below issue price.

I never planned on owning this book...it's expensive and way too big...but I felt I got a fair price on it, and if I change my mind at some point, I could resell and break even I think.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Found a really decent copy of a 1st edition Talisman, now added to my collection....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy
    I too have one. Man, it is a beast! Does your battery still work? Mine does not.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I took the batteriers out of mine just in case of leakage.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I took the batteriers out of mine just in case of leakage.

Wow. I didn't realize HOW large these are! Yes, I would take the dead batteries out too, if I had one.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    This won't mean much to those who aren't soccer fans, but here is my latest:

The S/L Edition of Leading by Sir Alex Ferguson, one of the greatest soccer managers of all time

As a huge soccer fan (it's football...it's played with the foot! ) I can say CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all A new piece from Salem's I have acquired. It was the original concept that David Palumbo wanted to do. I LOVE IT and wished he had done it for one of the covers. This is a fav of mine for sure. If anyone is interested I can put them in touch with David. He is a hell of a nice guy and a delight to talk too. All cover art and a couple interiors are gone however there are some fantastic pieces still for sale. They won't be for long either... this guy is a wonderful artist! It is not framed yet and is currently being varnished but I will post pics when I find the right frame..... this piece commands a dark, ominous frame!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Kris!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Kris! Fantastic piece.....

I've seen all of the work in anticipation of the release and I can tell you that it is absolutely stunning. To Kris' point, Dave is a super guy and has been wonderful to work with.

Awesome piece Mr. Webster. You art collection is becoming rather substantial.

ART CAN BE SEEN HERE: http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king10

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Congrats Kris! Fantastic piece.....

I've seen all of the work in anticipation of the release and I can tell you that it is absolutely stunning. To Kris' point, Dave is a super guy and been wonderful to work with.

Awesome piece Mr. Webster.
    THANKS BROTHER You are working with him? hehehehehehe
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whew, NICE piece of art, Kris! Congratulations and make sure you don't drool on it.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Kris! I made an enquiry about buying the "Bite" painting used for the numbered cover I believe, but it sounds like someone was able to close a deal before I could get serious about it. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the remarques (both Dave Palumbo's AND Glenn Chadbourne's).
    WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely stunning piece Kris! Congrats on a great purchase!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice Kris !

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey all A new piece from Salem's I have acquired. It was the original concept that David Palumbo wanted to do. I LOVE IT and wished he had done it for one of the covers. This is a fav of mine for sure. If anyone is interested I can put them in touch with David. He is a hell of a nice guy and a delight to talk too. All cover art and a couple interiors are gone however there are some fantastic pieces still for sale. They won't be for long either... this guy is a wonderful artist! It is not framed yet and is currently being varnished but I will post pics when I find the right frame..... this piece commands a dark, ominous frame!

Very nice Kris.
    For those interested here is a link to a blog with DP's thoughts on his artwork for 'Salem's Lot: http://muddycolors.blogspot.com/2015/01/salems-lot.html

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Scary nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on that awesome piece, Kris! I love picking up original artwork when I can find it.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a pride and joy yet, but a project to finish.... Just picked up a near complete set (35 of 37) of the Stephen King library red (faux) leather editions. Now I have to hunt down the other two, and replace 3-4 that are in less than fine condition.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Not a pride and joy yet, but a project to finish.... Just picked up a near complete set (35 of 37) of the Stephen King library red (faux) leather editions. Now I have to hunt down the other two, and replace 3-4 that are in less than fine condition.
    On writing proved extremely difficult for me to find! But I finally finished my set last month! What two are you missing?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    On writing proved extremely difficult for me to find! But I finally finished my set last month! What two are you missing?
    I'm missing The Dark Half and Eyes of the Dragon. I'll also need to replace Nightmares and Dreamscapes (small rip to the spine) and Insomnia (massive water damage). All of the rest are NF or better, and all of the newer editions have the full numberline. I found them for a pretty good price, but I had to drive two hours to pick them up.

The Stand Uncut and It have some light creasing to the spine, but I can live with that.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all for the kind words. I am VERY proud of this Salems piece for sure... cheers all!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Just a small addition of one of those core items of any Dark Tower collection. For $20 I picked up the Ned Dameron Waste Lands. A bit of damage on the envelope that wasn't disclosed in a very forthright way by the seller and the USPS also put their own "stamp" on the package in spite of careful packaging, but the prints are all fine. For $20, I'm not going to worry too much about it.

If you care to see a bunch of dark, reference-only pics of prints that are reproduced much better elsewhere, then HERE THEY ARE.

WANTED

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant still sells them. $20 for the trade and $30 for the deluxe.

https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-portfolios.html
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 969 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 967 968 969 970 971 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast