+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 1072 ... LastLast
Results 14,276 to 14,300 of 30036

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    My Thinner proof came with that small letter also.
    Mine too, but I no longer the proof in my collection.
    Geoff

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

This:
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

They look real nice!

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that I have my new scanner, here are some new proofs I've gotten:

A Book of Horrors (The Liitle Green God of Agony):

Scars, by Richard Christian Matheson (Introduction):

And a complete set of printers proofs of Cell:

Title page:

Page 13:

This latter may also be called blue lines. According to the seller, there were no more than 20 of these done. Most, I assume, were used by the printer and destroyed.

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats John! And I love the A Dance with Dragons. I had to drop out after buying A Storm of Swords and A Feast for Crows from Sub Press as I couldn't pay the $400 per book anymore. I regret this decision a lot even though I couldn't afford it anymore.
    Geoff

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    This:
    SWEET!!!!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome cover on that Book of Horrors, Jhanic
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Elizabeth and I moved into this ranch style home on Monday. I'm excited about my library to be. I've got some ideas of what I want to do, I'll post when that happens. We got to enjoy a pretty amazing view of the full moon this week. And of coarse our dog Maggie is enjoying the big backyard.

"That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks really nice!

John

Guardian of the Beam Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, i would love to own my own place!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking house.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon has a reputation beyond repute Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Elizabeth and I moved into this ranch style home on Monday. I'm excited about my library to be. I've got some ideas of what I want to do, I'll post when that happens. We got to enjoy a pretty amazing view of the full moon this week. And of coarse our dog Maggie is enjoying the big backyard.

Very, very Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the view out the back yard. No neighbours = music played as loud as it should be. Sweet.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanna switch houses?
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a cemetery behind my house. Those folks never complain about anything.

New Grant book yesterday: "Upon the Winds of Yesterday", with a laid in signature slip (I have no idea how many of the books came with the slip):

Rabid Billybumbler ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is a Rock and Roll Monday for me:

Sinner's Creed - Signed by Scott Stapp (500 numbered copies):

Clockwork Angels - S/L edition signed by author Kevin Anderson and legendary RUSH drummer Neil Peart:

Who I Am - flatsigned by even more legendary The Who guitarist Pete Townsend:

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Clockwork Angels - S/L edition signed by author Kevin Anderson and legendart RUSH drummer Neil Peart:

Cool! I love the album but did not know there is a book too!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow, Nov 6th, this brandnew paperback edition of TWTTK is released by Gallery Books (Simon&Schuster):

Next to the other TWTTK books

Also released tomorrow, is this revised edition of Robin Furth's complete Concordance:

Which makes it already a set of 4 books now

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff! Meanwhile, I am very happy with this modest acquisition (it's not even on its way yet, but...):

It's one of my long-term collecting goals to get a nice 1st edition paperback of at least all the 70s and 80s King books and this one definitely belongs in that category.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Biomieg goes paperbacks haha. The artwork looks great and it is in good shape!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Clockwork Angels book! My favorite band.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've posted these in my collection also, but thought a few could go here....

PC & Remarqued Exorcist/Legion with my case...

My first GRRM S/L......

Passage S/L (hoping to match the number with the Twelve)...

One case that fits several different books...

Also have several other non-King books to post later
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Breaker Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the case for your Exorcist/Legion edition Dolso! That is one publication screaming out for a nice case.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Awesome Clockwork Angels book! My favorite band.

Mulleins
    Agree, was an awesome tour!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 1072 ... LastLast